PDA

View Full Version : How Did You Start Watching Bleach

Pages : [1] 2

_Shinigami_
01-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Well i was in a game store and i heard a costumer and a employee talking about naruto and bleach and how they believe that bleach is better so.. me loving naruto so much got me intrested i got to a website watches ep.1 there was somthing wrong it was 3 sec long so i got discouranged ans bout' 3 monthes later when i finally got to the latest ep. of naruto i needed another anime so i gave bleach another chance and loved it.. this led to me geting up to latest bleach and starting avatar now im up to latest avatar and need a new anime so plz advice... plz lots of action... like bleach n naruto... or good story and adventure like avatar but avatar is uniqe so no adventure unleess u think it worth it

Thanks
Plz comment
:ninja: _Shinigami_:ninja:

MysticEntity
01-05-2008, 05:28 PM
I was at a friend's house one day, and she made me watch it. I got hooked ever since the first episode, it's just my type of anime. Answering your question, I'd recommend Claymore, don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's definitely one kickass anime.

.Lovebeat
01-05-2008, 05:41 PM
I had been talking to lots of people about anime and one of them convinced me that Bleach owns.

One day I was with my friend David, who had burned Bleach DVDs which he had borrowed from his cousin. I asked him if we could watch some episodes and we ended up watching 4 of them while I watched the rest of the remaining episodes in the DVD back home. I love Bleach now, whee. <3

Souhi
01-05-2008, 05:54 PM
I can't tell if your thread title is the topic, or if you want a recommendation. I'll answer both then.

Bored one Christmas day, so I looked up AMVs. I saw this cloaked, redheaded guy with a massive sword, and a scary looking guy with an eye patch barreling down on him (Ichigo and Kenpachi in the 2nd OP). It caught my eye, so I checked the source, read around a bit, and decided to watch.

I've been a fan for over 2 years now.

Claymore, be warned is a much darker and blood gratuitous show. It also cuts off abruptly, separating from the manga's plot. I also recommend One Piece if you're fight happy. I'm kind of strapped for action/adventure heavy anime past year or two. Manga series have been much better.

Zenorox
01-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Well, I had seen many posters and some of my friends talked about it, not to mention that there were many threads in other forums about it. So one day I decided to watch it for my self and see how it was. It was great, I wouldn't say that it was better than Naruto seeing how I've seen more of Naruto than of Bleach but overall I liked it and continued watching it.

names red
01-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Umm I started by turning on my TV and sat on my couch...It was really awsome you should try it some time....

_Shinigami_
01-06-2008, 09:44 AM
I was at a friend's house one day, and she made me watch it. I got hooked ever since the first episode, it's just my type of anime. Answering your question, I'd recommend Claymore, don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's definitely one kickass anime.
Thanks Ill Try it :cool:

jewel2sparkle
01-06-2008, 01:58 PM
...came on Adult Swim.

_Shinigami_
01-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Thanks Ill Try it :cool:
wow im addicted to it now thnx:D

Elphaba
01-06-2008, 03:23 PM
i was just looking for some new anime and i just happened to see it.
i could not change it. it was so interesting.

Miss Tsukkii
01-06-2008, 03:34 PM
I was seeing a lot of things related to Bleach (fan arts, screenshots etc.) So I deceided to take a look at it. I watched the first episode and fell for it xD So um, since then I'm a Bleach fan >.>

shikamaruluv13
01-06-2008, 03:46 PM
all my anime loving friends kept talking about and i knew it was on adult swim, so i started watching it

ChibiNaruto
01-07-2008, 01:48 AM
I haven't really been into anime, since I was so busy with everything else. There was a certain non-anime time gap. My boyfriend actually reintroduced me to my love of anime, and through Bleach. He told me that it would be a show that I'd be interested in.

I also happened to end up watching newer episodes with him, because he would play it on his computer and watch it..while I just kind of lay there and wait for some attention -__-;;

So ever since, I was hooked after the first few episodes! ^^ I literally stayed up all night watching episode after episode, until I caught up. I haven't read the manga, because I don't know how to download it like he does. But, I don't mind just watching the show :) It's a bit annoying when he lets me know if I'm wrong when I debate over a character, because he always makes sure he is updated with both Bleach and Naruto -_-

CursedMoon
01-07-2008, 02:05 AM
The first time I watched Bleach.... well... I remember I was looking for a new anime and then I found Bleach. The plot description was interesting, so I watched the first episode and i got totally HOOKED! As the story went on I just had to watch it more and more... yup. Bleach is my #1 anime at the moment. Got it memorized, people?

Zidarri
01-07-2008, 06:49 AM
I thought the name was gay, but the description awesome. Downloaded episodes 1-13, loved it.

Samurai Deeper Kyo(Manga is better than the anime), or One Piece.

shirogane_hitsugaya
01-07-2008, 12:10 PM
got influenced by the fame and my friends......

then a channel in malaysia started it......so i started watching.....(that's because iwatch almost EVERY animes in malaysian channels......unless it clashes with some better shows/animes and my schooling time...):p

Anita Tseu
01-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Hm...I got into watching Bleach when I was watching cartoonnetwork...>_>; and then i watched more episodes on YouTube, Veoh, and other websites...yeah...I'm not that far...80 something episodes only...>_>;

_Shinigami_
01-08-2008, 07:55 AM
i no rite

Brojasu
01-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I saw the 1st episode on adult swim, and was automatically hooked

Perpetual Specter
01-09-2008, 11:08 PM
I saw a commercial for it,thought it looked pretty neat,and started watching it.Lol.It's just that simple for me.

Variados
01-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Uh Bleach...I watch Adultswim, that is how I found out...a good anime will be uh..Elfein Lied, also Interlude, hmmm....there is a lot, so yeah...well. That is all I guess...

Yuuki-chan
01-10-2008, 07:00 PM
I saw the preview for it on adult swim and decided that it looked interesting, I watched once and now I am hooked on to it.

Jagan Eye
01-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I actually started reading it in the Shonen Jump [I think thats where I first saw it] and then I recently started watching the episodes online.

naotavespaboy
01-11-2008, 07:17 AM
I knew about a while back and had to wait for about a year for it to arrive in England. Our release schedule sucks...........

As for similar Animes try Basilisk.

(_YvOnSo_)
01-11-2008, 08:22 AM
I saw a couple of episodes on Adult Swim and I started liking it, thats pretty much it.

Dark-Sasuke
01-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Huge naruto fan, saw a title saying "Bleach, contender to beat naruto off the throne" watched the first episode from there i spose

Asriel
01-11-2008, 01:34 PM
I started reading Naruto and found a subscription to shonenjump in the back of it and i subscribed to it.Then in my first Shonenjump magazine they had a priview of Bleach.I read it and fell in luff with it.So now i'm a complete Bleach fan lol ^^

DreamScape
01-11-2008, 10:37 PM
My Friend remomend me to watch it. so i did :) I like it very much

naotavespaboy
01-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Bleach is very cool> I just have to wait about four months to get the next twelve episodes........................

