PDA

View Full Version : bleach.....bleach???? or what??!!!

shirogane_hitsugaya
01-07-2008, 11:22 AM
when you first heard the title of this anime, what was your expression and reaction.....?????

when i first heard it, i was like "what the hell does animes got to do with bleach(you know what i'm saying;) )".........then my friend said bleach again,i asked him "is it about 'washing clothes'?"

then my friend laughed his head off.......and then explained to me about bleach.....but then, once again i ignored him.....because i don't have a chance to watch it that time.....:laugh:

golden eyes19
02-01-2008, 10:32 AM
The first thing that came to mind was laundry day- who the freak wants to watch a show about laundry day?!?

Count Cutflaik
02-01-2008, 11:02 AM
"Another gay animé"

XxTaintedxX
02-02-2008, 11:10 PM
I thought it was interesting...
I mean other animes don't have regular names...
but when my mom heard it
she was like
"What the heck is that?! Who names it Bleach? Are they washing clothes?!"

Mega Man Zero
02-03-2008, 08:24 PM
The very first time i heard the book bleach , i also thought it was something very bad, But when i took a look at it, i thought it was very interesting.

Asriel
02-03-2008, 09:20 PM
When I heard of the manga,I shook my head and asked my bro,what the hell is this? Because he had given it to me to read.He said start reading it and you'll find out.I didn't read it,I tossed it at his face.So come later when I got one of my Shonenjump volumes,there was a preview in there for it and I sighed.I gave up and decided to read it.After I got done I was as happy as when Hollow Ichigo is fighting and laughing(lol,Mwahahahaha!).So now I have an addiction.

sensei-zeb
02-28-2008, 05:17 PM
"Another gay animé"

i though the same aswell

Tasold
02-29-2008, 06:27 AM
I thought that it sounded interesting as bleach can mean anything from laundry to the sun bleaching something white so I thought it could be about somethig to do with the sun, but then I always over think things :D

Deathunter
02-29-2008, 06:45 AM
"Another gay animé"
thats what i thought to until i watched it and then thought it was ok.