PDA

View Full Version : JapanLovah's Works of Magic

angelic_assasin
11-28-2007, 04:34 PM
O_o...i dont think u can claim that as ur own....you didnt make that O_o i can tell...you took jaggy's sig and claimed it as ur own, all u did was replace the name part.
even if u did make it, its still not completely urs, because its jaggy's tutroial, we all recognize it, and u still have to credit her.
now i suggest u grab something u acctually made and post it.
DO NOT STEAL.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:09 PM
I made it. jaggy stole it from me.

Jagan Eye
11-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Ummm. No. As angelic_assasin stated already, I have a tutorial for that sig which is proof I made it. So I have been busy with school for a while and I come back to AF to see that you have stolen my sig and you are saying you made it. Please, take it out of your signature. Or I will get mad.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:18 PM
No its mine.

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 05:18 PM
I made it. jaggy stole it from me.

screencap the PSD then.
Showing all of the layers.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:19 PM
I promise I made it. Maybe you copied me. I dont have the screencap anymore.

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
I promise I made it. Maybe you copied me. I dont have the screencap anymore.

Take a new Screencap.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Ok, here is a screen cap for you for proof liar pants.

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Ok, here is a screen cap for you for proof liar pants.

Ummm, unless my computer is glitching, theres no image here.

Also...I'm not lying. I'm accusing.

Balance
11-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Yeah, there's no screen cap. It's easy.
DON'T STEAL.

Here's Jaggy's thread.
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=65599

That was made on the first of November, and you joined on the 28th of November.

I don't see how you made it first.

DON'T STEAL.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:32 PM
HERE!!!! Click there http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4428/jayz2.png

Balance
11-28-2007, 05:33 PM
That is NOT made from Paint. Paint would have pixelated a lot more. Show me in PHOTOSHOP. Or even better in GIMP.

As you may have noticed, it was made from something OTHER than MS Paint.

Also you are forgetting one important thing...

1)The brushes are EXACTLY in the same place.

2)There is a small pink background behind your name.

3) You signed up way before anyone can even think about trusting you.

4) We all know Jaggy, and we know that she made it.

5) Stealing is just dumb. Don't do it. At least give credit to Jaggy...and LOT'S of it.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:36 PM
I MADE IT IN PAINT!!!!! I did it!!! I can't believe you would believe that other person. She stole my work because I made it a year ago and I did it. She stole all my work. I went to her thread and I did all of that!!!!

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Report Her!!!! SHE STOLE MY STUFF!!!

Balance
11-28-2007, 05:38 PM
It's impossible to make it in MS Paint. Unless you spent about seven months perfecting every single inch of the signature, which I doubt you could have. And good going, double posting.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:39 PM
I did it in PS. I just do the borders in MS paint.

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Wow, if your going to lie, at least learn HOW to lie.

Tobi/Obito O.o
11-28-2007, 05:40 PM
HERE!!!! Click there http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4428/jayz2.png
You could have easily uploaded that image out of Jagan Eye's sig and then put it in your documents and then created this link.
*sticks a frowny face on your forehead that says: "MEANY!!"*:mad:
Why would you steal from Jagan Eye?:( You're new so I won't say I hate you (yet) but let me tell you stealing is frowned upon here and stealing from someone as nice as Jagan Eye is a definate NO-NO!!

Gandizzl
11-28-2007, 05:41 PM
It's as simple as this:
Jagan made that sig or else she most likely wouldn't have been able to make a tutorial step by step.
Unless she had taken the PSD from you if you had put that up somewhere.
Now I doubt you know even what a PSD is as when Deadpool asked for it, you showed a MS Paint document.
You've most likely just cut out the sig out of the tut before it came to the point where Jagan put in her name.
Then you simply entered your name in.
Honestly, I'm surprised you had the intelligence to even do that.

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Woooooow.

Japanlovah, just leave the forum.
No ones ever going to like you now after this.

You've most likely just cut out the sig of the tut before it came to the point where Jagan put in her name.

Actually, if you look...He didn't even do that.
He just painted over her name in pink. I doubt he'd be able to figure out how to cut out a rectangle.

JapanLovah
I didn't steal it. She went to my deviantart account and got it all from there and claimed it was hers.

Balance
Also you could have showed us a PS file on your computer. How about this, show me a screen shot of you having the actual program, then an actual screen shot of you with the PS File. Then another screen shot of the opened file.

Stop trying to argue. If you can't prove it, then we can't believe you.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:43 PM
I made the tutorial. SHe took it from me.!!!

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 05:44 PM
Ummmm JapanLovah....the bad half of lying is having to confess when everyone knows you are lying, so just stop already and tell the truth.

Balance
11-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Alright, let me show something to you.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7281/japanlofw3.png http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7131/jagannb7.png

Now tell me, whose signature has a pink block underneath her name?

I'm still waiting for those screen shots.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm telling the truth. Believe me please. I have an account with everything. Go to her thread. The old one in her signature. I made everything. All that Halloween stuff was mine.

Balance
11-28-2007, 05:49 PM
It's easy then. Just show me the screen shots. Is it that hard to ask? I really don't think so. God, forget it, I'll just get the mods.

