PDA

View Full Version : PhoenixChan's Photo Gallery

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Well I already had a few photo's up in another thread but it got closed due to inactivity. Since that happened, I decided to resize all the photo's I currently have on my computer and to open another thread to show them off rather than them doing nothing. Any tips or comments you might have are greatly appreciated as long as they're constructive, that way I know how to improve ^_^ Enjoy anyway everyone.

Oh and by the way, the digital camera I use is a Samsung NV3 ^_^ and I guess I've been taking photographs with it for about, hmm ... only about a year or so or year and a half at best.

Hopefully the size of the photos is fine otherwise please tell me and I'll resize them again.
Here's the first few, focusing on Scenery and Landscapes:

Lune Cy
01-14-2008, 12:11 AM
i like the third one...nice 'mood' goiin on ^^

M.K.L.
01-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Wonderful.

I like the fourth picture the most. A photo overlooking the beach, sea and the dark gray clouds. I personally love gloomy days, especially on the beach and when its warm out. Makes me feel at ease.

Great work. ^_^

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-14-2008, 03:06 PM
@Lainskiss: Thanks, glad you like them and mhm, the first sunset one you mentioned was quite a good shot also, though I still felt that it could have been better somehow.

@M.K.L: Thanks for the reply and glad that you like them ^_^ The beach shot was actually kinda gloomy weather wise, but also it was later in the evening so it was quite a good shot to get I thought ... seeing as I'm still not so good getting night shots. Also agree, gloomy days on the beach are much better... it's good to see the beach in a different way I think.

Here are some new photos to keep things moving:
First is the beach again taken at a place named Minehead, second is my cat Lily asleep sound on my bed. The last photo is taken at my best friend's house, he has quite a neat feature by his fireplace with glass pebbles, glass bottles all lit up and candles around ^_^ it's awesome.

Aya_Strawberrie ♥
01-26-2008, 12:11 AM
Wowie for the first, third, and the fourth... ^^
They are really good....

Like that!! ^^

Ec[lips]e
01-26-2008, 02:39 AM
Aww kitty! You're making me want to post pictures of my kitty now too :wink:

Love the beach pictures! Especially the fourth one from your first post. It looks so calm and peaceful there.

ChibiSasukex
01-26-2008, 11:07 AM
I like all the photos you posted here :)

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks for all the comments ^_^ and about time for another update with some new photos I think. Feel free to comment but if you can try and keep them constructive, much appreciated.
In order from left to right then:
The first three are our rabbits, first is Charlie, second is Honey and last but not least is Socks. The fourth photo is my Myth & Magic dragon collection which has grown a little bit since the photo was taken ^_^
The last photo is our cat Lily looking through the railings of the stairs from the top landing.
Hope you like them and hope the size of them is okay once again.

Sorry if they're a little boring but I have some that still need to be put over from my camera to my laptop so far. Also I need to bug my mom to scan across our photos from our posh party at Oldway Mansion ^_^
I'll keep you all posted when I do manage to get them across.

Hamashimura
01-26-2008, 11:46 AM
I love them...though you already know that...
I'm in love with those bunnies,they are very cute...
Also,huge wow for your collection of dragons,I love them...
Kitty is also cute,though bunnies are more cuter,simply amazing ^^

Perpetual Specter
01-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Aw.I like those bunnies, especially the one in the second pic.^^That cat looks like he's mad though. Lol. Nice pics. =3

Mei Kanami
02-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Aww...! >_<
The bunnies...! The bunnies...!
Like u said before, it's so cute...!
Kawaii...♥

I wanna feed, pet, and hug the bunnies...! XD
Especially the third, Socks...

And I also like the cat, Lily...!
Aww... So cute...!

I love them all... <3
Can u give me your pets, nee-chan? o_O -jk-

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
02-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies, seems people love the bunnies ^_^
Sadly, I'm not gonna part with them though XD
Glad you all liked them anyway...

@ Soul Crusher: Ah the second bunny huh? That's my mom's bunny rabbit Honey, she's a a real grouch at times but she's cute yeah ^_^ thanks
And yep, the cats pretty crazy if thats what you meant XD
but she's a real sweetie at the moment ...

