PDA

View Full Version : If you can talk to a Bleach Character

MysticEntity
01-05-2008, 10:11 PM
I've been wondering. If any of you somehow gets a chance to talk to a Bleach character, who would it be and what would you say?
I would wanna talk to Byakuya and ask him to smile for once. o_O.
I would also whack Momo on the head and try to wake her up from her Aizen-Dream.

gunslingergirl_
01-05-2008, 10:32 PM
i would want to talk to gin ichimaru and tell him to Stop smiling and that i think hes cool. i would also like to talk to toshiro. id ask him if he like momo or if he cared for rangiku.

Twig Ee
01-21-2008, 09:00 PM
I'd talk to um... Kisuke because he'll give me tips on meeting girls

Souhi
01-21-2008, 09:07 PM
I'd ask Ichigo and Renji how the heck they manage to lose so much blood.

Souji Seta
01-28-2008, 03:57 AM
If I can talk to a Bleach Character it would be Ichimaru Gin, I think he's a pretty cool guy and he gets a lot of leverage from such a simple power.
I'd like to ask him if he likes Rangiku, I mean they did spend their childhood together.
Another guy I would like to talk to would be Hollow Ichigo, even if it is quite dangerous. I would like to ask him about his little speech, I liked that, the speech about human killing instinct.

Ikorose, Shinso

Liflime+
01-28-2008, 07:34 AM
If it's possible, I'd ask Gin why doesn't he shows up much and tell him that he should have more airtime.

.Alumina
01-28-2008, 02:26 PM
I'd ask Matsumoto how she manages to stand up straight every morning ~
Also, How Kenpachi manages to put those bells in his hair and
make them stay like that o.o..

小美ドクロchan
01-28-2008, 03:01 PM
I'd confront Ichigo and Rukia and ask them why haven't they made out with each other yet.:laugh:

naotavespaboy
01-29-2008, 02:33 AM
I'd talk to Matsumoto to find out what she really thinks of Hitsuguya and Gin I'd also ask her the same question as Alumina lol.

StabWound
01-29-2008, 02:44 AM
Kon, I'd ask him how wonderfull it must be to be in a stuffed bear.

inOue
01-29-2008, 04:44 AM
I would also whack Momo on the head and try to wake her up from her Aizen-Dream.

i also want to do that to momo..:D
'cause all she keeps thinking and talking about is aizen..:banghead:
and gin.. i wanna ask him why he grins so much..:D

Mei Kanami
02-01-2008, 07:36 PM
I'd talk to Gin...
And ask him to go out with me... o_O
He's so cool...! XD

Twig Ee
02-01-2008, 10:09 PM
I would also ask Yoruichi to do that special thing she does to Ichigo

I would tell Hitsugaya to be nicer to Matsumoto

I would ask Orihime why she hasnt gotten a restraing order to Chizuru(I think that is her name)

I would ask Mayuri Kurotsuchi to give me the super extendo arm!

Asriel
02-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Okay thats just funny.......

Anyway I would ask Gin Ichimaru why the hck his eyes look like that an why he continuously smiles and if he has ever seriously frowned before?

Also the answer to that has Byakuya ever smiled.Actually yes he has before.

Okay then I would talk to abunch of other Bleach chracters about other stuff^^

Hitsugaya389
02-02-2008, 03:03 PM
I would talk to Hitsugaya and call him Shiro-chan over and over, just to make him mad.
I would tell Gin to open his eyes.
I would slap Grimmjow and tell him that Luppi was cooler than him.
I would tell Wonderweiss that he is really cool and I would hug him!!
I would also tell Nel that she is my favorite arrancar.

Mega Man Zero
02-03-2008, 08:27 PM
I would confront Ichigo, tell him to make me a shinigami xD and be just as powerful as him. lol

Asriel
02-03-2008, 09:59 PM
I'd confront Ichigo and Rukia and ask them why haven't they made out with each other yet.:laugh:

OMG so true.

I would ask that to.

How about asking Ulquiorra why hes says Trash about everyting so much.I mean everytime i play as him on the wii,I hear nothing but "Trash gets treated like Trash".

Also I would ask does Aizen ever get his butt out of that chair?

Celes Victoria
02-18-2008, 02:30 AM
Ichigo - When you'd start controlling that hollow of yours?

Rukia - Stop loving bunnies, love kittens!!

Hitsugaya - * some way or other that pisses him off*

Gin - What's your background?

Aizen - Do you ever wash your hair? ( if you watch the anime you'd realise his hair lies back flat without using gel or anything...thus the conclusion )

Mayuri - Can i stab you?

Kenpachi - lets spar, LOL.

Ryuu of the sand
02-23-2008, 11:42 PM
I'd confront Rukia and ask them why haven't they made out with each other yet.:laugh:
they would not make a good couple Ichigo and orihime on the other would:groupwave :samurai:

sensei-zeb
02-27-2008, 04:32 PM
i would like to meet with zaraki and train under him

chidori210
02-29-2008, 10:19 AM
I would ask Hitsugaya how old he is then i would annoy him XD

jakun_kenpachi
02-29-2008, 11:29 AM
I would tell Izuru Kira To stop being such a idiot! Oh and stop being a scared little fool.