Saisashi~Arashi
I was blamed for stealing, when I didn't, so I know you might feel. But in this case, you DID steal. It's plain and clear. Just as anyone could, you decided you liked it so much, that you copy and pasted the sig into MS Paint, cleared out the name, put matching pink color into the background, then typed your name in the area. honestly, no one is going to believe you, because you have no proof. And all the so-called proof you do have, isn't valid. Stop stealing sigs and making them your 'own'. Or you will get banned, like I did, although my 'crime' was a false accusation. But yours, is not. Just admit that you did it.

Tempest Wind
Haha, if you look closely, you can see what -Deadpool- was talking about.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:50 PM
NO! I can't get banned. Please.

keezy.
11-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Look: http://www.animeforum.com/image/79961474dfdb0397d5.png
OMG I made this isn't it awsome??

Yeah, guess what? It's Jagan Eye's with your name on it. All I did was upload it. Kind of similar to what YOU did.

Now just stop. What has Jagan ever done to you? I know Jagan and I know she'd never do something like this. You, on the other hand, all I know is that you didn't make this sig. It's obvious.

Jagan has a tutorial.
You have a pink block behind your name showing that you wrote it over Jagan's.
Jagan is respected and talented.
You are infamous and a theif.

Must I go on? Didn't think so. So would you kindly give my friend her sig back.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Don't report me to the mods. The Bean one said he would ban me.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Jagan Eye took it from me. She is the liar. She just stole them off my computer before they were done.

Tempest Wind
Its not without reason either.

Edit:Hey look at this,its called an edit. Try using it instead of double posting.

-Batman-
I'm telling the truth. Believe me please. I have an account with everything. Go to her thread. The old one in her signature. I made everything. All that Halloween stuff was mine.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fqB9O52lXpQ

The Bean one said he would ban me.

Then admit you stole it.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
We go to the same school and she took everything from my flashdrive.

Saisashi~Arashi
11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Okay, how does that make sense? No one can steal from your computer unless they hack, and believe you me, I know that Jagan wouldn't (probably can't) hack a computer (no offense to Jagan). If you don't want to get banned, admit the theft, and let it go.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:55 PM
She took it from my flashdrive. She stole my flashdrive. SHe is in my math class. WE have Ms. Smithson.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:56 PM
On the tutorial, the do not steal, I did it!!!!! And she stole it!

Balance
11-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Psh, that's a lot of spam.
Seriously, just please stop. I'll report to every single mod if I have to just to get you to stop.
Besides, how do you know she stole your flashdrive?
You NEED to stop.

Show us your deviant page also.

Tempest Wind
She just stole them off my computer before they were done.

Make up your mind already.

Saisashi~Arashi
Ya, I bet. =/
Just stop already.
with each word you type, you're getting in bigger trouble.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 05:58 PM
She hacked my computer and stole my flashdrive. I can't show my DA page because she deleted it.!!!!! I"M INNOCENT!!!!

Saisashi~Arashi
11-28-2007, 06:00 PM
If you're innocent, PROVE IT. Nothing you've given us is valid. stop lying to yourself. I know you want to believe that you did it, but I... no, WE all know you didn't do it. Plus if you did, the pink block wouldn't be there, and the lined background would.

Balance
You don't delete a webpage, you disable an account.
Where are those screen shots?
Did she delete those off your computer?
Did she also manage to delete Photoshop off your computer?
If so, wouldn't she delete everything else off your computer?
How in the world did you end up with that signature then?

JapanLovah
Please believe me!!!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Too late. Reported to FlashD, someone want to get Bean?

...still waiting for those screen shots. This is your chance of salvation.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:02 PM
She gave me a virus and then I saw it in her sig and I was angry and I changed it best I could because she deleted PS too!!!!

keezy.
11-28-2007, 06:02 PM
NO! I can't get banned. Please.
For someone who is getting so worked up you sure won't point us to the evidence that Jagan stole anything.
You have absolutly no proof and you're acting childish about getting the attention you want.

What I still don't get is why you would take from Jagan in the first place? Are you just jealous or are you trying to get attention? If you really loved Jagan's sigs you could have asked her to make you one.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
No! Don't get the mods. They won't let me plead my case.

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
I knew you were gonna say that.

So if you have a virus, did you get a new computer too?
Well get those screen shots!!
THEY...ARE...NOT...HARD...TO...GET...

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Just stop now. Even if you are innocent(and I know you arent), you have no way to prove it, because apparently all of the "evidence" was deleted in some way. This makes it word vs word(or in this case Jagan vs some n00b who just joined the forum). Hmmmm.....I wonder who the mods/rest of the forum is going to believe.

JapanLovah
I made the one in DarkBalance's signature too!!!! She took it from me!!! I hate you!

Balance
Great, so now you attack me. Thanks. I don't give a crap.
Just don't steal from other people...

...where are those screen shots?

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 06:06 PM
I made the one in DarkBalance's signature too!!!! She took it from me!!! I hate you!

That made me laugh.

Souhi
She hacked my computer and stole my flashdrive. I can't show my DA page because she deleted it.!!!!! I"M INNOCENT!!!!

I honestly can't tell if this is trolling or just a really badly supported accusation at a graphic artist.

