PDA

View Full Version : Why is Naruto so popular compared to other Anime?

monika786
01-13-2008, 10:08 PM
I visited so many anime threads. And as I see it Naruto is always present in all anime

threads. In lieau of it they always compare it to BLEACH the second most popular

Anime I thought..

Is Naruto over advertised?!

Because there are so many websites of Naruto.

gyakusetsu
01-13-2008, 10:13 PM
Narutards love it, that is why you see so much of it. Same with Bleach and InuYasha.
They are seen on American TV so that is what the kiddies talk about even if they are filled with the main ingredient of FAIL and the second ingredient of filler episodes.
Maybe they will grow up to like good anime though. I know I started on trash too so many years ago, but I could not say I would watch the stuff I did when I was 10 or 11 today.

NarutoResource
01-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I think it's the same with allot of other things. If something has an initial jump over something else, people will choose that..

- To be withthe crowd..
- If it's more popular, there will be more eposides..

ETcetc, and.. It just keeps growing like that

daft
01-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Narutards love it, that is why you see so much of it. Same with Bleach and InuYasha.
They are seen on American TV so that is what the kiddies talk about even if they are filled with the main ingredient of FAIL and the second ingredient of filler episodes.
Maybe they will grow up to like good anime though. I know I started on trash too so many years ago, but I could not say I would watch the stuff I did when I was 10 or 11 today.
Very true, it's what's on TV. So obviously the kids will watch and become fans.
I like Bleach, and Inuyasha is ok.
But I probably would have had a well founded respect for Naruto if it wern't for the crazed Naruto fanatics that went to my highschool.
That was the only thing I heard coming out of their mouths. They basicly killed it for me. -.-

Ollie
01-15-2008, 01:52 PM
Why the hell is this in the Space Anime forum?

Think before you make new topics.