PDA

View Full Version : Sports Shots

OminousCloud
11-14-2007, 11:45 PM
I seem to be more of a sports photographer, just wanted to get some constructive criticism so I can improve. I don't manipulate photos cos I don't really know how to do that all too well so if someone has tips on that, that would be great. These would probably be from last year or maybe even this year, I'm not really sure lol.

☆LadyKikyou☆
11-15-2007, 09:41 AM
I really like the third one you have. Just the way you were able to capture this guy still in the air about to kick the ball is just awsome!

OminousCloud
11-15-2007, 05:06 PM
I really like the third one you have. Just the way you were able to capture this guy still in the air about to kick the ball is just awsome!

That's my favourite picture ^_^ I have quite a few like that, or had really, they got lost when my computer died ._.

Bragi
11-15-2007, 09:24 PM
wow... I didn't know your into photography. anyways nice shots. IMO the first and second are goods shots but I think they're kinda far away ( well considering that your with the audience and not actually playing ).

I know some photographers of sports events, and they continuously take shots of the player's movements. like in your second photo you could continue taking shots until he hits the ball. but that could take up alot of film or memory.

Anyways, I'm a fan of soccer and basketball and those sports are very fast pace so when taking pictures you don't know when to really click the camera. Great shots BTW mini. I love to see some more.