Why don't you stop trying to convince a anime forum full of strangers and just create a similar signature with the skill you claim to have.

The evidence here, or lack of, is laughable. All you're doing is begging for us to believe in your "real and original" signature, despite it looking really badly ripped.

It's an insult to artists, especially when the points against you are so concrete.

EDIT: Alright people, it's just straight out trolling now. Let "her" cry.

keezy.
No! Don't get the mods. They won't let me plead my case.
You have no case!! If you did you would have pleaded the first time we asked you. But you didn't. If you do have a case then get on with it already!

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Please. I知 the truthteller. Read a book! She framed me!!!!!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
If I stole it, then explain this.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/darkbalance/Temporary/proofwall.jpg

Where's yours?

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:08 PM
You hacked my photoshop!

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 06:09 PM
I honestly can't tell if this is trolling or just a really badly supported accusation at a graphic artist.

Why don't you stop trying to convince a anime forum full of strangers and just create a similar signature with the skill you claim to have.

The evidence here, or lack of, is laughable. All you're doing is begging for us to believe in your "real and original" signature, despite it looking really badly ripped.

It's an insult to artists, especially when the points against you are so concrete.

Careful Souhi...
He may tell us all how your signature was stolen from him too, and then your imagine on the forum would be tarnished.
[/sarcasm]

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:09 PM
That's funny.
Who am I?
What's my name?
Where do I live?
Why would I do it?
Hell, I don't even know your IP address. Without that, it's nearly impossible.

Just stop. The mods will be here shortly, sooner or later.

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
You hacked my photoshop!

Wow, thats the best you could come up with? How old are you?

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Everyone hates me because they think I知 lying. I知 only 16. I知 crying right now you meanies.

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:11 PM
That's great. I'm sorry about that, I really am. It could have been prevented...

If you showed me some simple screenshots, like I did for you.

Where are they?

keezy.
Let me try to make this clear to you.
You accuse Jagan Eye of hacking your computer and "deleting" everything on it.
So if this is true then there's nothing left to hack so how is it possible for DarkBalance to have hacked something as well?
Also, up until now you've said nothing. If DarkBalance really did steal your sig then why are you just now saying it? Maybe, I don't know... because it isn't true??

Seriously people like you are why people like me need people like DarkBalance and Jagan Eye around. Both are nice and sensable enough to keep my sane. -.-"

JapanLovah
No! They did steal it!!! They really did!

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Everyone hates me because they think I知 lying. I知 only 16. I知 crying right now you meanies.

No, everyone hates you BECAUSE you are lying. And right now, I really dont think anyone cares if you are crying or not.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Extent, effects of kids' cyberbullying debated * Story Highlights * Some experts see cyberbullying as a growing public health issue * CDC studying how electronic communications affect U.S. adolescents * Studies offer conflicting estimates of the size of the problem * Next Article in Health サ Decrease font Decrease font Enlarge font Enlarge font ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- As many as one in three U.S. children have been ridiculed or threatened through computer messages, according to one estimate of the emerging problem of cyberbullying. art.child.computer.jpg The frequency and severity of online aggression experienced by young people is the topic of new research. Another new study found the problem is less common, with one in 10 kids reporting online harassment. But health experts said even the lower estimate signals a growing and concerning public health issue. "I wouldn't consider something that 10 percent of kids report as low," said Janis Wolak, a University of New Hampshire researcher and co-author of the second study. Wolak and other researchers, though, found that in many cases the incidents of online harassment were relatively mild. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is trying to draw attention to how U.S. adolescents are affected by e-mail, instant messaging, text messaging, blog postings and other electronic communications. Last year, CDC officials convened a panel of experts to focus on the topic. They also funded a special issue of the Journal of Adolescent Health to publish more research on the subject. The journal released the articles Tuesday. It's difficult to say how severe online harassment is as a public health issue, because a posting or e-mail that might upset some children is shrugged off by others, CDC officials said. And the result of surveys can differ depending on how questions are asked. Don't Miss * Parents say fake online 'friend' led to girl's suicide * CDC: New technology and youth aggression But the issue was attracted the attention of lawmakers in Oregon, Washington, New Jersey and other states that have introduced bills or instituted programs designed to reduce cyberbullying. Last week, officials in a Missouri town made Internet harassment a misdemeanor, after public outrage over the suicide of a 13-year-old resident last year. The parents of Megan Meier claim their daughter, who had been treated for depression, committed suicide after a teenage boy who flirted with her on MySpace abruptly ended their friendship, telling her he heard she was cruel. The story gained national prominence this month when it was revealed the boy never existed -- it was a prank allegedly started by a mother in the girl's neighborhood. The schoolyard continues to be a source of in-person bullying: Studies indicate roughly 17 percent of early adolescents say they are victims of recurring verbal aggression or physical harassment. Some kids suffer both in-person and electronic harassment, but it's more often one or the other. A study by California-based researcher Michele Ybarra found 64 percent of youths who were harassed online were not also bullied in person. The new studies made conflicting estimates of the size of the problem. The largest estimate came from Ybarra, president of Internet Solutions for Kids, a nonprofit research organization. One Ybarra study was based on an online survey of 1,588 children ages 10 to 15. It found 34 percent said they were the victim of Internet harassment at least once in the previous year, and 8 percent said they were targeted monthly or more often. Also, 15 percent said they're received at least one unwanted sexual communication in the past year. That included solicitations for sex or conversations about sex or questions about bra size or other personal sexual information. All bothersome communications were included, no matter the age of the sender. Your Health Tools * MayoClinic.com: Health Library * Healthology: Health Video Library Wolak's study was a telephone survey of 1,500 Internet users, ages 10 to 17. The 9 percent who said they were harassed online in the previous year was an increase from the 6 percent in a similar study in 2000. At least part of the difference may lie in how the surveys were done: The New Hampshire study defined online harassment as anyone who said they felt embarrassed, worried or threatened by an online posting or Internet message. Ybarra's survey asked not only whether someone made aggressive or threatening comments, but also whether someone had made rude or mean comments or spread rumors about them. In the Wolak study, more than half of the communications came from people that the children had never met. Many were easily handled by deleting the comment or blocking additional postings from the sender. "A lot of the kids were not particularly upset," Wolak said. Because much of the online aggression is not a recurring harassment, she and others said "cyberbullying" probably isn't the best description. "Most of these are pretty brief encounters," she said. E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. * Share this on: DiggDigg FacebookFacebook del.icio.us redditreddit StumbleUpon Share * E-mail * Save * Print From the Blogs: Controversy, comment I'm only 16

