PDA

View Full Version : Bleach-a-holics

Asriel
01-13-2008, 07:50 PM
These video's made by Bleach-a-holics and Narutards are just plain stupid but funny if you mean by dumb funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZoKsKqwyKk

Anyway these people are so weird.Its amazing thay=t they would have enough courage to dress like them but to also put it on youtube of all places.

Tenchi Masaki
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Shockingly I've seen this video many many months ago maybe even a year or two ago. I personally think cosplaying takes some courage, and I mean portraying a character not wearing a random kimono or some neko headband (not that I'm against that or anything), and the people in this video may seem a bit..."off" but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

I've been to a good amount of "otaku/nerd" conventions and events and have probably been de-synthetized (sp?) towards these sort of things. I mean Man Faye doesn't even disgust me anymore, in fact he's a pretty nice fellow (I met him before the hype! haha met him the first year he did the faye costume and man he can rock those "booty" shorts haha). Basically this is on par with the Live-Action Smash Brothers movie trailer that's out on YouTube (which I find pretty hilarious actually) and after the "cup girls" I think the internet has made us all pretty aware of what's weird and what's normal...well I guess that video was made for a specific type of audience so yeah...The Internet is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Magisha
01-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Haha. . . That was a nice video. . . ^^

I'm always impressed by cosplayers. because they have so much courage to be themselves and just have fun. . .

Haha, I've never saw that video before, but it was funny! =)

Asriel
01-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Shockingly I've seen this video many many months ago maybe even a year or two ago. I personally think cosplaying takes some courage, and I mean portraying a character not wearing a random kimono or some neko headband (not that I'm against that or anything), and the people in this video may seem a bit..."off" but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

I've been to a good amount of "otaku/nerd" conventions and events and have probably been de-synthetized (sp?) towards these sort of things. I mean Man Faye doesn't even disgust me anymore, in fact he's a pretty nice fellow (I met him before the hype! haha met him the first year he did the faye costume and man he can rock those "booty" shorts haha). Basically this is on par with the Live-Action Smash Brothers movie trailer that's out on YouTube (which I find pretty hilarious actually) and after the "cup girls" I think the internet has made us all pretty aware of what's weird and what's normal...well I guess that video was made for a specific type of audience so yeah...The Internet is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

That is ture.I just might think of doing one when i finally get over my fear of speking infront of people and stage fright and just totally being a shy person........

Tenchi Masaki
01-17-2008, 04:05 AM
That is ture.I just might think of doing one when i finally get over my fear of speking infront of people and stage fright and just totally being a shy person........

Yeah that just takes time and experience to get overcome. I was extremely shy growing up and always soft-spoken. Eventually I learned to step out of my comfort zone and have been a pretty charismatic person ever since (well at least that's what I've been told).

I haven't done anything wacky in terms of cosplay but I have attempted some characters. Keitaro Urashima from Love Hina, L from DeathNote, and Mr. Ecchan from Angelic Layer are the characters I dressed up as. I also did Shinji Ikari from Evangelion (although I don't have his skin tone haha so I had to wear a NERV backpack and get most of his mannerisms down with a tape player with headphones on to pull it off). I'd like to try something out of the ordinary like maybe Sven from Black Cat or Ishida from Bleach.

So far since I can't sew I have to stick with characters that wear normal clothes and just try to mimic famous lines/poses they do.

And if you think the video was bad, my cousins and I did a Toy Story parody when we were twelve to thirteen years old and man...that was bad haha. I still remember all my lines haha.

Asriel
02-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Yeah that just takes time and experience to get overcome. I was extremely shy growing up and always soft-spoken. Eventually I learned to step out of my comfort zone and have been a pretty charismatic person ever since (well at least that's what I've been told).

I haven't done anything wacky in terms of cosplay but I have attempted some characters. Keitaro Urashima from Love Hina, L from DeathNote, and Mr. Ecchan from Angelic Layer are the characters I dressed up as. I also did Shinji Ikari from Evangelion (although I don't have his skin tone haha so I had to wear a NERV backpack and get most of his mannerisms down with a tape player with headphones on to pull it off). I'd like to try something out of the ordinary like maybe Sven from Black Cat or Ishida from Bleach.

So far since I can't sew I have to stick with characters that wear normal clothes and just try to mimic famous lines/poses they do.

And if you think the video was bad, my cousins and I did a Toy Story parody when we were twelve to thirteen years old and man...that was bad haha. I still remember all my lines haha.

O.O Wow (lol)

Cool that you've dressed as L before.Today I actually spiked the front of my hair up like Ichigo's but left the back of my hair down.Thats as close that I will get to cosplaying as a guy,not theres anything wrong with it^^.

LOL. A Toy Story Parody.Thast gotta be funny and wow you remember the lines^^

Celes Victoria
02-18-2008, 02:26 AM
Me!! I'm a cosplayer too!! Haha...i plan to go as Kuchiki Rukia and Nanao for this year's cosing events...

Can't wait for next year.

DreamScape
02-18-2008, 11:37 AM
i think this video aint funny