PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Heroic Age?

Evilspike2
12-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone else here has seen Heroic Age, i think it belongs here.. Anyway, i just wanted to know what you thought of it, I, myself, thought it was very good.

rockus4
01-22-2008, 07:51 PM
yea i saw it finish watching it rectenly the ending was good but i just wish it was longer or they make another type of that one

blackrosetwilight
01-30-2008, 10:54 PM
most awesome series ever after watching all those filler's from Bleach and Naruto it was nice and fresh and the great thing was barely any filler episode

chappie1989
03-12-2008, 03:27 AM
Heroic Age is a very good anime. I watched it and it was refreshing after watching so many fillers and bad anime.

And yes this topic belongs in the space anime/manga section. If it does not belong here nothing belongs in this sub-forum.

Horofan
04-04-2008, 11:42 AM
I found this to be a really cool Mech/Alien anime.
What really did it for me I think was the diversity of races in the series, and the evolution themes covered. I think that mankind truly will evolve in the Silver race's style once we shed our evolutionary survivalist instincts that breed competition and violence. They did not seek to eliminate the Iron race out of mailce or spite, but rather to stop a violent, competitive race from destroying more systems, as the golden race did with the Heroics.

**SPOILER**

though when they stopped supressing emotions that changed didn't it >.<

** SPOILER **

All in all, I found the love story that developed as a sub plot very cute; and it's hard not to like Age eh?

9.5/10 for me

michael123
05-01-2008, 05:16 AM
Heroic Age is a very good anime

Kelly-Anne
06-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Great great anime which i really enjoyed watching, a 52 episode series would of been great because i was really liking it, some of the fights were just great to watch.

stoneheart92
06-21-2008, 10:40 PM
well I think it's a great anime 2 but does anyone know if there are other kind of stuff like this it would be pretty cool

Crusnik151
07-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I loved Heroic Age. It was awesome. The fight scenes were spectacular and liked how it used Greek Mythology as a base for the series, and now Funimation has licensed it with a spring 2009 release. Woot