PDA

View Full Version : Some Pictures...<3 =]

Mistygemmy
12-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Well, im not a very good photographer. But here is a collection of a few pictures that i have done =] I hope you like them..!!...Im also going to throw in a few portraits my brother has done...of me!! I know that seems big headed...so...sorry...but...i dont mean to be, its just because, it shows his skills off...and im the only person who will model (i aint pretty) but...hes really good with shadows and lighting...o.o...sorry >.<

I took the one of my kitty, Trance, and off my brother with my scarf (lol) on, with a girl, called Sarah (best friend- narutard :P) attacking him from behind, i dont think its a good photo, i think it has meaning to it though- those two has met literally a few hours earlier, and they became close so quickly (and then dated then broke up...o.o...!! but still..)

And the picture of Sarah alone is mine <3 the one of the skittles!!! Im really rubbish, i know >.< im so sorry >.< i shouldn't be putting these up XD lol <3

The one of an eye, my brother took, and the eye- its mine :P

And the one of the girl with like a reddish feeling to it, a close up on her face? thats me XD i look slightly demented o.o...o.o!!! And thens theres one with me like...holding my hands like a heart <3 lol, coz im lame...sorry, im sorry >.< Eeeepp!!!!!

Hes such a great photographer, he has DA- and hes only 17 ^___^ =]]

xxxx
And the last one? lol, just a lil one of all my friends together, taken with my phone when i went to do a drama evening with all my drama class (thats both drama classes mixed lol) its not a proper photo, but its just something we did for fun, and i was stuck taking the photo lol :P but they were great memories, thats why i love it so much (plus im not in it lol)

Coco Cake
12-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Lol those are nice. ^^ I don't find anything wrong with them at all really. =) Love your cat btw! ^^ Uber cute! Nice job, I'd like to see more~!

Saracin
12-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes, I have to agree, they are very nice. And its not about the subject of your pictures, like the skittles, but how good the shot is, and many of these are very good. Be more confident, you have a good eye. I know because I can see it quite well.

Oh, and cute cat. :)

Mistygemmy
12-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Lol those are nice. ^^ I don't find anything wrong with them at all really. =) Love your cat btw! ^^ Uber cute! Nice job, I'd like to see more~!

Nyaahhh ^___^ thankyou sooo much =]] hehe *hugs* ^^ Thats really sweet =] thankyou, i was so worried about posting them!!

And yes, little Trance (kitty) is adorable .3. i should take more piccies of her xD =3

xxx thankyou xxxx

Mistygemmy
12-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Yes, I have to agree, they are very nice. And its not about the subject of your pictures, like the skittles, but how good the shot is, and many of these are very good. Be more confident, you have a good eye. I know because I can see it quite well.

Oh, and cute cat. :)

Thankyou sooo much, thats really made me feel alot better about posting them here .3. thankyou <3 your so sweet ^^

hehe =] thanks, i'll be sure to tell my cat hehe =D she takes compliments very well o.o...(not kidding, seriously, she does..)

XD

<333 thanks!!!!

Mistygemmy
01-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Andd one more pic, this was taken in france <3

xxxx

Aya_Strawberrie ♥
01-26-2008, 08:23 PM
Its good, Misty...

The eye pict is really good...
And the cat is cute..

And I like the last pict too...^^