PDA

View Full Version : I' m kinda confused with card captor sakura. . .

yeng23
11-30-2007, 06:58 PM
I have a big question mark in my head and I can't take it away in my head.
I have questions that I can't really answer.

1. What episode did Shaoran and Sakura dance with a thingy mask in their face? because I seen some MV(music videos) in youtube that they danced with mask.

2. What card did Sakura get in the last episode? when Shaoran will go back to Hong Kong and never come back again in Japan.So Sakura become disappointed and dropped some tears in the floor.Suddenly, a sakura card appeared.

3. Is there a season 2 of Sakura? because the story is so short to me.

hope you can answer my confusing questions. . . .

ty!. . .

KP4
11-30-2007, 10:31 PM
1. I think i've seen that AMV (is the AMV called firefly). I believe it's from one of the movies. I just don't know which Card Capture Movie it's from :(.
2. The card had a picture of a heart with wings i believe. That revealed and made her realize her true feels for him. They show the card at the very end. After Sakura meets him at the airport and says goodbye.

Here is the picture:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/animekp4/Sakura-Card2.jpg

3. Well, there is a season two (i think the anime has 3 seasons - total of 70 episodes), but i think you mean a continuation after episode 70. I don't think there will be a continuations. I haven't heard any official announcements on that or any rumors.

xohunniebeexo
11-30-2007, 11:20 PM
1.That is from the second movie its very cute and a much watch

2.The card that appears will be shown in the 2nd movie and explain everything i don't want to ruin the movie so i won't tell but you can see the movie on youtube

3.no there is not a second season but there is a short lil episode that is after the 2nd movie it doesn't really explain about sakura or syaoron though its more about kiro its very cute

yeng23
12-01-2007, 07:21 AM
1.That is from the second movie its very cute and a much watch

2.The card that appears will be shown in the 2nd movie and explain everything i don't want to ruin the movie so i won't tell but you can see the movie on youtube

3.no there is not a second season but there is a short lil episode that is after the 2nd movie it doesn't really explain about sakura or syaoron though its more about kiro its very cute

how ca I find the season 2??. . .
what will i search?

yeng23
12-01-2007, 07:21 AM
1. I think i've seen that AMV (is the AMV called firefly). I believe it's from one of the movies. I just don't know which Card Capture Movie it's from :(.
2. The card had a picture of a heart with wings i believe. That revealed and made her realize her true feels for him. They show the card at the very end. After Sakura meets him at the airport and says goodbye.

Here is the picture:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/animekp4/Sakura-Card2.jpg

3. Well, there is a season two (i think the anime has 3 seasons - total of 70 episodes), but i think you mean a continuation after episode 70. I don't think there will be a continuations. I haven't heard any official announcements on that or any rumors.

then, what card is that?. . .