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 06:13 PM
I’m crying right now you meanies.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Crocker1.JPG

LEAVE JAPAN ALONE.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm only 16 guys. I'm really young. So stop picking on me!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:15 PM
...real pro, copy and paste pro.

Life is hard. Deal with it.
Sorry -Deadpool-! I didn't know you had so much compassion!
Well, most of us are about the same age as you anyway.
Heck we don't even know anything. God, is there a mod on the forum chat?

JapanLovah
Very funny. Please trust me!!! Please. They are both liar faces and you have to believe me. They bully me at school. I'm only 16 and they are seniors that harass me everyday at school.

Tempest Wind

And half of this forum is probally younger than that, so what does that prove??

-Batman-

Pfft, so is half the people in this thread.
Suck it up, admit you're a liar, and leave.

Serated
11-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Pardon me for intruding on this thread, but there is a clearly a thread where you could have gotten that signature from. It is here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=65599

keezy.
11-28-2007, 06:16 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Crocker1.JPG

LEAVE JAPAN ALONE.
LOL!!

No, everyone hates you BECAUSE you are lying. And right now, I really dont think anyone cares if you are crying or not.
True. I'd rep you both but I have to wait 24hours. (I'll get back to you ;)) lol

Extent, effects of kids' cyberbullying debated * Story Highlights * Some experts see cyberbullying as a growing public health issue * CDC studying how electronic communications affect U.S. adolescents * Studies offer conflicting estimates of the size of the problem * Next Article in Health サ Decrease font Decrease font Enlarge font Enlarge font ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- As many as one in three U.S. children have been ridiculed or threatened through computer messages, according to one estimate of the emerging problem of cyberbullying. art.child.computer.jpg The frequency and severity of online aggression experienced by young people is the topic of new research. Another new study found the problem is less common, with one in 10 kids reporting online harassment. But health experts said even the lower estimate signals a growing and concerning public health issue. "I wouldn't consider something that 10 percent of kids report as low," said Janis Wolak, a University of New Hampshire researcher and co-author of the second study. Wolak and other researchers, though, found that in many cases the incidents of online harassment were relatively mild. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is trying to draw attention to how U.S. adolescents are affected by e-mail, instant messaging, text messaging, blog postings and other electronic communications. Last year, CDC officials convened a panel of experts to focus on the topic. They also funded a special issue of the Journal of Adolescent Health to publish more research on the subject. The journal released the articles Tuesday. It's difficult to say how severe online harassment is as a public health issue, because a posting or e-mail that might upset some children is shrugged off by others, CDC officials said. And the result of surveys can differ depending on how questions are asked. Don't Miss * Parents say fake online 'friend' led to girl's suicide * CDC: New technology and youth aggression But the issue was attracted the attention of lawmakers in Oregon, Washington, New Jersey and other states that have introduced bills or instituted programs designed to reduce cyberbullying. Last week, officials in a Missouri town made Internet harassment a misdemeanor, after public outrage over the suicide of a 13-year-old resident last year. The parents of Megan Meier claim their daughter, who had been treated for depression, committed suicide after a teenage boy who flirted with her on MySpace abruptly ended their friendship, telling her he heard she was cruel. The story gained national prominence this month when it was revealed the boy never existed -- it was a prank allegedly started by a mother in the girl's neighborhood. The schoolyard continues to be a source of in-person bullying: Studies indicate roughly 17 percent of early adolescents say they are victims of recurring verbal aggression or physical harassment. Some kids suffer both in-person and electronic harassment, but it's more often one or the other. A study by California-based researcher Michele Ybarra found 64 percent of youths who were harassed online were not also bullied in person. The new studies made conflicting estimates of the size of the problem. The largest estimate came from Ybarra, president of Internet Solutions for Kids, a nonprofit research organization. One Ybarra study was based on an online survey of 1,588 children ages 10 to 15. It found 34 percent said they were the victim of Internet harassment at least once in the previous year, and 8 percent said they were targeted monthly or more often. Also, 15 percent said they're received at least one unwanted sexual communication in the past year. That included solicitations for sex or conversations about sex or questions about bra size or other personal sexual information. All bothersome communications were included, no matter the age of the sender. Your Health Tools * MayoClinic.com: Health Library * Healthology: Health Video Library Wolak's study was a telephone survey of 1,500 Internet users, ages 10 to 17. The 9 percent who said they were harassed online in the previous year was an increase from the 6 percent in a similar study in 2000. At least part of the difference may lie in how the surveys were done: The New Hampshire study defined online harassment as anyone who said they felt embarrassed, worried or threatened by an online posting or Internet message. Ybarra's survey asked not only whether someone made aggressive or threatening comments, but also whether someone had made rude or mean comments or spread rumors about them. In the Wolak study, more than half of the communications came from people that the children had never met. Many were easily handled by deleting the comment or blocking additional postings from the sender. "A lot of the kids were not particularly upset," Wolak said. Because much of the online aggression is not a recurring harassment, she and others said "cyberbullying" probably isn't the best description. "Most of these are pretty brief encounters," she said. E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. * Share this on: DiggDigg FacebookFacebook del.icio.us redditreddit StumbleUpon Share * E-mail * Save * Print From the Blogs: Controversy, comment I'm only 16

