PDA

View Full Version : Valterra's Sigs ^^

Valterra
11-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Well Anyway here are some of my sigs.

Yuuki Kurosu
11-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Those are very good ^-^ I like them! But they are sorta plain. Like how the text is rather small and kinda far to the side, I'd maybe add more detail to it or make the text more noticable and more in the middle. You know?

The second one is a little different from the other since the image is centered. But inbetween the girls it is rather plain. But I do like how you made the backrounds so smooth. You are very talented. ^-^

Valterra
12-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Yeah they are plain but they are my first ^^

Eikichi Onizuka
12-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Those are very good for being first sigs. I like how the extractions go well with the bg colors. The only suggestion i could give is, work more on filling up some of the empty space and add a more visible border. Very nicely done though. ^_^

Madel5566
12-04-2007, 12:46 AM
For first sigs, they are real good. *Remember my first sigs were...don't mentioned it.*

However, the centre of your sigs are kinda plain. Instead of a major portioned of your background, (which sort of steal your focus on the character).

The color of the font and the background isn't very clear, and your second sig's font is hardly seen. Too small and too bright. A better choice of colors next time (and you might want to download more fancy fonts to bright up the stuff)

The first sig is too unclear. Which is your focus? The person or the 'monster'? The colors are alright, but I can't really see the characters nya.

However, those are really nice tries. I love your extraction, very clean, very neat. Matching background, good theme.

Good luck and keep experimenting. You'll get there>.<
*give cookies*

Valterra
12-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Well Thank you for your advice I haven't been on so sorry for my late reply =P

Day
12-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Great work. They are good for your first sigs.
Try to spice them up abit, make them more interesting.

Keep it up, id like to see some more.
=D