PDA

View Full Version : Jagan's Photographs

Jagan Eye
01-01-2008, 02:10 PM
I got a camera so I decided to start taking some pictures. They aren't that good because I only started yesterday, but tips would be loved.

-The first one is of this bicycle-man thing in my house.
-The second one is of my bird.
-The third one is my brother.
-The fourth one is a plant in my house.

Coco Cake
01-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Coolios. ^^ I like the first one. For just getting a camera, everything is really good. =) I hope to see more and how you improve greatly! I suck and always will..;-; Lol.

KibasStalker
01-03-2008, 06:57 PM
1. The bike man is completely gorgous, I have absolutly nothing that you could better.

2. I like this picture. You should get more of his/her body though. Those birds are really pretty. I'm not sure if you can depending on your camera, but try making the backround blurry.

3. This picture just doesn't seem to have a subject.

4. I would suggest taking the picture from a different angle. Maybe less of a up and down thing. Sitll from above but closer to the plant and at an angle, maybe even kind of close. I would suggest putting it on a windosill it gives it more of a "hmph".

Mistygemmy
01-03-2008, 08:41 PM
I really like the first picture!!! But still, they are all awesome!!

Day
01-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Nice work Jagan.
I love the bird one.
I have a bird at home that looks like that bird, except it is female.
Keep it up.

Mira Kaiba
01-06-2008, 12:04 AM
He, the first photo is awesome. ;p The lighting is nice, imo. I also like the photo of your brother. I like the angle you used. Nice photos! ^^

Jagan Eye
01-20-2008, 01:29 PM
@Coco: Really, thanks.
@KibasStalker: Wow, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked the bike guy.
@Misty: Ahw, thanks.
@My Dark Magic: Haha, my birdy is female. Lol.
@Mira Kaiba: Thanks, my brother hates posing for my pics, but I got him to for one.

Well, it snowed, so here are some snow pics.

First pic: Our two snowmen. The snow is kinda blue because the grass people came [I know, it hasn't snowed in 4 years and on the day it does, the grass people come] and they put the green stuff on everyone's lawn.
Second pic: My brother "stepping" on the little one.
Third pic: Neighborhood from the view of my yard.
Fourth pic: Two of the neighborhood girls. I though they looked cute.

The Rebel
01-21-2008, 08:09 PM
So lucky, all we get is cold wind and plenty of rain. The small snowman looks more like a snow duck to me, lol.

Perpetual Specter
01-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I liked the pics of that snowman too.Although I think it looked more like a snow-owl rather than a snow-duck.That third pic looked really nice to me,probably because I like snow though^^;.I wish it would snow here too.It hasn't snowed here in years.>.<

Anbu Root Sai
01-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Very nice indeed.

Aya_Strawberrie ♥
01-26-2008, 12:07 AM
I like the first one....
Thats really good... The fourth is good too...=)

Knuffle Bunny
01-27-2008, 10:38 AM
The parakeets is adorable Jaggy.
I love the angle for the first pic, looks very pro. =3

~*Red*~
01-29-2008, 12:26 AM
Those are some very good photos you've taken, Jagan :)

fish-hisoka
02-04-2008, 12:23 AM
I love that bird pet, so cute^^