You're the one cyber-bullying. Who has the nerve to steal from someone else? To accuse others when you have no proof? You're the only one causing problems and even if it were the other way around why would you keep coming back?

overwatch
11-28-2007, 06:17 PM
somewhere back in all that you stated that you had a Divient art account - that would not be lost from supposed "hacking" show us this account then

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm not a senior.
I live far away from you for sure.
I don't like people who can't come up with anything other than "liar faces."

Although, why do you continuously tell us you're sixteen?
Is it because most children are harassed when their sixteen?

I'm still waiting for those screen shots. Seriously, it'll be your salvation.

((Careful Serated, she'll attack you too.))

=\

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 06:19 PM
somewhere back in all that you stated that you had a Divient art account - that would not be lost from supposed "hacking" show us this account then

Aye, She hacked that too Sonny Jim.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Stop bullying me! I am going to do bad things to myself if you don't stop!!!! I made them!!! Really!!!

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:20 PM
She hacked everything. I am using the library computer!

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Stop bullying me! I am going to do bad things to myself if you don't stop!!!! I made them!!! Really!!!

No you're not.

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Apparently, I also hacked along with Jagan Eye to her computer. Of course, everyone here shoulda known we were hacking buddies!

Great, we're spoiled.

Still waiting for those screen shots.

keezy.
11-28-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm 12... does that mean that I don't have to deal with the world? No. So why shouldn't you.
You put yourself in this position at least be responsible enough to get out now or admit to your lies and apologize to Jagan Eye and everyone else you have offended.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:23 PM
You did hack me! I'm Ashley Morgan from school. You hacked me DarkBalance after you stole my flashdrive. I'll tell everyone!! I'll call the police!!!

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:24 PM
I just wanted to make friends. Everyone is so mean here!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Oh so I stole it?
I thought my best friend Jagan stole it.
Call the police and tell them I'm in front of my computer right now.
And I'll be waiting.

Note: Calling the police and stealing won't make you friends. That'll make both us AF users, and the police mad at you.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:25 PM
You both punched me and stole it! I saw you planning with Souhi, but he didn't do anything!

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 06:25 PM
You did hack me! I'm Ashley Morgan from school. You hacked me DarkBalance after you stole my flashdrive. I'll tell everyone!! I'll call the police!!!

Right, because the police have nothing better to do than to punish someone for a stolen flashdrive.(Then again, the probally dont....)

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:27 PM
Just remind me what my name is. I completely forgot what it was.

Can you also tell me what Souhi looks like? I forget what that user looked like. If you remind me of both, then I'll believe you and defend you for life.

If not, I'll be one of the many against you.

keezy.
Actually, everyone on here is fairly nice. The thing is, you chose to steal the sig of one of the nicest members.
So how does standing up for our friend make us mean?

JapanLovah
Souhi knows. He can help call the police!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:29 PM
I thought I was plotting with her?
So we moved from Jaggy to me.
Good!
But you're against Souhi and that is unacceptable.
Just remind me of my name. Then I'll seriously tell you where I live, my IP address, and everything.

Just show me a screenshot as well and we'll all forgive you and love you forever...maybe.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:29 PM
You both are obese and ugly. Thats why you won!

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 06:30 PM

Actually,you can ask someone who knows me, and they will tell you that I am a nice person, but yet here I am, one of the people against you.

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Actually, I'm really, really skinny. My Korean friends call me "Chopsticks" in Korean all the time.
I at least know you're just throwing stuff to my face.
Just stop.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:31 PM
FAT PEOPLE ON AF because they have nothing to do but eat. You guys hacked me and stole all my money!

keezy.
11-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Actually,you can ask someone who knows me, and they will tell you that I am a nice person, but yet here I am, one of the people against you.
I think he's nice. I also think he's right.
Besides him there are alot of nice people on AF though half of them are against you. Does that tell you something?