-Hikari-
01-15-2008, 09:24 PM
All they talked about at school was Bleach and Naruto....and I already knew what Naruto was, so I decided to check out what the heck Bleach was. And I found it more interesting than Naruto, actually XD

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-16-2008, 05:36 AM
A few friends of mine started up an Anime/Manga club in college which I signed up to and the first anime they chose to watch was Bleach. We got up to about episode 10 or something in college and I started watching episodes at home also when they came on AnimeCentral. ^_^ I love watching Bleach now so much and Rukia is funny I think.

sarey
01-17-2008, 04:20 PM
well i was at my friends house and i see it on the tv and it was looking cool
and have the action that i love send a msg if u don't like it thank u

Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan
01-24-2008, 01:35 PM
i knew bleach for a long time but never eally bothered much until i read a bit bout it so i was like ok cool but stil i didn watch it but then wen my friend started watching and went crazy over ot and kept on telling me you have to watch it you have to watch it i decide to watch ...
and thats how the story is lol ^^

rubberbabybuggybumper
01-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I was looking online for various anime to watch cause I needed some new ones. I came across a site that reviewed various anime. I browsed the list of anime they reviewed and noticed that Bleach had like 10 reviews, most of which were graded as A or B. Just from this I figured it had to be good and after reading the reviews, I concluded that I must watch it.

Coco Cake
01-24-2008, 07:35 PM
I was watching Adult Swim one night and saw the commercial for when it was gonna start airing and I was interested and so I have been watching ever since. :]

Ec[lips]e
01-25-2008, 08:59 PM
Pretty much exactly what Coco Cake just said ;)

Though I'm seriously too impatient to continue waiting for the dubs to come out knowing the subs are so far ahead...therefore I've switched to downloads in order to catch up, oh and reading the manga too :p

//ELMO//
01-25-2008, 09:20 PM
well dis how i found out bouts bleach..
i was surfing myspace n "Bleach" was mentioned alot of times i typed it in on youtube n ive been wachn it eva since lol

Dead Angel
01-26-2008, 04:34 AM
Ummmmmmmmm
I had this annoying friend and he always used to bug me about bleach
when i heard the name i thought it was like clorox
hehehe

Anyways i finally watched at his house and i was really amazed

StabWound
01-26-2008, 07:47 AM
Uhh my uncle who owns an anime shop recommended it to me about 4 years ago.

Arcxcia
01-26-2008, 08:44 AM
I think because Ichigo is cool! And so, I want to watch Bleach because of that! :)

MobilepoopGundam
01-26-2008, 08:24 PM
I watched it because i was forced at gun point to watch it.

Raidou Kuzunoha
01-26-2008, 08:29 PM
One of my friends recommended it, so I watched a few episodes. I stopped watching it though.

Kayame{Oni Kiri}
01-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Uhm...I first started watching bleach when I was flippin' through the channels, literally xDD. But i've liked it since then so..yeah =/

-Hikari-
01-28-2008, 12:46 AM
I first started watching Bleach because me and my friend were discussing anime for the first time, and we decided to pick two popular animes to watch. She picked Naruto, so I took Bleach XD

XxTaintedxX
02-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Saw the commercial and watched it...

karenhana
02-03-2008, 01:25 AM
I started to watch Bleach when it wasn't licensed yet. So it was still in Japan. One of my friends recommended to me, and I checked about it online. So I started to download the episodes. The first three episodes...it blew me away. I loved it. So I started watching it all the way through. Now it is licensed, I watch it dub too. :3

onigiri princess
02-03-2008, 07:04 AM
well it was almost like everywhere and it started to intrigue me, then it came on anime central so i started watching and thought 'THIS is SO awesome!!!' it was like a naruto, shaman king, dbz mix for me, so thats the reason why i loved it ^w^ (i found Renji and Ichigo realllyy cool)

fire5
02-03-2008, 11:48 AM
there was nothing else on, so i decided to give it a try. now i'm on the hueco muendo arc.

Mega Man Zero
02-03-2008, 11:52 AM
My friends on the internet pretty much convinced me to watch Bleach, But first they convinced me to Buy the manga of it, then i found it interesting. Right now I'm up to episode 159, searching for everything because it has gotten more and more exciting.

Lee787
02-07-2008, 02:23 AM
I saw adult swim and then mentioned it some of my friends. And they suggested that I try watching the subbed version and Its still awesome.

byakuya93
02-10-2008, 08:44 AM
hmmm, my friend showed me a drawing of KON. I wasn't really interested with the story when she told me about it. But it's an anime so i gotta learn to love it. I haven't seen it back then cuz she didn't get to lend to me her copy of Bleach. When my brother got interested in downloading manga through the net, he showed me Bleach. I read it till the part when they start fighting in Soul Society. It was getting really fun. Then we borrowed a copy of Bleach from his friend and i started watching. Then i got addicted.

Twig Ee
02-15-2008, 08:03 PM
I saw some mangas and i purchased a bleach one. I fell in love with it and here I am;)

Sawada Ieyasu
02-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Sitting there being a lazy butt, leaving the TV on. =D

TealGreen
02-17-2008, 04:55 AM
Two years ago, back in '06, both my Brother and Sister were watching Bleach. But, I wasn't much of an anime fan as they were at the time. They watched all sorts of anime, FMA, Naruto, etc. etc. but I really couldn't be bothered watching Bleach because, I was the gamer sort all/most of the time.

Although, just last year, I decided to give it a shot. Turned out that Bleach was one of my favourite anime yet. I'm only upto episode 50 and sadly, I was told that, that's when the Bounti saga starts =/

Vespa
02-17-2008, 06:36 AM
I think I started when I saw a guy on the bus watching it and I asked him what it was and he told me about it, I went home to look for it but I was very noob at internet at the time so I couldnt find it. After a few weeks a friend of mine supplied me with some of the manga and I stuck with that for a while before I found out a site I could get Bleach at. Currently I have gone back to the manga since its ahead in the story line however I do watch the new anime episodes every once in a while so I can get up to the most recent in that.

hai
02-24-2008, 07:45 AM
i have only been watching anime for about.... i think two or three months now and hadn't found many that i liked (the only one ii watched for the first month was chobits) then i just started hunting for some more so its kinda gone on from there i found bleach in another forum and it sounded interesting so i had a look on you tube and watched the first ep i was hooked after that and watched the next 18 eps and am now up to the 25 episode which ill probably watch in a minute:D

Trisseh
02-25-2008, 04:52 PM
I started watching BLEACH when it first came on AS >_> Then I got bored for a few weeks then I just recently started reading the manga which is much better IMO.
Another good anime/manga is Zatch Bell (yes, Zatch Bell >_>) and Tsubasa Chronicles.

shinjuuzumaki13
02-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Stayed up for the adult swim premiere. Hooked ever since!!

demonplight
02-25-2008, 05:40 PM
turned on the tv and Rukia was jumping from phone pole to phone pole

Gizoku
02-27-2008, 07:31 PM
D: Good question, I dont remember how I came across Bleach...I think it was the forums here, I'm not sure though.

sensei-zeb
02-28-2008, 04:20 PM
at first i really hated bleach because the name really made me laugh (bleach - the detergent) but my friend kept of saying to watch it and then i believe it is one of th best anime i have ever seen

then i realised that in the dub episode kon is the voice of raiden in metal gear solid 2 and 4 which i would say the best game ever

bleachcrazy10
02-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Well... i was watchin a bleach marathon w/ my sister and from than on i've been well hooked on it, my fwends @ skool think im mad cos i talk bout kurosaki all day long!

