PDA

View Full Version : How was Ichigo conceived?

Innovative
12-28-2007, 01:20 PM
==============================
Warning: contains spoilers for the anime.
==============================

As I understand it, Ichigo's dad is a former captain (pure speculation based on the fact that he wears a little white strip on his shoulder and his little talk with the hollow when it (the hollow) was gloating about the size of its zanpaku) and therefore, one can conclude that he is a spirit.

Now, if his dad is a spirit was his mother one too? If I remember correctly, when the hollow killed Ichigo's mom the body remained and I guess we can assume that the mom was flesh and blood.

So how were Ichigo and his siblings conceived? Does this mean spirits can impregnate women (in faux bodies ... of course, nothing biblical to see here) in the Bleach universe? Or is Ichigo's dad just really imba and somehow managed to achieve power within Soul Society within a small time frame?

However, Urahara recognized him and he was exiled out of Soul Society 100 years ago (but then again we can speculate that Ichigo's dad received similar help from Urahara just like Ichigo).

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

MysticEntity
01-05-2008, 05:34 PM
><...Buddy, you are too scientifically minded. In the bleach world, half of the things don't make much sense compared to our practical, going-by-the-rule world. But I guess it doesn't hurt to speculate. I would suggest wait till further revelation regarding the past of Ichigo's dad.

I know, sorry about my vague answer. >< Being the truth, I never thought about it myself.

Nami-Swan
01-05-2008, 05:45 PM
He's probably in a gigai.