Balance
w00t! I'm not skinny anymore!

So now it's money.

This is now where it ends. All other users, I think we also need to stop spamming. We should just stop posting here.

-Batman-
You both are obese and ugly. Thats why you won!

I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:33 PM
I'm only 16. support me Souhi. darkbalance is mean and so is everyone. especially vampireblood and tempest wind. i know they all musta hacked me!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Careful, I'll hack into your bank account and "steal" money from you if you go against me!!

Seriously, I might as well stop here. I've had enough. Enjoy your short time here JapanLovah. It hasn't even been a full day since you registered here.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Okay, I'll tell the truth. I'm gay. And I really like you darkbalance. Please date me. call me on my cell. 890-344-3434.

keezy.
11-28-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm only 16. support me Souhi. darkbalance is mean and so is everyone. especially vampireblood and tempest wind. i know they all musta hacked me!
Ok one, my name is vAmPiRe_BlOoD sheesh.
Two, I don't really care what you say, I care about the people that matter on AF. The nice people.
Three:
http://www.animeforum.com/image/79961474e08d89e2ab.bmp

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey! I Made That Icon! You Stole It! So You Hacked Me Too!!!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:39 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This is HILARIOUS.

I don't know how much longer you'll last.

Although I'm starting to get the feeling that you are trying to get all of us on AF to post so that you'll have many many IP addresses to hack into. Most hackers know how to figure out IP addresses from a simple post on a forum. So most of us are doomed.

Maybe you're the hacker!

My God you're hilarious. XD

Aleyna
11-28-2007, 06:39 PM
if you are being bullied online by jagmeistra you shouldv'e told the police in the 1st place
making a big deal about it on af is not going to help you out at all

i feel really bad for jaggy, because i have had my work stolen on this site and have had people from my old school(who are members) try to start drama with me on this site by making pathetic threads like this or start fights with me in threads
they would even get other members involved in the drama which i hated that most and would talk bad and untrue things about me
it go to the point of where they even got into my account and changed my own signature
they would even bad rep people using my own name forged

i got so fed up with it that i finally told the police that i was being bullied online on af

i seriously don't want jaggy to go though this same crap

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:40 PM
I dont know how to hack. Its you who did it!!!

KuroTan
11-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Just great... You made me come out of lurking. >_>

Stop trolling dude, get a life.

And let's all stop feeding the troll now. He's not worth it.^^'

-Batman-
11-28-2007, 06:41 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This is HILARIOUS.

I don't know how much longer you'll last.

Although I'm starting to get the feeling that you are trying to get all of us on AF to post so that you'll have many many IP addresses to hack into. Most hackers know how to figure out IP addresses from a simple post on a forum. So most of us are doomed.

Maybe you're the hacker!

My God you're hilarious. XD

He wouldn't even need us to post for him then...He'd just have to...Look around the forum >_>

No no, I think he's just A Non E-Moose.

nd let's all stop feeding the troll now. He's not worth it.^^'

B-But...it's...It's funneh ;_;

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm a girl! ASHLEY MORGAN!

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm not a troll. Whatever that is. Please be nice to me. I'll make you all sigs!!!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm a girl! ASHLEY MORGAN!
But you said you were gay...

Too bad.

Then again, how do you even know what gender I am? I could be a guy with a female in my signature. :ninja:

Famahama
11-28-2007, 06:45 PM
Thingle, im guessing?

Dont feel bad, Jag. They only rip cause they cant make it as good as the original authors. Meaning to say, we already won.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:46 PM
I love you! Ewwww. You stinky balony person! I made the sig! Belive me! I even gave proof!

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Make me a sig! Pwease. Then I'll defend you with my life! I promise. =D

Or give up a screen shot. Whatever you prefer.

Tempest Wind
I love you! Ewwww. You stinky balony person! I made the sig! Belive me! I even gave proof!
And now we are back to square one.

angelic_assasin
okay...japanlovah...
right now ur making me very very mad...thats not a good thing.
ya know...there so many replys to this thread i cant even read them all O_O
i dont think this is even about the sig anymore. O_o
do u even know who jaggy is to accuse her?
I've asked u kindly once to not steal, and i meant that.

anyways...why does it say im the one that started the thread? xDD

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:48 PM
I wish I was Japanes. Then you'd believe me!

KuroTan
11-28-2007, 06:48 PM
;1913424']Thingle, im guessing?

Can't be. Though he was a troll, he had a little more talent than this. Plus this is out of character if it was him.

But then again, he could be pretending. Who knows with the internet?

Tobi/Obito O.o
11-28-2007, 06:49 PM
THAT'S IT!!!1 LEMME AT 'ER!!
Back off of my friend! She's always nice to me and other then that you're a total pyscho!! OK MAKE ME A SIG THAT SAYS 'DOWN WITH THEIFS!'
Or maybe 'JapanLovah is a FREAK OF NATURE'.
I'm 14, you say you're 16? You're a pathetic excuse for a human. When you hit 18 you're doomed as an adult. Have a nice life, loser.
Btw I hope you cry your eyes out!
:rolleyes: ok i'm done now.