Infinita
02-29-2008, 01:10 PM
My friend told me it was good so I watched it.

sensei-zeb
02-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Well... i was watchin a bleach marathon w/ my sister and from than on i've been well hooked on it, my fwends @ skool think im mad cos i talk bout kurosaki all day long!

same as. when i ever talk about any anime to my friend most people take the mick by saying he is talking about 'pokemon'

honeysenpai17
02-29-2008, 01:25 PM
i saw episodes on adult swim on cartoon network, youtube and anime magazines and mangas

aure009
03-06-2008, 12:40 PM
a frien recomended it to me...
and then i start to see a lot of bleach related stuff whenever i go to any anime shop...
so i eventually got hooked...

it is so cool...:laugh:
and i'm happy with it...:p

ichigo144
03-08-2008, 09:15 AM
i started watching it ween it first started i did't thank it whas going to be that good but ween i first watch it damn it whas soooooo cool now i am a bleach fan but i thank eureka 7 is better

-Kitsune-
03-08-2008, 01:26 PM
I first started watching Bleach when it premiered on Cartoon Network's [adult swim] block, along with Trinity Blood =/

IceBubleFlava
03-08-2008, 01:33 PM
My cousin is actually the person who introduced me to Bleach. He told me and my little brother to watch. So he searched it up on Youtube. Then we watched one of the most recent ep.s it was cool soo I liked and started to watch more of it. that was like 2 or 3 yrs. ago.

jenilo
03-09-2008, 11:34 PM
At my friend's home.I found it very interesting ans stated to download from its 1st episode.

Pleiades
03-09-2008, 11:46 PM
My friend kinda forced me into watching Bleach. He wrote all over my agenda "Watch Bleach!!" So I guess it worked, I started to watch it and it was pretty good. =)

narunaru
03-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Well, i was reading Shonen Jump and I read the first chapter preview. I thought, hey, this is pretty interesting. A short time later, I noticed Adult Swim picked it up and I thought "What the hell? It was a pretty interesting read." I got hooked. Tite Kubo is a master.

BiggSam
03-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Wow...all of you have friends that introduced it. I was just up at some ungodly hour (like now...1:30) and turned on Adult Swim and...BAM, Bleach.

OminousCloud
03-10-2008, 01:39 AM
My friend told me to check it out, so I did xD

Cat-Chan
03-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Uhmm.... Adult Swim! I watched bleach when Adult Swim had it..Sorry but I forgot how I found out the japanese version..:unsure:

CroSsplay!
03-13-2008, 10:02 PM
I read a review in my fav anime mag and i bought the first box. i DL the rest becouse i was broke

qG.Shogun
03-14-2008, 02:17 AM
I was looking on they internet for a anime and readed a review from bleach and it interested me so i started watching it.

xXA.N.I.M.EXx
03-17-2008, 01:18 PM
My brother made me watch it, he told me i would like it.....but i didn't want to watch it because of the title....after i watched the first episode, i was hooked, i couldn't stop watching it....this was way before they licensed it and put it on Adult Swim....i don't like the english version....

Gero50
03-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Well you sound like you're picky but thats alright I have one in mind have you heard of Inuyasha ya it is one of the best animes ever try you will not be disappointed

Hautalken
03-18-2008, 08:55 AM
I just wanted to watch some new anime and i went on to reality lapse to get new episodes. theres always a review of all animes and i looked up bleach. the plot seemed ok and i wanted to try it out and i did! now im in love love with rukia!

inOue
03-18-2008, 09:56 AM
my friend told me about it.. another friend<not really an anime fan> told me she liked it and she lent me the dvd containing the first 17 episodes of bleach.. and i watched the dvd.. the rest is history.. >.<

DarkMoonPrince
03-18-2008, 10:03 AM
basically from adult swim, lol, also i heard it from chat, the people talking about it, i had no idea what they were talking about when the word ''bleach'' came up, thinking they were talking about the other bleach for cleaning, but when i saw the episodes, i thought it was good, now i'm how you say..'hooked' and up to episode 166

Xieshunnuan
03-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Well I heard some friends in class talk bout it. xP I had to check it out sooner or later. lolz

Final-Oblivion
03-18-2008, 08:59 PM
I Started watching Bleach Through a friend ... he said have u heard of a anime called bleach, that nite he showed me the first few episodes and i got into it .

Azure_Kite
03-18-2008, 09:53 PM
i watched a few episodes on Adult Swim. after that i was hooked!

Moonlight Eve
03-18-2008, 09:57 PM
From a friend of mine. One day I was over at her house and she was on her computer and she screamed, "You have GOT to see this awesome anime I just found!!" And after I checked out episode 1, I was hooked.

Diarmait
03-21-2008, 04:08 PM
I started watching Bleach by watching Adult Swim and it coming on. I like anime alot so I decided to see what it was about. I also saw the commercials for it and it looked interesting. This is how I have started watching all the anime I currently watch.

P.S. If anyone knows any other good anime, please pm me. I need some new anime. :)

benjamin89
03-23-2008, 02:16 PM
I was dragged into the world of anime cuz of some friends of mine. I kept telling them how geeky anime was and how I never were to watch kids shows like that.
But one day I was crashing at one of the anime freaks place. So he insist that he could atleast show me one episode of bleach. Not to be rude I go along with it.
That was it for me. The old me died and a new one roamed from the inside out. I had become one of the geeks myself.

Oh, thats quite the story lol. To make it short. A friend of mine showed me an episode and I fell in love with Bleach.

Norkio
03-24-2008, 10:15 AM
I first heard about Bleach from some friends of mine.
At the time I didn't think it sounded all that great and was meh. Well D:
Few months later I was on youtube watching random anime openings, and first Bleach opening caught my eye.
So I looked it up, started watching it.. And I have been a *huge* fan of it since.

vampire_knight_gurl136
04-14-2008, 06:52 PM
i saw my 4th oldest cousin watching it one day and i got interested in it. then my 3rd oldest cousin did the unexpected, he freaken said that Bleach SUCKS???!!!!!! i was like what the hell? i hate his guts. i really want him dead. :banghead:

Shihouin Yoruichi
04-15-2008, 09:03 AM
Burn him!!
My older brother told me to watch it with him sice he loves anime the truth is he's the one to get me to love it.I watched the first episode and I haven't stopped since then.

Unicornucopia
04-15-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm always up late working on art and adult swim is usually on in the background. I kept hearing this theme song every night, and would be singing it in my head all the next day. Finally one night I decided to actually watch it when I heard the theme come on, and I was hooked from then on. Luckily I was able to get caught up on the episodes online, and have been watching it on adult swim ever since. ^_^

yoko.......
04-15-2008, 11:26 AM
heard of it a long time ago,watched 2 eps or like 5, and hated it sooo much

Famahama
04-15-2008, 11:53 AM
I played the 7th OP, ALONES on Stepmania, and I thought, hey, this video looks so damn good. I Youtube'd a few more till I saw the video of the ending song TAKACHA - MOVIN' and OP song BEAT CRUSADERS - Tonight Tonight Tonight

Good songs, good videos, and lots of good comments, so I tried my share of it. I liked it.

