PDA

View Full Version : Locks.

MuZ0NaZ
11-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Locks, literally. Weather was crappy, so I had some fun with f/1.8 today.

.Lovebeat
11-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Locks, wow. Didn't expect that. XD I guess you can photograph anything!
Well, I'm not good at giving constructive criticism so meh... imo the third one has parts that are a bit too bright, but I dunno really o_O;;
My favourite is the first and second one. I think that they give you some kind of warm feeling.

Knuffle Bunny
11-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Did you actually take the time to find locks around you're neighborhood? They don't look like the same lock, so i'm assuming you didn't carry a lock and a key around and locked things up on purpose to get photographs.

MuZ0NaZ
11-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Some couples/newlyweds hang engraved locks on the bridges to one district of the city as a symbol of eternal love, etc. (though they get removed after a while) - I wasn't going around bridges with my own locks :)

Princess Zelda
11-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Some couples/newlyweds hang engraved locks on the bridges to one district of the city as a symbol of eternal love, etc. (though they get removed after a while) - I wasn't going around bridges with my own locks :)

that's amazing. i'm going to do that.

and your photography is quite amazing too. =)

Myrra
11-24-2007, 09:02 AM
That's just a quaint custom. The pics are really good...if only I could read the engravings better (it's the script and the fact the names are not ones I'm familiar with rather than clarity of the picture).

Yuuki Kurosu
11-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Kinda awkward. But yet so cool!! ^-^ Very creative. I'd like to see more.

Rhoswen
11-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Locks...Definitely interesting. I thought it was pretty creative.

About your overall work, I really like how you focused on the locks themselves.
Great work! ;D