Well, it's update time again and this one is mainly because Hama requested to see more of the Myth & Magic dragon collection I have. I was there for ages taking photos of each one on it's own for it too. Hope you like them. Enjoy all and comments are welcome. Also I hope the size of the photos are okay as usual, I took a while to resize them as I usually do, let me know if they're too big though so I can resize them again.

ChibiSasukex
02-07-2008, 07:47 AM
I like the 2nd dragonpicture and for the bunny rabbit pictures all of them but pics 2 & 3

Hamashimura
02-07-2008, 08:49 AM
I thank you for taking your time to show all dragons from your collection ^_^
I love them all,though some of them seems blurry...
The nmed statues are best by my opinion,and my favorites would be The Revered Stone (being my top fave),then The Celtic Beast and The Sands of Time...
Once again,thank you ^^

~*Red*~
02-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks again for putting your photos on here for us to see, Phoenix. I like the photos of the rabbits and your cat. Keep them coming!! :)

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
02-14-2008, 05:55 AM
Thanks to everyone firstly for the comments, glad that Hama liked the photos I took of my dragons from my collection, sorry if some are a tiny bit blurred yeah but it's difficult to get them perfect each time XD Revered Stone is my top favourite also ... just amazing ^_^

Hama & Red: No worries, you're both welcome ... I'm just glad that I can show my photos that I've taken and I'm also just very glad that people like them. I'm finding it a lot of fun also taking new photos at the moment and I'm making sure that I get newer shots each time I'm out around places to show up here.

Speaking of which, new photos time ... this would be the second part of the update where I posted the dragon pics, unfortunately it only lets you attach so many and with all the dragons there wasn't enough space to show these too. More beach shots I'm afraid also, taken at Goodrington Sands which isn't too far from where I live. My best friend and I like to go there at the moment and ParaPara seeing as it's so quiet, enjoy and feel free to comment on what you think of them.

~*Red*~
02-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Hey Phoenix!! :)

I really like the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th pics of your later upload. Um, for the seventh one, were you holding the camera at angle? It looks out of place... And I think your dragon collection is nice too!!

☆LadyKikyou☆
02-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Phoenix, I love those landscape shots you took. In the first set I like the sun set sky, the colors are simply beautiful, and those dragon pictures are great also. Im obsessed with dragons, only thing is that they were a bit blerry, not too much but still nicely done. Good job I hope to see more from you. XD

Perpetual Specter
02-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Those are some nice pics altough the first looks a little blurry to me. I thought the eigth pic looked the best mainly because it had a good angle and the landscape in the pic looks quite amazing with the beach, then the cliff, and the town in the background. Good job.^^

Rainbow Crash
02-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Amazing... I loved them

x0xfaizax0x
03-02-2008, 05:21 AM
I really like the second one there really cool did you go there?

BuLmA
03-07-2008, 02:28 AM
I love all your photos....especially the natures,Horizons...etc....Oh my!It's very relaxing.I forgot how beautiful earth is...it's very professionally taken....Seriously....Wonderful dragon collections! very adorable....*two thumbs up* Great job!

Anbu Root Sai
03-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Those are very beautiful pictures you have there. I especially love the one with the mountain, I believe it was the second one, but it could've been so much clearer. What camera did you use to take these pictures?

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
03-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the comments I guess from everyone and glad to hear that people liked the last shots I took of the beach at Goodrington. Just a quick update with some new shots taken a while ago when my best friend and I went out and around driving and ended up at a place called Wimbleball Lake, enjoy and feel free to comment, hope the photo sizes are okay as usual.

@ Red~ Yeah, sorry about the seventh photo that was taken at Goodrington. The angle came out all wrong it seems, I guess I didn't have the camera very steady. Glad you liked the others though bro ^^

@ Anbu Root Sai ~ Thank you, and I'm very glad you liked the photos I've taken. The second photo in the first post I think you mean, the cliff photo out over the sea... unfortunately it seemed a bit misty more than anything else but it could have been clearer maybe yes. The camera I use to take my photos at the moment is a Samsung NV3 digital camera, not sure of all the spec details off the top of my head though.