The arc on Bounts made me trickle off.

Jessica Mars
04-16-2008, 04:16 PM
I started watching Bleach when someone sent me a link to the first episode on YouTube. I didn't watch it then, but I did after his 4th or 5th attempt, XD.

It took me a few months after that to get caught up with the anime, but now I am hooked. ^^

Zombie™
04-17-2008, 09:19 AM
My friends showed me the comic.
Then I read that comic.
I thought that it was kinda interesting and sometimes funny, so I still read it until now.
And I also watch the manga.

sesshomaruisgod
05-04-2008, 06:00 PM
I heard about it online, and then just started watching it. It took me a while after the first season but when the Save Rukia arc came in I was hooked and have watched it ever since. Though I am pissed that they resorted to that which ever anime fan fear and loaths, a filler.

Lyssander
05-05-2008, 01:37 PM
saw an awesome amv in youtube and started watching it
at first I was not too sure of watching it considering it was around 145 episodes at that time but wen I watched the first episode it then rooted into me to watch more it was funny well it is =0 and now its getting interesting

Mayonnaise-Senpai
05-08-2008, 07:01 PM
I decided one night that I was going to stay up late and watch Adult Swim and apparently Bleach came on. I thought it looked like a cool show. So I automatically fell in love with it. Haha!

Oracle
05-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Uhh. . . . Naruto.

I was watching Naruto then someone was talking about Bleach in the internet so I checked it out and I loved it.

Slurpee
06-01-2008, 09:00 PM
I kept hearing about it so eventually I crunchyrolled it and to be honest I didn't finish the first episode cause I thought it was that horrible.

But last week I was out of anime to watch so I checked it out again, and smacked myself for not watching it earlier. Watched all 172 episodes excluding the last few episodes of the bounto arc within a week. :]

Yuki Atsuma
06-01-2008, 09:03 PM
I was watching adult swim and they just announced a new show coming on so i watched it. I liked it so much that i just started to watch it.

Kira712
06-01-2008, 10:50 PM
I'd heard of it but I wanted to get current on Naruto before starting it... then it started airing on Adult swim so I watched it there, got current on naruto then got current on Bleach.

svntyone
06-02-2008, 04:01 AM
http://www.animefever.org/ref/ref.php?uid=132959&ts=0&red=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.animefever.org
WATCH BLEACH FOR
FREE!!!

Kurotsuchi_Mayuri
06-02-2008, 04:31 AM
I've watched all my DVD's except one, BLeach. I didn't watch it because Ichigo's Blade is like a Kitchen Knife, and it's in the cover, I don't like it. I have no choice but to watch it coz boredom struck me. After a few episodes, I'm into it

TaylorGuitar13
06-03-2008, 07:50 PM
I started watching bleach the way i think i started watching all anime... it was sort of a "fad" with my friends and they recommended it to me.

I have some hardcore friends who watch anime 24/7...

otakumansexta
06-12-2008, 02:18 AM
i was a big fan of the manga so i kind of just transferred over since i knew the series was good.:cool:

noir_charisma1109
06-14-2008, 11:03 PM
well i was just reading some manga and there were some "preview manga covers" at the end of the manga that introduced bleach.. It looked good so i decided to watch/read it, so yea.. it's pretty awesome..

I would reccommend D. Gray-Man, Trinity Blood, Blood+, Claymore, One Piece, uhh...... there's more but I can't really think up of them now >///< ~

baka_saru
06-21-2008, 12:15 PM
My math teacher introduced me to it. He practically burned the first 50 epi into dvds and lent it to me over the school holidays.

weefun!
06-21-2008, 12:57 PM
i was watching adult swim and i noticed that there was a new show on that day's lineup it was titled bleach...so i wasn't expecting much from it but, it was alot better than i thought, and ive been folowing the series/manga ever since

Pharadox
07-04-2008, 12:32 PM
My best friend came over and she had a DVD with episodes of Bleach on it, so she had me watch a couple with her. I thought it was cool but I was watching some other animes at the time so I didn't get into it right away. But when I did go back to it, I watched it obsessively. Haha. It's up at the top of my favorites list now. :D

Yoko Littner
07-04-2008, 01:27 PM
One day I saw Bleach on adult swim, episode 16 I think, and from that time on, I was a Bleach fan, then I started reading the manga.

Spooky Mulder
07-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Well, I was watching Adult Swim one day Bleach was on but it wasn't the first episode. Even so, I decided to wath the whole thing because nothing else was on. It seemed pretty good, but a little silly at the time, to me at least.
One day I saw my brother watching it on the computer with subtitles instead of in English, so I sat and watched part of it and it sparked my interest to watch it from the beginning. And, it's better subbed than dubbed imo.
I've been a Bleach fan since.
<3

Diocletian
07-04-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm what you call one of the first people to see it.I remember when I would google Bleach all that came up was the cleaning utensil and couldn't find a decent image of Ichigo.

Katsumi Ai
07-04-2008, 07:39 PM
One of my best friends introduced me to the anime Bleach. I got addicted to it ever since. =D

Souji Seta
07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Bleach was aired in our local television. Just after some episodes, I got hooked.

ichigoangel06
07-04-2008, 10:41 PM
i started watching bleach becuasxe i read an article about it in a magazine. i sounded interesting and so i watched it and continued watching it on Adult Swim:p

Shindii
07-04-2008, 10:45 PM
I kept seeing Bleach commercials on Adult Swim and I eventually watched it.

Gizoku
07-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Actually, a couple of my Asian friends [no racism intended, Im asian too xD] were like
"Have you seen Bleach?" of course I replied no, and was curious so watched a few episodes and was hooked.

Anuket
07-13-2008, 03:50 AM
At first, I didn't even know there is a TV series for Bleach. My friend introduced the Bleach manga to me just when Kubo started on it. I really didn't show that much interest in it after reading a few pages, but the longer I kept on reading the more I wanted to know what was gonna happen. That's what you hate about books and stuff. The more you go the more you want.
Then just one time when I was bored. I surfed the net for Bleach mangas, I ended up finding the TV series instead.
After all of that, I've officially become a Bleach ga-ga fan!

Ice_Demon
07-13-2008, 10:25 PM
uh well a couple a weeks ago we finally got cartoon network back so I was already hooked on naruto so i watched on and I loved the shows inuyasha bleach and deathnote.

Tsuki.
07-14-2008, 12:24 PM
I started reading the manga and then i decided 2 watch the anime on tv and it happened 2 b the exact book # i waz on. . . it waz weird 2 compare the 2. . .:D but amazingly coincidental. . . i spelled that wrong. . . i hate spelling. . . yea go bleach!:laugh:

Broly3k8
07-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Well i started watching bleach cause my sis wouldnt change the channel...I ended up liking the human dude with the scruffy hair and super strong with the cool arm...Yea thats why i started and how.

