PDA

View Full Version : Which Bleach character would you wanna get rid of?

Asriel
11-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Just wanting know which character would people want most to be gotten rid of since so many say they hate this character or that one.

I would have to go with Tosen because all you hear coming out of his mouth is "I am doing this for the sake of Justice" the whole time and it annoys the heck outta me.

I would also have to go with Aizen since I hate his guts for everything hes done so far(besides creating Grimmjow and Ulquiorra,there cool).

I think I might add because for some reason I can't remember the others names I don't like very much.

Jose
11-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Rukia i never did like her what waste but i know that without her the show would of never start or been the same but still i don't like too much

Asriel
11-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Wow..............
I never thought I would see the day where there was a actual Rukia hater......
I'm speechless.

Metronome
11-21-2007, 03:27 AM
MAYURI OH EM EFF GEE MAYURI PLZ. I just can't stand that guy gah maybe only because my friend likes him...or he's a freak that has a sucky shikai and bankai but....either way kill him off please

onigiri princess
11-21-2007, 06:48 AM
um i think Chad, but i don't hate him, he's just so... sad.... (hey it rhymes!)
have a whole episode of him and you'd be bored to tears XD

bya~chan
11-21-2007, 11:49 AM
uh....i haven't seen much of Bleach but going by
what i've seen...momo has to go^^...i think she's
a bit crazy..'cause she will belive anything her captain says...
i mean really..toshiro did not kill aizen...

Metronome
11-21-2007, 01:10 PM
They can't get rid of chad see he's a double standard. A minority and an emo there would be an uproar if he got cut out of the show <.<

natsucchi!
12-09-2007, 01:16 AM
Not sure...
i hate aizen, but bleach will be nothing without great antagonists!

Right, i made my choice & it's chad...
He's useless i think...

PugznRoku
12-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Orohime, she's just there to create a love triangle between her, Ichigo and (as i observed in the soul sociaty arc) Uruyu; he has a small thing for her but she's useless.

Sasukelover77
12-23-2007, 05:25 PM
i say Gin. he doesn't really do anything. plus they already have enough evil people in the sereitei.

winry039
12-23-2007, 06:25 PM
chad cause the show will still be the same without him

-Hikari-
12-23-2007, 09:26 PM
For me it's most definitely Gin T.T his grin creeps me out everytime I see him, and I just wanna see it wiped off for more than a few seconds.

hoshima haruna
12-23-2007, 09:32 PM
i'd want to get rid of the stupid black guy who has the tv show...he's really annoying

Zidarri
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Rukia. I don't hate her, but killing her off would add to the story, not take away from it.

kaori_tenshi
12-28-2007, 05:15 PM
I guess the show could live without orihime, but she's actually one of my favorite characters. so i'm not sure. orihime seem's just like a comic relief...neh...w/e

Arcxcia
12-30-2007, 02:34 AM
Orihime is so annoying! Dislike her. She should die.

naotavespaboy
01-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Thats a tough one........... Chads cool and strong. I like Orihime because she is wierd and spaced out (and can't cook like me). I disliked Matsumoto at first because it seemed like she was put in only to add fanservice to the show but she grew on me and is now one of my favourite characters because she adds comedy to the show and is paired up with one of my other favourites Hitsugaya. I suppose the only character that seems really pointless is Don Kanoji but he is funny as well.

Shadow of Life
01-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Rukia i alwais hated her

Snarf103
01-03-2008, 12:56 PM
uruyu , i always hated him, always trying to be cool by swearing on his pride as a quincy and stuff, id be glad if he got killed by aizen or something like that

naotavespaboy
01-04-2008, 05:38 AM
I forgot about uruyu. He's a stuck up berk who deserves everything he gets.

sensei-zeb
03-03-2008, 03:50 PM
i would say rukia because she is cocky and annoying. she needs to die

IceBubleFlava
03-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Aww man I picked the wrong person, I accidentally picked Byakuya, I meant to pick Uruyu, I don't know why I just don't really like him. He's a boring, and dull character, and he's just irritating. He also don't really seem like all that powerful, like how they talk about him.

jakun_kenpachi
03-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Squad 12 captain Mayuri!
He is a coward, and he abuses science to the point that people would forget the true reason for science if more people were like him.
He used his daughter to try and kill Uruyu.
It is truly a low life more so then the villains in bleach.
Remember when he was fighting uruyu and said "1000s of quincies i have disected over the years." that means he has killed or been responsible for the deaths of 1000s.

Trisseh
03-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Tousen definitely -___-

Chaos Proxy
03-04-2008, 04:29 AM
Kurosaki Ichigo - because he's "noble reasons" to defend his friends are making me sick.

Rukia - she is such a whiny loser.

Ishida - cocky little kid, never liked him.

Byakuya - wannabe cool guy, die.

And all these little pets, Kon and the rest.

Long live arrancars. <3

Ulquiorra__Schiffer
03-06-2008, 08:30 AM
I would say Luppi not that i really dislike him,
but if you make something so feminine at least make it a girl.
Also i would say Tosen.
I mean he is all talking about justice all the time.
While he goes fighting on the side from the hollows that eat good soul,
and helping with Aizen to destroy a piece of the world.
I don't really see any justice in that.