☆LadyKikyou☆
03-09-2008, 03:38 PM
o.0 I have to say that I really like the 3rd, 5th and the last pictures in that set. The color is great and the angle in that last shot was taken well. Good job! ^.~

Perpetual Specter
03-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Out of those newest pics you posted, I like the first, third, and the last pic most. The first pic is especially good because it was taken at such a great angle and the light is good too making for a wonderful pic. Its view is really nice also. Please continue to post more pics. <3 ^^

MelodyHeal
03-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh~ I love the third one. :D Good romance scene. XD
Makes me think of Seattle for some reason.

qG.Shogun
03-12-2008, 03:47 AM
I like the third one two it got something what it makes mystery but at the same time beautifull.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
03-24-2008, 07:20 AM
:) Well I guess it's time for an update here in my photo thread seeing as I last updated in my sig thread. Thanks to everyone who posted a reply to my last photos at WimbleBall Lake I put up and I'm really glad you liked them ^^ I think the last photo was my favourite actually, the view through the lane under the trees came out really well I thought.

As for the photos here in this update, I got to taking loads of photos at our local Zoo in Paignton, sorry for the amount of photos and for any blurry photos, sometimes taking photos through glass or fencing was pretty awkward. Enjoy the photos anyway and feel free to comment on any improvements and which ones you like best.

Perpetual Specter
03-24-2008, 07:49 AM
Yay! More great pics! Another excellent job P.C. ^^

My favorite pics would be the pic of the toucan and the last pic of the little waterfall. The toucan looks all cute to me. >.< The pics are pretty clear too. You must have nice camera. =)

Keep up the good work!

flatl1ner
03-25-2008, 04:49 PM
from the first shown set of photos i like the first one and the last one, oh and out of the Wimbleball collection i like the eighth one, Most of them give me a sight of things im not used to living a small town!, Good job ^^

Nakyo - Verachtung
03-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh I like the pic with the big lion. Nice, nice. Good on you!

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
04-06-2008, 06:36 AM
^^ Thanks guys for the replies and comments, I'm really glad that the photos from the Zoo trip and WimbleBall went down well and that they actually came out quite clear. Well, it's about time for an update I guess and I haven't even a clue where to start ... I just got back from a break with my family down in Cornwall and I took heaps of photos >.< so they'll probably be about three or so parts to this update now. The photos attached with this post were taken at The Eden Project in St.Austell, Cornwall ... Hope you like them and hope the size of the photos are not too big. Feel free to comment on what are your favourites or whether the photos need improvement. ^^ Enjoy

Perpetual Specter
04-06-2008, 05:40 PM
What an interesting place. o.o

I have a lot of favorite pics from this new set. My favorite pics would be the 1st, 8th, and 9th pics this time. I'm not sure what kind of flower is in the first pic, but it looks weird in a cool way though. I loved the 8th pic because it has such a pretty variety of colors with all those kinds of flowers together and I like the ninth pic of that little waterfall ting because well....I just happen to think waterfalls or streams look neat.^^;

Also, I noticed that all of the pics look like crystal-clear, except for the third pics which seems kinda blurred, but by a small bit. Fantastic pics like always though. Keep it up.^^

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
04-14-2008, 11:30 AM
o.o Wow, uber quiet and not many replies but thanks Soul Crusher and I'm glad you liked the photos I posted last time ^^ Yeah it really is an interesting place at the Eden Project, we went a while back but it's changed so much this last time we went. I'm not quite sure either what the flower is in the 1st photo I took but I thought it looked really different and awesome so I just had to take a photo and I'm a fan of waterfalls and streams as well ^^ They always make great photos and it's so peaceful to listen to the water trickling down.

New pics anyway to show and hoping to get some more comments, so please please tell me what you guys think *puppy dog eyes*
Seeing as the photos from the Seal sanctuary didn't come out great I'll show a couple and the other photos were taken at the Japanese Garden we went to on the last day ^^ Enjoy and I hope you like them, feel free to comment away on whether they could be better or which you like.