I would tell Gin to shut up because he sucks.

I would tell Momo Hinamori to get stronger, stop being so easy to manipulate and think before you act.

I would Tell Aizen Sōsuke that he did a great job with manipulating everyone, but then i would have to try and destroy him because people that abuse their
power anger me.

I would tell Byakuya to stop being such a up tight Idiot. Thats all i really like how he is all for justice and everything, but after while will see beyond what he believes and saved Rukia.

Renji you are Awesome! You have a cool Zanpato! You are amazing, and you will beat your captain one day!

Komamura Sajin you are weak, you and another Captain could not beat one other Captain. You suck at life. You should not care about what other think of you!

Shunsui Kyōraku you are awesome beyond what i can describe! I may be 18, but i would have a friendly drink with you any time!

Nanao Ise we all know you love your Captain so admit it already! Where is you sword? I can not remember ever seeing it!

Tōsen Kaname You had every single advantage on Kenpachi and you still lost badly, you should just quit being a Captain. I hate you.

Hitsugaya Tōshirō I hate that you have so many fans! They can get annoying, but besides that you rule!

Matsumoto Rangiku Go Kill Gin please. Oh, and you are..... how to say this...... nvm.

To kenpachi Zaraki I say keep going and get Bankai! You will be the most powerful after that! You rule! I can write a page on you but that would take to long.
To all of squad 11! You rule, you are all strong, and you 5th, and 3rd beat a 2 Lieutenant's!

Kurotsuchi Mayuri I hate you! I want to see Kenpachi kill you!

Ukitake Jūshirō You are sort of cool, you care for all in your squad, and you teamed up with squad 8 captain against the squad 1 so for teaming up with Shunsui Kyōraku that makes you awesome!

thats all for now.

Trisseh
02-29-2008, 11:54 AM
I'd ask Mastumoto if she's heard of a bra.
And I'd also ask Rukia out <3

Ketaikeon
02-29-2008, 03:29 PM
I'd probably end up arguing about something idiotic if I attempted to talk with Ichigo, Toshiro, or Renji... like about their funky hair or something. xD

kaori_tenshi
03-17-2008, 08:23 PM

fhaha. I totally agree! I'd probably ask Rukia that one xD!

shadow slayer x
03-17-2008, 08:26 PM
I'd ask Ichigo to go skinny dip in a lake with a hollow and Rukia....then fight...that would be hilarious!

Diarmait
03-21-2008, 06:41 PM
I'd ask Ichigo and Renji how the heck they manage to lose so much blood.

Lol. That would be a good question. Seems like they should be dead 10 times over at least by now.

I'd talk to um... Kisuke because he'll give me tips on meeting girls

Lol. I read somewhere on http://www.youtube.com that Kisuke was like the Naruto version of Jaraiya. But you never seem to see Kisuke talking to any girls other than Orihime, Yoruichi, or Rukia.

If I can talk to a Bleach Character it would be Ichimaru Gin, I think he's a pretty cool guy and he gets a lot of leverage from such a simple power.
I'd like to ask him if he likes Rangiku, I mean they did spend their childhood together.
Another guy I would like to talk to would be Hollow Ichigo, even if it is quite dangerous. I would like to ask him about his little speech, I liked that, the speech about human killing instinct.

I agree with the Hollow Ichigo part. That guy is just awesome, and he would sure keep an interesting conversation, Lol. As for Ichimaru, I would stay far away from him. :D

Infinite Rave
03-21-2008, 07:16 PM
I'd Ask Grimmjow What Kind of Hair Gel he uses...

I'd ask Gin to Teach me How he Grins Like That For so Long...

=3

Haseo_Terror_Of_Death
03-22-2008, 01:39 PM
ill ask byakuya to have his powers so i can use them for evil

omniking3
03-22-2008, 01:54 PM
I would ask Orihime if she has implants.

sakura rukia
03-22-2008, 09:39 PM
I would ask toshirou out on a date.

HimiTama
03-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Hmmm.......lets see I'd talk to:
Ichimaru Taichou and tell him to quit with the stupid smiling......HELLO THERE'S NOTHING TO SMILE ABOUT!!!!!
Kuchiki Taichou and tell him to actually smile for once then again his face would probably crack...........teehee
And Momo to tell her the truth about Aizen, cause she my fav character but geez the whole "Aizen Taichou" thing is getting annoying............

Kanna Koori-Chan
03-23-2008, 06:49 PM
hmmmm.... well i talk to any one (except Aizen-if i did i would probably insut him Tousen to i just don't really like him...)
Rikichi...hi, sup...(u get the rest)
tell Toushiro to not be so mature
warn mom about aizen (she my fave character)
um......ya

winry039
03-23-2008, 06:58 PM
toshirou hitsugaya

Perpetual Specter
03-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Although I think it's been stated already, if I were to talk to a Bleach characer, I'd pick Gin. I'd ask him what makes him so happy that he can smile all time and why he keeps his eyes closed.