Dxon
03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Oriheme. Why?

Because she doesn't stand up for herself. She just get slapped across the room and is still like not reacting. I would have already slapped back maybe killed. (See Bleach 163. Those 2 *****es come in here room slapping her up)
And she doesn't even resist! They were off guard all the time. She could have easily used Tsubaki to chop their heads...

Andy-X
03-07-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry but it has to be Uruyu,cause he has no very good pasion of fighting skills,as if wanted to,he'd be a coword anyway of faceing Inchigo in a fight anyway.I think hes just afaid and ingerent.-_-

Mei Kanami
03-07-2008, 02:08 PM
I would have to go with Tosen because all you hear coming out of his mouth is "I am doing this for the sake of Justice" the whole time and it annoys the heck outta me.
Same here...
I don't like him...
He's soooo annoying with that one and only word "justice"... =_=;;
I hate that Mister Justice...!

I also hate Aizen and Mayuri...
All of that 3 ppl are hypocrites, and I don't like that! =_=;;

ichinosemaki
03-07-2008, 04:27 PM
rukia is the best and i like she a lot she has the most beatiful shankai of ice in all soul society

Hautalken
03-08-2008, 04:07 AM
Orihime Inoue has GOT to go. im sick of her whinig all the time. rukia's great! im not letting anyone take her away.

MightyMoose
03-08-2008, 08:13 PM
The dude/shinigami who thinks he's so pretty. See he's so irrelevant I don't even know his name.

Nny
03-09-2008, 08:33 AM
http://www.bleach-fan.jp/amagai/images/new_chara.gif

Those guys.

Enjoy your fillers in the manga and anime tee hee. ^^;;;

@whoever gave me one of those stupid rep things: It's two actually, and sorry for not knowing japanese and being a bad weeaboo! Shame on me, tsk tsk.

Cat-Chan
03-10-2008, 09:25 PM
I would say..... Tosen

Why? Because he betrayed his close friend.. And when I saw that flashback of that Fox Shinigami and Tosen. It made me sad and angry that Tosen was with Aizen. Oh! And he's soooo annoying with his word " Justice " He doesn't even know what Justice is.. >_>

qG.Shogun
03-14-2008, 01:22 AM
Tosen definitely no question about it.

Kanna Koori-Chan
03-23-2008, 07:12 PM
AIZEN!!!!!!!! I REALLY HATE HIM.... HE EVIL AND WANTS TO DESTRIY TO WORLDS.....PLUS HE ALMOST KILLED TO OF MY FAV CHARACTER (Toushiro, and Momo)

golden eyes19
03-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Gin, he's so friggin' irritating. I hate the way he carries himself- like he's better than all the rest. And that creepy grin just makes me want to kill him. I hate him.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
04-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Why would people want Chad to die? Hes so gentle and hot...
I want Rukia to die. Idk why shes that type of person you dont like and dont know why.

The Monarch
04-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Kurosaki Ichigo - because he's "noble reasons" to defend his friends are making me sick.

Rukia - she is such a whiny loser.

Ishida - cocky little kid, never liked him.

Byakuya - wannabe cool guy, die.

And all these little pets, Kon and the rest.

Long live arrancars. <3

^ Everything except Kon, Ichigo and Nell.

I'd love it if Ichigo turned into an Arrancar, and Kon a semi... Arrancar.. Wtf? Meh, Kon's cool.

The child form Nell I don't give a crap about, I want to see the adult form Nell as an Arrancar.

Leorina
04-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Why isn't there an "ALL of them" option?

vampire_knight_gurl136
04-14-2008, 05:45 PM
they should remove aizen. i mean he stabbed his assi. cap. and he controls the menos grande. he's pure evil

The Monarch
04-14-2008, 07:14 PM
they should remove aizen. i mean he stabbed his assi. cap. and he controls the menos grande. he's pure evil

If Aizen's gone, the series are pretty much over. . .

Unless some other Aizen Poser comes.

Meyrin
04-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Gin-His creepy smile is just annoying.
uruyu-He is just a stuck up guy who looks very weak.His talk of the quincy pride stuff is getting annoying.
Rukia-One simple reason,her drawings are bad

Amarhyllis
04-18-2008, 11:16 PM
Inoue...god i hate her.
she's useless, she's always been useless, and she's never going to be anything besides useless. she's just a tag-along. all she does is CRY. in the newer episodes, they're trying their hardest to make her seem like she's bad*** but she's not. i hate her, she should die.
and i hate those stuffed animals. kon's awesome but those other three don't even deserve for me to even remember their names. they weren't even IN the manga, the whole Bounto arc was FILLER. why couldn't they just get rid of those three? they're utterly USELESS now that there are no Bounto anymore!!! *sigh* but i digress...

Dryaxx
05-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Aizen.. I think he is boring xD

Oracle
05-04-2008, 02:38 AM
Tosen. I would of chose Orihime but she plays a big role in Bleach. If possible, instead of removing her from the series, they should change her personality. Make her not so weak and good for nothing.