Balance
I wish I was Japanes. Then you'd believe me!
XDDDD
A racial comment and a grammar error.
XDD

And no, Thingle is a lot better than this. S/he made sigs.

ChibiSasukex
I actuelly promise myself not to post in here but everyone else who has

posted here you all have Aawsome siggies and avvies

overwatch
I was not aware that thingle was perma banned?

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm not thingle. I found this site when Darkbalance and Jagan were veiwing it at school!

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 06:52 PM
*Has no idea who Thingle is......and notices how many people are viewing this thread*

keezy.
11-28-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm not thingle. I found this site when Darkbalance and Jagan were veiwing it at school!
Ooooooooof course ya did.
Well I think I've had about as much of this as I can take so could you please just give Jagan Eye the credit she deserves?
Then we can all live Happily Ever After!

overwatch
11-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Thingle - brief summary - self admitted troll - generally self centred - makes good and numerous sigs for people - has potential to rise above troll status
edit - random - I just noticed that I am about the only member not to have a drawn avatar on the site

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:54 PM
DUH! You are all hatahz! I am Japanese and I have friends. I wanted to bother you guys. Bother bother bother. I made the sigs though.

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:55 PM
I thought you wished you were Japanese so we would believe you...?

What school do we go to? I forgot. =\

KuroTan
11-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Thingle got banned, but I'm not sure if it's permanent overwatch.

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 06:56 PM
[quote=JapanLovah;1913442]I wanted to bother you guys. Bother bother bother.quote]

We found that out about 100 posts ago...

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Mountain View High School. Where you go, so don't lie hatah! I am what I am. I'll tell my parents on you.

Balance
11-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Whoa, there's a high school close by that's called something like that around my area! Not bad, but not good enough. That's not where I go. And have your parents call me. I'll tell them how sorry I am then.

Bubble_gum
11-28-2007, 06:58 PM
DUH! You are all hatahz! I am Japanese and I have friends. I wanted to bother you guys. Bother bother bother. I made the sigs though.
http://www.animeforum.com/image/105509474e0e3d95c89.gif
You're words speak for themselves.

jewel2sparkle
This, my friends, is so absolutely ridiculous that it's hilarious.

JapanLovah
www.miltontwins.com

angelic_assasin
11-28-2007, 06:59 PM
lawl tempest, ur hilarious xD
oh yeah thingle...he was such a meanie. i wasnt aware that he was banned though, and i never knew so many people knew/disapproved of him O_o
he reminded me of tingle from LoZ -_-; stole link's rupees, ahahaha japanlovah! thats what u do! (well not ruppes)

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 07:00 PM
I hate you all!!! Go die!

Ωmega
11-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Wheres the proof? Because...I see Jagan has a tutorial to make the sig, and you dont. You can also CLEARLY see where Jagan's name originally was.
I want better proof. Make me a sig with the attached image. If not, this'll be brought up with the administration and I'll make sure you get an infraction for plagerisim.

To the other members- I didnt bother to read the other 6 pages of the thread, but next time just pm a staff member...its just easier that way and will probably get solved much faster

Balance
11-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Why don't you go to your link up there and stay there for a while? It'll do us all some good.

And seriously, just those screenshots would be nice instead of inappropriate links that will cause major bandwidth to the forums.

((Sorry Maru, I tried FlashD since s/he's the mod of this area, and the first one I saw. >.<))

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 07:02 PM
www.littlesummer.com thats me

Famahama
11-28-2007, 07:03 PM
I'll tell my parents on you.
bring it. though, id hate to see your parents disappointed on a *useless idiot they gave birth to.

Edit. Feel free to change it to *Prostitute.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm not an idot. I have Apluses all the time.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
11-28-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm honestly going to post in this thread for the sake of posting in a ridiculous thread XD! Why must you trolls bug us o_O;? You should all just go back to your dirty sites and stay there -_-.

And what are "apluses" o_O? Did you mean applauses?

Bubble_gum
11-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Wheres the proof? Because...I see Jagan has a tutorial to make the sig, and you dont. You can also CLEARLY see where Jagan's name originally was.
I want better proof. Make me a sig with the attached image. If not, this'll be brought up with the administration and I'll make sure you get an infraction for plagerisim.

To the other members- I didnt bother to read the other 6 pages of the thread, but next time just pm a staff member...its just easier that way and will probably get solved much faster
umm.. sorry i'm kind of new and i don't want to sounds silly but how do you report to a mod? and which one are we supose to report to?

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 07:05 PM
i LOVE bi GALS. I want you to go to the sites and jack off.

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Please don't ban me. I promise I won't twoll anymore.

Day
11-28-2007, 07:08 PM
OK. Im usually a very nice person but this is just pointless.

Go get a life. And leave the AF people alone, if your sixteen then act your age, not like your two.

-_-

11-28-2007, 07:08 PM
The hell o_O? You are an honest to goodness disgrace to the human gene pool -_-.