Taikyo
07-14-2008, 01:25 PM
I would like to thank my friend, who recommended me to watch it. I was baise at first, but I quickly started to adore it! Of course, since I've moved to Asia, and the programs here are different, I've watched all my Bleach episodes Subbed with Japanese DUBs. XD I'd watch at least 50 Bleach episodes to catch up to the current, at that time...er...back at '06? Soul Society Arc. Been in love with this anime since. <3

aishiteru333
07-14-2008, 01:28 PM
I heard the commercials and it sounded cool. Eventually I dropped it but my sister watches it while I try to go to sleep... T_T

perfect_world
07-17-2008, 06:13 AM
um lets see....omg i cant believe i'm a newbie again v.v
well i start watching bleach when i enter the word 'bleach' on google.... =o hey it was accident?! I FOUND SHINIGAMI THAT WAY Hooo~

crazyflower
07-23-2008, 12:20 AM
i just started reading the books and i ended up liking it and buying more books.

Patt
07-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Back in october 2004 my friend Angelica had been reading the manga, and said the anime was going to start up, and I downloaded the first ep and have been watching it ever since. :)

Recycle Bin
07-23-2008, 04:57 PM
ah! sweet Recyable posts!:D

Otosu
07-24-2008, 12:19 AM
I first saw it on Adult Swim and then decided to get it in subbed-version since the voices are better in Japanese.

nickholeye14
08-08-2008, 01:04 PM
i saw people on this forum talking about it so i gave it a try and loved it

DeeviousDemon
08-10-2008, 07:35 AM
I got this tip about a year ago i think...a buddy of mine told me to watch it...and i did n got hooked.

*arashi*
08-12-2008, 05:50 AM
I finished watching naruto and i wanted something very similar... I heard humor that bleach is very interesthing and is compered to bleach... i got interested but not from the very start (grr.. stupid little me :D) and this is my great story.. heh

N-Zero
08-14-2008, 01:14 PM
I bought the first manga and after that I couldn't stop with my Bleach addiction, so I started watching the anime.

Sulker
08-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Well i was in a game store and i heard a costumer and a employee talking about naruto and bleach and how they believe that bleach is better so.. me loving naruto so much got me intrested i got to a website watches ep.1 there was somthing wrong it was 3 sec long so i got discouranged ans bout' 3 monthes later when i finally got to the latest ep. of naruto i needed another anime so i gave bleach another chance and loved it.. this led to me geting up to latest bleach and starting avatar now im up to latest avatar and need a new anime so plz advice... plz lots of action... like bleach n naruto... or good story and adventure like avatar but avatar is uniqe so no adventure unleess u think it worth it

Thanks
Plz comment
:ninja: _Shinigami_:ninja:
I notice your Rep is Red, what does that mean?

loveyourfate
08-14-2008, 03:01 PM
I saw naruto, asked for stuff like it and got bleach as reply.

prettyketty
08-14-2008, 03:27 PM
i saw an ad showing the time for it on Adult Swim

october breath
08-14-2008, 03:31 PM
My bros were watching it and so I followed suit, happily finding a better show than Naruto.

xcloudxstrifex
08-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Dude same here except it was not a game store...my friends said it was better...well Naruto is still #1 to me...since shippuden is out even though I read all manga

Leeps
08-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Well here in America before it started I kept seeing the previews and I thought It looked interesting so I have been watching i from day one (Day one in America) =p

DemonsRevenge
08-14-2008, 10:20 PM
I havent yet watched it but im Definetly going to :D i friend told me about it. But at the moment im watching other animes so yeah. but ive played the game on DS :D

fightbait
08-15-2008, 04:35 PM
i read this first chapter in shonen jump a couple years ago. at this point no one was talking about bleach. they hadn't even released the first volume over here. i'm not really sure how i stumbled upon the anime, but i watched the first episode and then forgot about it altogether. flash foward 3-4 years. i'm working as a janitor for an office building. one of the people that worked in the office was an otaku and we started talking and he told me about bleach. i was like, "yeah, i remember that show, i only watched a little bit of it though." he kept telling me that i needed to watch more of it, and finally i caved in. i ended up watching through something like 100+ episodes in the next couple weeks. i eventually caught up to the latest episode. since then i've been doing the one episode a week thing like many others. its not bad, but i miss being able to watch 15 episodes at once.

hirokiaibalovex3
08-17-2008, 09:24 AM
I think I first saw Bleach on Adult Swim. A little while later, when I started to get into manga & anime, I decided to buy the manga. After a few volumes later, I went back to watching the anime series, online, since I liked the Japanese-dubbed version better.

DiscoCarrot
08-20-2008, 12:41 PM
When we started getting the new volumes for our manga section at the bookstore I work at, I picked one up and it all started from their. So after I already read most of the manga, a good friend of mine was telling my they come on adult-swim, and we've been watching them ever since then.

Orcius
08-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Uh Bleach...I watch Adultswim, that is how I found out...a good anime will be uh..Elfein Lied, also Interlude, hmmm....there is a lot, so yeah...well. That is all I guess...
ditto i saw it on adultswim.

jnLL
08-25-2008, 05:45 AM
well, i saw the commercials and thought it was cool, then i started watching it and i loved it alot!

Hautalken
08-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Well, I make graphics and I found Bleach to be a popularly use series for signatures and wallpapers. Now, it wouldn't really be popular if it wasn't a good sereis, so I thought I'd give it a go. I found an episode download site and just went for it. Ánd it's pretty much worth it too ^^

nandomo
09-09-2008, 02:24 PM
I was looking for information about Sugiyama Noriaki on wikipedia, not because I like Sasuke but his voice is so awesome, and I saw that he's synchronising someone from Bleach and I wanted to hear this voice so badly... and I ended up falling in love with Bleach because Uryuu had his appearance around episode 10 or something and I had to watch through the first 10 episodes... Yeah, so basically, that was how I dicovered Bleach. lol.

ichigoangel06
09-09-2008, 02:53 PM
i was watching an AMV that had scenes of Bleach and it looked really cool so i watched it^^:D:D:D

ePic_eRroRs
09-09-2008, 05:03 PM
well I just sat down on my couch and watched it on adult swim. I wanna buy it but to expensive. :(

The Nightingale
09-22-2008, 08:04 AM
I was watching Adult Swim, waiting for FMA to be on, and the first episode of THIS came on. I was hooked right off. Though I stopped watching it last year due to cable loss T_T.

YanoBGI
09-22-2008, 06:49 PM
A few friends just referred me to Bleach after I got tired of waiting for Naruto to come out every week. Ever since then I started to get addicted to the Anime.

Also, anyone seen the Diamond Dust Rebellion movie yet?

LittleGirl
09-24-2008, 03:18 PM
I started watching Bleach at the end of this summer. I kept seeing Bleach everywhere and hearing about how awesome it was so I watched the first few episodes a while ago and stopped because I thought it would be boring, but I was wrong! I started watching it again and I couldn't stop. I can see why it's so popular now. I'm in the 80's right now.

jtdlives
09-24-2008, 08:31 PM
I first started by reading the magna then I talked to a guy who worked at the mall and he saw me looking at the bleach magnas and he started telling me about the anime. from that point on I just had to check it out.

Squishy_blob
09-29-2008, 10:37 PM
I started reading it because my friend had heaps of bleach stickers on her pencilcase and I saw it no.2 on the most viewed mangas online so I started reading it.