Lyssander
05-05-2008, 12:39 PM
the useless vice captain of squad 2 lol

gunndreams
05-25-2008, 02:14 PM
There are two I'd like wiped off the roster. First is Mayuri Kurotsuchi. I never did like his character. The second, and I forget his name, would be Captain Animal. You're a poor wolf when you can't sniff out the real Aizen but fall for the illusion.

araym219
07-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Inoue...god i hate her.
she's useless, she's always been useless, and she's never going to be anything besides useless. she's just a tag-along. all she does is CRY. in the newer episodes, they're trying their hardest to make her seem like she's bad*** but she's not. i hate her, she should die.
and i hate those stuffed animals. kon's awesome but those other three don't even deserve for me to even remember their names. they weren't even IN the manga, the whole Bounto arc was FILLER. why couldn't they just get rid of those three? they're utterly USELESS now that there are no Bounto anymore!!! *sigh* but i digress...
what did orihime ever do to you, i agree that she's useless, but come on, she's just human...
also about the other three mod souls, Nova, Lilin and Claude, in one of the episodes they said something aboout new gigai, maybe that'll bring something good to them.
i for one would send away the 1st division's vice captain, what the hell does he do? i mean, i only saw him a couple of times in the anime and that's all...freakin' waste as far as it goes
what the hell dude, get rid of Aizen and you're getting rid of the whole plot of the anime

fightbait
08-15-2008, 03:39 PM
idk. i liked youroichi better when she was a talking cat. it was funny when she turned into a naked chick and freaked everyone out, but i'd rather her remain in cat form at all times.

Sulker
08-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Wow, am I the only one here who thinks Gin is cool? In fact, he's my favorite Character.
/confused

xox.aisubeki.xox
08-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Wow, am I the only one here who thinks Gin is cool? In fact, he's my favorite Character.
/confused
gin's grin creeps me out xP

Ichiq
08-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Have to say kenpachi
dont like his personality :p
:bounce:

http://www.animeforum.com/customprofilepics/profilepic172083_3.gif

DiscoCarrot
08-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Tosen... Ugh something about him just annoys me.
He doesn't play much of big part to me anyway, and bleach could go on with out him. It would have been Gin, but something about his creepy face is cool.

Jessica Mars
08-20-2008, 08:38 PM
I've always hated Mayuri, so I wouldn't mind seeing him die out or otherwise leave. I mean, the guy disposes his subjects like he would broken dishes. eck....

Lucky!Star
08-22-2008, 08:21 PM
I'd say gin. He scares me. He's just overall creepy! if there was a person like him in real life i'd stay as far away as possible.

Lucky!Star
08-22-2008, 08:24 PM
i'd want to get rid of the stupid black guy who has the tv show...he's really annoying

oh yeah, I almost never think of him. But he's seriouly annoying. he's kind of an annoyance.

Diocletian
08-22-2008, 08:38 PM
You totaly left out Baishin from the OVA.
*Walk away sequence*

il-LUMINA-tion
08-23-2008, 02:41 PM
I may get a lot of hate mail for this...

But I honestly think Renji Abarai is an over all useless character. He's over-dramatic, clueless... and what's with his tattoos? It's like their spreading over his body like a fungus (cool as they are). I just finished watching AND reading his match against Byakuya when he shows the captain his Bankai. Don't get me wrong - the Bankai was impressive and he did manage to bring Byakuya to one knee... but he got way to cocky (possibly worse than Ichigo) and because of it, lost. *shrug*

Just my opinion.

--Lumina--

il-LUMINA-tion
08-23-2008, 02:50 PM
The dude/shinigami who thinks he's so pretty. See he's so irrelevant I don't even know his name.

I think you're talking about Yumichika Ayasegawa. The guy with the feathers around the eye? Heh, I just think his beauty-complex is hilarious.

--Lumina--

Orcius
08-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Not sure...
i hate aizen, but bleach will be nothing without great antagonists!

Right, i made my choice & it's chad...
He's useless i think...
at least chad does more than oreheme those little fairy things ar weak she can only heall and at a slow rate 2. i would like the little lion teddy bear guy 2 die he is so full of himself!

Brian323
08-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Hmm....I don't like Gin too much....find that weirdo smile of his kinda creepy

Orcius
08-24-2008, 11:55 AM
oh and i dont like the bount with the snakes

The Nightingale
09-22-2008, 07:06 AM
I personally dislike Rukia (No offense to those of you who like her.) She's just a little...idk =D So yeah that's who'd I get rid of.

Squishy_blob
09-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Why TOusen? Grimmjow is so annoying- stereotype hotheaded evil character. *gets fired up* DIE!

KillaD
10-04-2008, 03:31 AM
ZOMG Keep Tousen, he's my 2nd fave
Get rid of rukia, she acts like a *****!

KillaD
10-04-2008, 03:32 AM
Why TOusen? Grimmjow is so annoying- stereotype hotheaded evil character. *gets fired up* DIE!
oh yea, btw Grimmy dead
he's epic compared to ichigo!