PDA

View Full Version : Staples (TCG Help)

Saiyan Destroyer
11-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Okay, back when I played the stamples were...

Breaker the Magical Warrior
Call of the Haunted
Change of Heart
Dark Hole
Graceful Chairty
Imperial Order
Magician of Faith
Mirror Force
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
Pot of Greed
Raigeki
Ring of Destruction
Sinister Serpent
Spirit Reaper
Tribe Infecting Virus

I do know almost all of those are banned. What are the stamples now and what do the new ones do? I'm talking about REAL STAPLES. The stuff you find in EVEYR SINGLE DECK like the ones from above.

FLASH-X
11-26-2007, 05:50 AM
go to yugiohcardguide.com and cheack out the latest format

Saiyan Destroyer
11-26-2007, 02:20 PM
... I asked for the post please. If you can link me directly TOO the list of staples which I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE I'll readily read and see what should be in every deck.

Sanosuke23
11-27-2007, 10:29 PM
I asked around, Mobius the Frost Monarch sees pretty heavy use in the tournament scene I hear. There's a bit more diversity nowadays, staples are a bit more conditional now.

Saiyan Destroyer
12-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah freaking right. Every deck is still the same. Some type of control or Cyber Dragon. I don't see much diversity honestly. But you COULD be right as I have not been to a tourny since March 2007.

Sanosuke23
12-05-2007, 04:29 AM
Well not necessarily in serious tournaments, but then two things:

1) If it hasn't changed much. a quick check of the current ban/limited lists should give you a good idea of what the staples are, and

2) People in locals or even just for fun have different decks nowadays, and where I am that NEVER HAPPENED. It was all generic netdecking. I'm just glad people are expanding their horizons, even if it isn't too far.

Saiyan Destroyer
12-10-2007, 02:25 PM
That's teh only thing YGO players do. They net deck one another. Do note that not all staples are restricted. I need to know those ones.

Sanosuke23
12-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Hmm, true I suppose. There aren't many, though. Good luck with that!