Moko Chan
10-03-2008, 06:37 PM
I caught the 1st episode on a channel called Anime Central. (But now its gone).

niyaz_7
10-12-2008, 04:57 AM
i started when when i was chatting to a friend on my ps3, he made me watch at least 1 ep of bleach saying that id like it, so i watch ep1, it was 10:30pm but surprisingly i liked it, so i give it another shot and watched ep2, that night i got up to episode 14 and fell asleep, he agreed to be my anime boss, i watch every anime he tells me to....funny thing is...theyre all good (bleach is best)

amadorhi
10-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Around 2 years ago when I was just going through my old foums and everyone was like "bleach>>>>naruto" so I just looked it up, watched the first few episodes and got hooked.

tokyoNH
10-21-2008, 08:06 AM
Like many of you, I started watching Bleach over word of mouth. I heard from my son's "female friend" - he's in 6th grade and refuses to say she is a girlfriend! But she was over the house and we were talking up favorite anime episodes and she kept talking about Bleach. (It was still new at the time). She let me borrow her DVDs and I was hooked!!

lady_jesika
10-21-2008, 11:29 AM
well, it took the place of my favorite show and i couldnt find the remote..still cant -.- damnit, but bleach isnt a bad show so lucky me

tokyoNH
10-21-2008, 12:29 PM
That IS a lucky twist of fate!!

rdgn265
10-21-2008, 01:10 PM
my brother usually tells me if he finds a good anime and he introduced me to bleach

Taikyo
10-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Well, my friends were reading the manga often, and I got curious. Watched the first couple of eps, then got hooked. Started reading the manga when I got bored from the arcs they added. =w=;

kyuzuryu
10-22-2008, 06:13 AM
first, i saw manga bleach on book rent, then i borrowed it. but when i borrowed it at the first time i don't know why, but i feel its not an interesting story so i give it back, until my friend told me about bleach and he said its an interesting story, so i rent it for the second time and start to read it seriously and at this time i start to like Bleach

Shadow star
10-22-2008, 07:52 AM
I read the books so i thought might as well watch the series

Lord Tsukuyomi
10-25-2008, 07:35 PM
I watch Adult Swim every Saturday, and I saw something called Bleach. I had no idea what it was, but I knew it was anime. I watched it and have been hooked ever since.

LadyAmy
10-26-2008, 05:39 PM
One boring evening I switched on TV
on station when started Bleach,,,I think
you understand- I said WOW Bleach!
And I started read manga and now: I´m
a fan !

Oathkeeper-Airo
10-26-2008, 11:37 PM
I never wanted to watch because the title was "strange". After hearing about from my friends, I decided to just give it a shot. After a couple episodes, I got hooked.

Harry789
11-06-2008, 05:42 AM
My Brother watch this show already..He said that it is an interesting show.....than i was ready to watch...after that i start to watch this show...and now i am a big fan of Bleach.....Thank You

~Yachiru~
11-09-2008, 12:00 AM
~I just turned on adult swim and saw an episode, then I got really into the show~

Archaic Devices
11-09-2008, 12:40 AM
I read a review about it in Shonen Jump and thought it sounded cool

Nimbus Blou
11-09-2008, 08:48 AM
My younger brother was watching it on Adult Swim and I heard about it from a friend, so than I decided to try watching it.

PShaman
11-14-2008, 10:14 PM
I heard about Bleach a while ago, but I didn't think it would be for me. It seemed like such a popular anime/manga and I didn't want to watch or read it just because of the huge fans like Naruto.

I didn't watch it until they started showing it on Canada's YTV months ago and I decided to watch it. Fell in love with the story~ And story is a huge thing for me when picking what to read or watch.

ichigo144
11-27-2008, 03:01 AM
i would like to change my answer from a long time ago BLEACH is better than all the other anime i seen

NeoBahamut
12-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Actually, BLEACH was intro by bro. Thanxz -_< Now, I'm totally into BLEACH. N I'm more into BLEACH eventhough I've watched other animes b4. Guess there's only 1 word 2 describe it, ADDICTIVE!!!

Neliel~
12-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Watched it on adult swim and liked it and when I got my laptop I watched all the eps =P

And its been my favorite since.

Shibas
12-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Saw an episode on AS and then I started collecting the series in both anime and manga.

Eva DarkClaw
12-06-2008, 12:24 AM
How did I hear about Bleach.... hmmm....
Well I subscribe to Shonen Jump so I got info from that. And when it came out on Cartoon Network I watched it. Unfortunately both things were lost, and now I'm sad.
*shrugs* oh well, I still love bleach though.

KazuYuki
12-13-2008, 06:25 PM
i first started watching bleach when it came out on adult swim. but at first i thought it was boring. but my friend had it on DVD so i borrowed it and watched it and now i'm hooked on it

*~Anime Angel~*
12-14-2008, 02:38 AM
actually...i thought that bleach was a show about how to use "bleach" you know the actual bleach xD thats why i never really watched, then one day i turned on the tv randomly and it was pretty good. turns out it WAS bleach =3

CapnJack
12-14-2008, 04:06 AM
I found out it was coming to the US, my friend thought it was all hype, but made him record it anyways, and now it rules.

ToushiroPwnz
12-18-2008, 07:57 AM
Saw the commercial on TV and it interested me. I watched up to episode 33 or 34 in english dubbed, then it stopped airing for a few weeks, and i was impatient so i watched like 34 - 173 in english subs, (Subs FTW).

RJ169
12-18-2008, 04:12 PM
I started watching when i saw it on adult swim and after the first time i watched it i was hooked on it

unju9494
12-21-2008, 08:23 AM
after school i sit at my labtop and i watch Bleach eposode...

BestFly
12-22-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm one of the people who got into it because of Adult Swim. At first I was skeptical, but now I really like the show. I just wish there wernt so many fillers.

YamiNoRei
12-30-2008, 08:11 PM
My first contact with Bleach was through manga.
After reading a few chapters, I decided that, I'll try the anime next.
I do not regret it for this day. It's really great series. :)

Ketaikeon
01-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Bleach propelled me into anime fandom in general. Haha, so nostalgic when I see it now~

I watched it on Adult Swim, immediately felt interested and started watching the series on Youtube (lol I was such a noob). I managed to catch up to my friends relatively quickly, and now I'm the only one still keeping up with it. ;_;

IchIiGo
01-03-2009, 10:36 AM
bleach is popular and great anime
i don't remember how but since the first eps
i could'nt stop watching

Niiro Kitsune
01-04-2009, 03:14 PM
I first saw it in a Jump. I didn't know what to think of it at first. Then, after a few years, I heard some of my friends (like 2) watched it, and I wanted to find out more. So eventually, I looked around, and I bought that 1-21 manga box set, and then 22-25 in English. I was totally hooked.

haddad287
01-13-2009, 01:59 PM
I found out when by bro was watching a episode once and I got interested

.Miki~
01-13-2009, 11:48 PM
saw it on adult swim and LOVED it...

Xombii
01-14-2009, 01:37 AM
i saw it on Bionix on YTV. They kepts rerunning the ep like up to ep 50 then they rolled it back to ep 1 :mad: so i stopped watching it. But I started watching it again cus my friend told me ichigo can go HOLLOW form :p so i started where i left off :)

CutexKitten
01-15-2009, 11:08 PM
I started watching it on adult swim, and I have been addicted since.