Digital Dragon
04-16-2008, 12:50 PM
I love all of your pictures, ESPECIALLY the DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perpetual Specter
04-17-2008, 11:27 AM
Alrighty, let's see here. My favorites from your new set would be the 1st, 7th, 9th, 10th, and 12th pics.

The first pic of the seal looked kinda cute with the expression on its face. ^^;
I liked the ninth pic, but really have no explanation why. The tenth pic was nice, but waterfalls are always pretty to me anyway. And the 12th pic I liked because of the nice assortment of colors in those trees past the bridge.

Overall, the pics seem just a very small bit blurred, and a couple of the angles could have been a little better, but they are still nice as always. You never fail to impress me. ^^; <333

The Assassin
04-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Honestly, I liked them all. Very good quality photos indeed.

Axllow
04-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Bunnies o_o

Krista Logan
04-17-2008, 06:30 PM
I ♥ all of them...very cool, wow...how many different places have you gone to?

~*Red*~
04-19-2008, 11:58 PM
I really ♥ the Japanese garden photos!! They are beautiful!!

SupaWeena
04-23-2008, 05:44 PM
beautiful pictures

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
05-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Yay! Replies from my last update were awesome so thank you everyone and I'm glad that they came out okay, I just had to take some photos of the Japanese Gardens anyway because it was the first Japanese Gardens place I'd seen where I live and around the area. Anyway, time for a much needed update but unfortunately with the weather being pretty rubbish and having run out of ideas ... not so much in the way of new photos.
I decided though to put up some from my Dad's Footplate Experience and also from some random days out and such, so feel free to comment and enjoy, hope you like the pics everyone ^_^

Oh and also, a couple of new photos of our cat Lily, who I caught sneakily taking a nap on top of my mum's rocking chair on top of a pile of clothes just out of the washing machine and dryer ... needless to say now covered in little white Lily hairs >.<

IchigoKiss
05-04-2008, 01:15 PM
WOW! Very nice photographs!~
I really like the ones with flower very much. OMG is that a peacock??
Well done!! I'd love to see more

Perpetual Specter
05-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Mhm, out of these new ones, I liked the 2nd, 7th, 11th, and 13th pics the most.

Although it does look kind of gloomy, I sort of liked the rainy setting in the pics of all those trains for some reason. Well, I liked the seventh pic because it's a like a little waterfall and you know I like those. Lol. I believe the 11th pic had the best angle out of those peacock pic. As for the thirteenth pic, well, the cat is just adorable. <3

Once again, there's practically nothing that I have to complain abut for these pics, except maybe the angles at which only a couple were took. Also, seeing their resolution or whatever, your camera must be nice. And again, keep it up! ^^ <333

Krista Logan
05-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Ooooo! :O Nice peacock!

Daimastuny
05-06-2008, 06:06 PM
I like most of your recent pictures. Especially the one with the horse-y :3 it's so cute! lol x3 and also the one with the rocks I suppose that the Japanese garden one? o.O The post thing on the third picture of the peacock killed the picture =/ I like the second picture of the peacock the most =3 Very nice pictures.

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Nice pics, Phoenix ^^ One of those pics that you posted on April 6 caught my eye. That bee is huge!! 0.0 Keep up the good work!! XD

SupaWeena
05-14-2008, 05:58 PM
beutiful pictures....

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
06-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Edit: I just typed this all out and my laptop crashed IE >_< Gah!"!!

Well it's time for an update in the photo thread before I go on holiday for a week to Cornwall once again in the caravan. Photos in this thread were taken from a motorbike charity event known as Bike Night which takes place in Paignton, Buckfastleigh South Devon Railway for Steam Trains, Teignmouth and just generally at home. Hope the photos are all okay size wise and I hope you enjoy them everyone seeing as it's always a pleasure taking them.

Ps. Sorry for taking heaps of photos of the Steam Trains, it's just I spend quite a bit of time out there seeing as my dad is interested in them and so is my mom and also I now do volunteer work out there cleaning the steam engines (more in my blog on here).... either way, enjoy the photos.