Balance
11-28-2007, 07:09 PM
If you're sorry, first edit out those links.
I might even forgive you if you admit that you did not make any sigs since your arrival here at Anime Forum.

Bubble_gum
11-28-2007, 07:09 PM
i LOVE bi GALS. I want you to go to the sites and jack off.
dude, that's not cool. i'm seriously offended, my friend is bi.
this isn't funny just go get a life!! i cannot believe you

overwatch
11-28-2007, 07:10 PM
I think it is refering to A+s in grades at school - might help us narrow down which country they are in from the grades system
to the person about reporting posts to moderaters - the warning sign in the bottom of the offending posters details - the triangle with a black line in the middle - this button lets you report a bad post to the mods

KuroTan
11-28-2007, 07:11 PM
I'll take a crack at America. Mountain Valley High School just seems like an American school name.

11-28-2007, 07:12 PM
I think it is refering to A+s in grades at school - might help us narrow down which country they are in from the grades system

Thanks for the translation. I'm glad someone here reads illiterate o_o. It's good to have bilingual people on our forum XD!

overwatch
11-28-2007, 07:12 PM
It also fits with the fact that they are awake - most people there age would be in bed by now if they were in Europe

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm from America. DUH!

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm smart and I dont' need stupid ppl like you telling me wrong.

Bubble_gum
11-28-2007, 07:16 PM
to the person about reporting posts to moderaters - the warning sign in the bottom of the offending posters details - the triangle with a black line in the middle - this button lets you report a bad post to the mods
ok thank you ^^

I'm from America. DUH!
DISGRACE!!! Why??
Edit: Pengin-san is right -.-" sowwy. -nervous grin-

Balance
11-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Stop. Seriously.
All this because you wanted fame. Well you got it, and you got a thread to have seven pages in almost less than two hours. Great job.

Meiras
11-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Wow.... I hate to ask this, but are you perhaps mentally challenged?

overwatch
out of curiosity - anyone follow those links? what was on the other end
note I do not encourage random link following - don't follow to tell me why - only tell if you have already been exposed!

DISGRACE!!! Why?? and I thought Bush was bad!

Even though I do not support Bush, please keep your political comments to yourself ^^;. It could start another flam war >_<.

And I agree with DarkBalance :/.

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 07:18 PM
This whole thread is a flame war already...

JapanLovah
11-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Good night guys. Sleepy bye!

11-28-2007, 07:19 PM
This whole thread is a flame war already...

That's why I said "another" XP!

KuroTan
11-28-2007, 07:20 PM
The other side's not very good though.

*edit* referring to the flame war thing.

overwatch
11-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Good night guys. Sleepy bye!

great my work distraction left!
above - true amature attempt at a war at best - not even a strong attack line

Meiras
hey people, I just noticed something in japan's so called self-made sig, the name isn't even covered all the way in pink! lol...

Tempest Wind
That's why I said "another" XP!

Lol, good point. Well, I think I have had my daily dose of n00b/trolls for about....a month.

Balance
11-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Well, I won't be in here anymore. Thank you all for defending for Jagan! We won...for today. =\

overwatch
11-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Well, I won't be in here anymore. Thank you all for defending for Jagan! We won...for today. =\

a shallow victory - next time lets get sagat or one of the others to join the enemy team -- would be more interesting at least

Famahama
11-28-2007, 07:26 PM
out of curiosity - anyone follow those links? what was on the other end
note I do not encourage random link following - don't follow to tell me why - only tell if you have already been exposed!
*COUGH*
i can only do PMs O_o i saw..... lesson learned!

JapanLovah, dont come back without the screen caps of the PSD layers!

KuroTan
11-28-2007, 07:28 PM
If he still hasn't been banned come tomorrow, that could have a chance. Though I'd have to say, this is the first real attempt at trolling I've seen in this part of the forums. We're not safe anymore.=o

Ωmega
11-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Stop Feeding The Troll

overwatch
11-28-2007, 07:30 PM
;1913504']*COUGH*
i can only do PMs O_o i saw..... lesson learned!

JapanLovah, dont come back without the screen caps of the PSD layers!

oh it was that bad - I suspected as much
true the only safe place is pay to post - and the speed at which these posts were going up thats only safe for a few hours
edit - stops - returns to work

Tempest Wind
11-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Posters....Prepare For Glory!!!

And now im stoping here.

PanzerJager
11-28-2007, 07:35 PM
What seriously amazes me is that most people have no idea what a huge joke this is.. honestly.. I bet in the end it was some other user posing as an anoying b*tch to piss us off..

It is kinda obvious that it is a joke because it is so ridiculous.. So whoever is really behind this should just come forward and spit it out (and brace for the HUGE wave of bad reps)..

But kudos to creating one of the most anoying people I have ever met (even if it is a joke) on or offline :banghead:..

Jagan Eye
11-28-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm glad I wasn't on for all of this, but thank you everyone for...ummm...this heated debate against the troll in my support. <33333
Lots and lots of love and appreciation, but seriously, this kid was hilarious. She'll be banned so no need for worrying, I suppose on my behalf.

Thanks, ♥Jagan.

Regex
11-28-2007, 07:48 PM
This thread has gone on long enough.

If you wish to discuss this, you may take it to private messages.