Pir8_Munkys
01-28-2009, 03:07 PM
I was in class and saw a guy watching bleach on his Ipod, so I decided to walk over to the library and youtube a couple episodes. Im and addict I've read every chapter of the manga and seen every episode.
as for a recommendation for a good anime, if ur into the whole supernatural thing you should try D. Gray-Man, I think it's great.

XtremeKakashi
01-28-2009, 04:26 PM
well all my mates loved it and i thought i would give it a look but i have only realy just started :unsure: i am only on Episode 28 :( but so far i think its awesome :D still i like Naruto more :laugh:

karisa
02-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Well, I was already a big naruto fan. Whenever I would search for naruto on the web, like forums, pictures, videos, episodes downloads, or manga scans, I would always see Bleach with it. I noticed that most Naruto forums have Bleach side forums. While, whenever I tried to visit bleach forums, there would always will Naruto side forums. I searched about Bleach anime and started buying the DVD. Well, I got hooked on the show!

Necro'lic Enigma
02-06-2009, 08:49 AM
It was because of my bro , hes a big fan of Byakuya , so he asked me to check this anime out. I guess thats how i got into Bleach.

Senjou_Akira
02-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Hmm, I've heard a lot of times in strangers conversations. xD I started watching and COOOOOOOOOL!!! I said, "This anime could match Naruto!"

:3

Shion Sonozaki
02-09-2009, 07:06 PM
I used to not even know Bleach exsisted! My life was miserable! Then I transfered school and met this girl who is now my best friend there--she told my about Bleach and made me wattch it. For countless days this was going through my mind, "Bleach! What a cool anime! Better than Naruto! I wonder what's gonna happen next! I'm gonna draw that Karin girl."

So one day I decided I should watch the next ep, from that moment on--even now I was a fangirl! My lufe ha changed now and it's much better! If it weren't for that girl, I would still be miserable and empty inside. I thank that girl.... And the very person is AKiraRayneRuu. Arigatou Akira-chan!

wowzabunny
02-16-2009, 09:37 AM
I saw alot of fuss about bleach on the web so i asked my dad to dowload the series for me

Swarley
02-21-2009, 09:00 AM
I was bored one summer and decided to find a long anime to watch.
At the time there was about 165 episodes.
I hadn't realised that it was an on going series at the time but now I'm hooked. :D

Magical Soul
02-21-2009, 09:01 AM
I was just looking for popular Anime Bleach looked good i watched them all in about a week.

Swarley
02-21-2009, 09:08 AM
I was just looking for popular Anime Bleach looked good i watched them all in about a week.

o_0 Wow, that's fast!

Maxilith
02-24-2009, 06:37 PM
All my friends were watching it so I decided to give it a try. Got up to episode 88 and kinda quit after that.

FullmetalUltima
02-27-2009, 02:34 PM
when i went to my cousin's house to sleep over and i was still awake really late so i put on cartoonnetwork (which at that time was adult swim) and it was showing FLCL and Bleach:eek:, and thats how me and my cousin got to liking Bleach (i also liked FLCL:p)

ichimoku_fanboy
03-05-2009, 09:50 PM
i was channel surfing one days eve so very long ago, and i thought it was pretty good

ichigo-kurisoki
03-06-2009, 12:28 PM
my text is orange like my ichigo hair i have anyways in canada (where i live) theres a t.v station called ytv and every saturday (used to be fridays) they have a set schedule of anime shows i like to watch. i used to watch inyuyasha (BUT THEY FREAKING CANCELD IT) so i was stuck with some 3d-ish crap called storm hawks or naruto (which btw isnt bad but its not exactly my fav) oh and zatch bell (*pukes at insanely stupid idea*:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: cuz i hate that show:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ) and so i got tired of my lil 9 yr old brother always talking about naruto and buying head bands and gloves and action figures and... well i could make a hole list anyways so i gave up i ouldnt find anything t was up to my own little saturday manga sessions until i met up with my best friend at the manga store at the mall and he told me basicly the same situation but he recomennded bleach so here i sit bleach being the entirely best anime:ninja: :eek: :p

mstrmnd48
03-06-2009, 12:40 PM
i did channel surfing late one night and came across bleach. i liked it.

mimichan1000
03-06-2009, 02:22 PM
I read the manga first, then decided to check out the anime.

tsujigiri15
03-12-2009, 10:06 AM
I was bored one summer and decided to find a long anime to watch.
At the time there was about 165 episodes.
I hadn't realised that it was an on going series at the time but now I'm hooked. :D

Very much the same thing - must have been last summer - thats when I watched it for the first time too - very exciting it was

And whoever did it in a week - gad, that mustve been intense - if my math is right and you watched maybe 105 episodes, you were watching 17 episodes a day! That is pretty full on!

ProGoddess
03-15-2009, 05:55 AM
I kept hearing about Bleach from people and it got me curious about it. Thus I started watching it till now and still think that it is pretty interesting anime. Simply loving it! :p

gaara192
03-20-2009, 04:04 AM
My friend got me watching it :D

LastReunion
03-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Well, I watched a little bit of the first episode of Bleach, and my first thought of it was that it was boring. But then I watched the whole episode and thought that "Wow, this just might be interesting after all..." and then I started watching it more and more, and came to love it. :)

tsujigiri15
03-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Well, I watched a little bit of the first episode of Bleach, and my first thought of it was that it was boring. But then I watched the whole episode and thought that "Wow, this just might be interesting after all..." and then I started watching it more and more, and came to love it. :)

Yay - a slow burner! I had the same thing with anime as a whole I think...

4mourn
04-24-2009, 06:43 PM
In the computer room of my previous school somebody had downloaded wallpapers of Bleach, and put one on the desktop. One with all the shinigami. So one day when i was so bored i was one step from death, something came in my mind: "What the hell is that Bleach thing? Is it a game, or an anime?" I better find out, so i found all the episodes (back then the last one that came out was about 150) so i downloaded the first five, the first was kinda strange, but then it became really interesting, so i watched it till 187, i think, it was last summer, and when i tought "how could i wait a whole week for an episode?!" so i decided to give Bleach a little break, until some 50 episodes come out, so i can countinue watching. The las big one ive watched was One Pice. My first big one was Naruto, in the beginingi really liked it, but now, with all those damn fillers, it made me dislike it. :banghead: Now i will wait for it as well. Or I can force myself read the manga, though static pics dont satisfy my anime needs. (x

IcePriestess
05-02-2009, 06:42 AM
I was looking for anime, because i was bored playing games. My brother said: watch bleach, because my friend watches it and says it's cool. I looked at one picture of bleach and said: oh, that's just some samuray with a sword... and tried to look for other animes. I haven't found any so I just thought: well, I will just watch one or two bleach series. When i watched i couldn't stop :D:D. I really haven't thought that this is so interesting!

mississippibaby
05-02-2009, 08:25 PM
i was watching tv late at night and I had it on the guide thing and i saw something that said bleach on cartoon network. i though it was a funny title so i channeled it there it was on a commercial so i started making fun of the title b/c all i could think about was the bleach that you clean with. then it came on and i realized it was an anime and was hooked then i got my brother hooked on it too. i even remember the episode, it was the one where the hollow was manipulating ichigos dead mother.

samurai 7 was pretty good

yakman1692
05-02-2009, 09:33 PM
I originally saw something about it in an old Shonen Jump I picked up one day, and then I saw a commercial for it on Adult Swim and was like I remember seeing something about it.