SupaWeena
06-27-2008, 09:48 PM
You have rabbits? I raise them, what breed are yours?

+mw.Bwi
06-28-2008, 12:29 PM
beautiful photography your very skilled with it :D

Dottie.
06-28-2008, 08:26 PM
I agree with Bwi, you are indeed talented :3. ooo i love the second close up of the rabbit it's so adorable. ^^

我是高中生
06-29-2008, 07:39 AM
I love your photos very much!The rabbit is so cute!

Perpetual Specter
06-30-2008, 11:58 AM
More great photos. They're all pretty nice, so it's kind of hard to choose any favorites this time. I did like the photos of the cats and the motorcycles a lot though. The photo looking across the river or lake st the other side was good too.

No big complaints, but a few of the photos could have been more broad--or captured more of the surrounding area around the main object in the photo. Anyway, the lighting, pixel quality, and angles are really nice. Hope to see more from you dear. <3 Keep it up. ^^

~*Red*~
06-30-2008, 02:00 PM
The motorcycle photos are good and I really like the photo of looking across the lake a lot too. Keep it up Phoenix!! ^^

Orcius
06-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Awesome drag collection im a big myth fan

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
07-05-2008, 10:35 AM
You have rabbits? I raise them, what breed are yours?

Heh, seems everyone loves the bunnies ^_^
Awesome that you raise bunnies and to answer your question...
The smallest which is Charlie (left on the latest photo update), he's a dwarf lop and the other which is Honey, well we're not exactly sure what breed she is and neither were the vets exactly xD
We have a feeling she's just an average English bunny though...
thanks for the reply and hope you liked the photos.

@ +mw.Bwi: Thank you :D I try my best to take good photos
@ dotmyztick: Also thank you and yep, my little Charlie bunny is very cute ^^ Glad you like the photo of him
@ Soul Crusher: As always thanks so much for your comments, I'll try and work on getting more of the surrounding area in also with my photos. ^^
@ Red Hatake aka My lil bro: Thanks lil bro and glad you like the photos of the motorbikes and the ones across the river.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
08-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Well it's been quiet for quite some time in here, so it's time to liven up this thread again with yet another update ^_^

But before the photos a note from my last post:

Ps. I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone that has viewed and commented on my photos in this thread ^^
It really means a lot to me that they are appreciated and it's awesome fun taking them too. On that note, Which photos have been your favourites so far? What types of photos would you like to see more of in future updates? To let me know feel free to PM me or to post it here and it would help heaps if you reply seeing as I have some more inspiration for future photos.

Right, on with the new photos and these were taken from my last Cornwall holiday which was around the end of June and beginning of July time. Hope you like them and feel free to comment on which ones you like, any improvements etc. Enjoy! :D

DeeviousDemon
08-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Hey there!

I was wonderin if I could use these really beautyful pics as stocks in future sigs...they are really REALLY nice!! XD

Perpetual Specter
08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
Lots of new photos this time. My favorites would be the first, second, sixth, and seventh photos. The larger photo of the windmills was nice too. The garden in the second photo looks colorful and organized. The big Batman and Spiderman figures were really well done.

Overall, the photos are pretty good. The pixel quality, lighting, and theme was nice. They were sized excellently too. A couple of the photos could have been taken at better angles and some of the central objects in the photos seem to partially cut off in my opinion, but still a nice job. <333

Leeps
08-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Wow, Those are very beautiful.Very nice =)

Ichiq
08-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Quality pics :}

http://www.animeforum.com/customprofilepics/profilepic172083_5.gif

ericajones80
08-22-2008, 08:29 AM
I like all of these pictures...the one of the clouds is breathtaking

Kanjoudakai_Ira
08-22-2008, 04:37 PM
You make extraordinary pictures! Lucky you you have a high quality camera -_-
Mine sucks badly *cries*
I love the ones with the water. I just love pics of water

MuZ0NaZ
08-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Post 1 thread per 1 set of photos, otherwise it's too cluttered. Closing.