Datenshi
05-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I borrowed the first two volumes of the manga from a friend when the third one was just coming out in Japan. Who would have thought it would get so big, eh. I've been following it on and off by bumming the latest volumes from friends ever since.

gelfling9
05-07-2009, 04:11 PM
I've been dipping in and out of anime over the years and was looking for a series that was well regarded to get my teeth into...I googled for 'top ten anime series' and read a few of the lists that came up...Bleach seemed a popular choice and one that I had heard of another non-anime related forum, so I checked it out, and have watched the first four episodes so far :) I like it already and am hoping to save up and get the box set - I'd love to have a good collection of anime as it's long overdue!^^

Gibby-chan
05-08-2009, 09:44 AM
I started watching Bleach when it was still on Adult Swim at a decent time. I haven't watched in awhile :P

Interstellar Girl
05-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Well, I was on my computer one night...I left the TV on adult swim because Im just incapbable of turning it off...next thing I knew..."Bleach, coming in (i forget)"...Im like wow, a show about how to use bleach! Finally! No more white spots on all my clothes! lol, true story, besides the how to use bleach thing.

Arata Fukuyama
05-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Many here answered "On TV", didn't they?
The same goes for me. I saw it on TV one day, then I searched it on the net.
And it seemed interesting so I thought I'd try it... :)

.Tatty.
05-13-2009, 09:19 AM
The UK tv channel called "anime central"

i had always heard about bleach but never really thought about going out of the way to watch it, then saw it on tele and thought wow ;_;

then i was hooked xDDD

Roxas_mack
05-13-2009, 09:54 AM
My freind was like to me. OMG kyle you have to watch bleach it so good for about a billion weeks and then finaly i lookd at one chapter and i was like NO then i got to the end of naruto then had to go for bleach then i was like BANKAI!

Shinigami_55
05-13-2009, 10:40 AM
im only reading the manga but i found it because a friend that is a little ignorant about good animes(is not about the taste,he just go to overhyped animes)and i tried manga first,but im reading it bit by bit,very slow, like a volume per month.

Cobra Commander
05-15-2009, 09:58 AM
I was surfing through the different forums, and remembered that a friend really liked the series.

So I've been watching it on Hulu.

It's not quite what I was expecting, but it's pretty cool. I saw the swords and thought maybe it was feudal. I'm glad it's not, I've seen enough of that.

ZeroFox
05-15-2009, 10:11 PM
I saw it on adult swim.

seodino
05-16-2009, 01:21 AM
i was at my house and i saw the trailer and yeah got to like it.

milckaisme
07-06-2009, 11:23 AM
i was at Quiapo.. i was looking for.. a detective conan dvd.. then i saw bleach..

FirebornX
07-06-2009, 12:05 PM
A friend recommended it to me so I netflixed the first 4 eps, then I was hopelessly hooked.

ghosti5of6
07-07-2009, 01:53 PM
I started watching it from day 1, when I was DL'ing some Naruto, I saw that a couple new anime out. One of them having an odd name. At first i thought it was going to be about some janitor or something. At after watching that first episode, I was hooked. When Ichigo was first transformed, the power radiating from him, and he holding that huge *** sword that Rukia could do nothing but stare at... Oh Yeah.

estrago1
07-07-2009, 06:23 PM
I heard my friends talk about it at school a lot, so one day (over last weekend) I recorded it and watched the episodes that I recorded. It look pretty cool, so I'm probably gonna keep watching it.

Forgotten Show
07-07-2009, 09:46 PM
I started watching it on the recommendation of a friend a few years ago. Saw a couple episodes (up to Chad's introduction), and stopped watching for some reason I can't remember. About the time I joined this forum I the show popped into my head, also for a reason I can't remember, so I gave it another shot and liked it a lot. I think it's the only on-going show I really enjoy; I tend to favor one-season shows that have an apparent conclusion.

Bad Memory

Nanukana
07-08-2009, 11:53 AM
I started watching Bleach because I had nothing to do. My sister was in college, Naruto was in filler, the manga wasn't so great and I'd already watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I thought that Bleach sounded good so I downloaded as many episodes as I could get and watched for hours at a time and then read the manga. I fell in love.

bak107
07-12-2009, 02:27 PM
I love anime so I thought I should try bleach since so many people like it

BrokenMoonlight
07-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Well, I'd heard of Bleach and I was hesitant to watch it... but after watching quite a few episodes of Naruto with my sister, I randomly decided to watch the first two episodes.

It was about a month after that, I was watching InuYasha and I decided to stop. I was on an InuYasha frenzy and I knew that if I didn't stop, then I'd finish it. D:

Soooo, I thought 'I know! I'll watch Bleach!' and... I did! I just got SO into it.

dreamspook
07-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Adult swim.
It was on a Saturday night, when I changed the channel to Adult swim.
I think I was waiting for Death Note to air or maybe it was Code Geass.

Panpan92
07-13-2009, 12:38 AM
I work late nights and when I came home I started channel surfing. I was about to fall asleep and left the TV on adultswim and I heard Rukia say "We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen." I jumped out of bed right then and there.

Chiatsa
07-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Well, I was skipping through TV channels late at night (12 AM) and I came across 'Bleach.'
I got interesting and starting watching it since epidsode 1.
And I've been watching it ever since. :)

harusame
07-13-2009, 08:40 PM
I read that it'd be showing on Adult Swim in Shonen Jump magazine. Then I checked out the manga and began watching the anime when it aired.

Fencedingates
07-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Bah ... It was actually my first anime (besides Sailor Moon, DB, and DBZ) I was at a friend's house and we watched the first 5 episodes online .. then I caught it on Adult Swim .. I was hooked

AnimewillNEVERdie
07-13-2009, 11:27 PM
To tell the truth...I don't remember how I started watching Bleach.....I think I just saw it on Adult Swim and could't stop...

StawberryJam2342
07-14-2009, 12:17 AM
It was late at night at a friend's house and we had nothing to do. She popped in a DVD with the first episode on it and it just grew on me. Can't get enough of it now. She lent me a few volumes and I had to go buy all of them myself. :p

Flaaffy
07-14-2009, 12:21 AM
I saw it on Adult Swim one night, watched it, and loved it :]

LiLi.
07-14-2009, 06:29 AM
I started watching it when i was into Naruto. But i missed a lot episodes in both series ages ago and still, i can't be bothered to catch up. LOL

Gjallarhorn
07-14-2009, 04:46 PM
I was reading the manga before there anime was being produced, and heard there would be an anime, so I began watching it once it came out.

DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666
07-14-2009, 05:40 PM
adult swim lol
then i started to watch it on a site
and pretty much after they saved rukia from the soul society it got pointless and dumb
so i stoped watching it.

HarukaShou
07-30-2009, 11:35 PM
I saw a picture of Grimmjow...>.<

Bluemoon22
07-31-2009, 09:35 AM
I had heard about it for awhile. I was kind of turned off by how many episodes there were. But after I went to an anime convention and saw all the cosplayers, I realized how popular it really was. So I gave it a go and I've loved it ever since!