PDA

View Full Version : Saki-chan's "art" ?

Yuuki Kurosu
11-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Hiya. Hey I finally got to use FoxKit's scanner! Go me! Sorry it is only one pic, I forgot my folder. But as I promised here is some of my work >.^
~Sakura-chan
P.S I will give Fox my folder at school tomorrow so she can scan the piccys.

PanzerJager
11-11-2007, 02:09 PM
it is pretty good..

all i have to say is to work on the facial anatomy (positioning of eyes, ears, mouth and such) and to darken the lines abit..

otherwise, keep at it!

Yuuki Kurosu
11-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Yeah now that I look at it I did place the lips a little off center..Poo. But the face is supposed to be a little distorted since she isn't isn't human I wanted that sorta look too. But yeah, thanks for mentioning that ^.^ Keep the criticism flowing! :3

Asriel
11-11-2007, 02:55 PM
I think its very creative and has great detail to it.
I say just darken it alttle more.(Thumbs up)

Yuuki Kurosu
11-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah. I was gonna micron it but it is so sketchy -.-; Haha <.< >.> If I tried to darken it I would only ruin it...^.^;

╬Karami Mew~Meow
11-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Yay, Saki-chan! Nice art! Very pretty! Keep up the good work, cuz! ~_^

Yuuki Kurosu
11-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Thank Karami-chan. I will make a copy of it and color it, well attempt anyway ( Lol. )

Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan
11-13-2007, 08:26 AM
yeap its good ^^ !!
but it needs improvement on the body a bit its like its shapeles like no waist or a bit of a butt o.O ...
heh but she is pretty ^^ !!
keep it up and you can do better ^^ !!
post more soon !!!

Yuuki Kurosu
11-13-2007, 08:36 AM
Haha lol Yeah. Her one left leg is out like she is walking towards you, and the hip bone can't really be seen b/c of the little clothey-thingy flying in the air. And when you walk like how she is the opposite hip bone sorta flattens out alittle, at least mine does anyway lol. But yeah I do need to add some shape to her -.-; Ah-heheh. I wanna try fixing her up but if I try I'll totally killher ;o; I am gonna try drawiung her again, keyword " try " xD Or more like attempt xD Thankies! =D

Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan
11-13-2007, 08:56 AM
Haha lol Yeah. Her one left leg is out like she is walking towards you, and the hip bone can't really be seen b/c of the little clothey-thingy flying in the air. And when you walk like how she is the opposite hip bone sorta flattens out alittle, at least mine does anyway lol. But yeah I do need to add some shape to her -.-; Ah-heheh. I wanna try fixing her up but if I try I'll totally killher ;o; I am gonna try drawiung her again, keyword " try " xD Or more like attempt xD Thankies! =D

No problem ^^ !!
well 'try" (as you sed key words XD ) to draw her agen i believe you can do it ^^ !!

Yuuki Kurosu
11-13-2007, 12:36 PM
< attempts > Yesh. Lol. I will when I get bored and stuff. I am busy doing other things or not in a good drawing mood. I am going down to Arlington Virgina for the Anime Con the 16th so if I get bored enough during that long drive I will draw her. That is if I haven't already anyway. But yeah. Thankies of rthe confidence boost =^-^=

Cheza-WolfGirl
11-14-2007, 04:10 AM
wow, thats pretty awesome ^^

Yuuki Kurosu
11-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Thankies ^_^ And sorry I haven't gotten the others posted yet. I didn't get a chance to give them to FoxKit on Monday and then I got sick ( "=-=' ) so I haven't been at school for the past 2 days. FoxKit is coming over today and staying over b/c her mom is outta of town tomorrow. I am not contagious anymore so yeah, it is fine. ( I have taken my meds so I am better now, I am going back to school tomorrow but I leave Friday morning for the anime con in Virgina xD ! ) So I will give FoxKit the folder when she comes over so she can scan the piccys, kay? ^-^

Anjiru Ookami
11-19-2007, 01:32 AM
Very nice, I like it! I'd suggest darkening the lines and making them a bit cleaner to compensate for the lightness of it, if that picture is any indicator to your skill level then you are very good.
My only critique so far is that I'd make her ears a bit higher, otherwise they seem to be growing out of her cheek, rather than the side of her head.

xcool
11-19-2007, 07:28 AM
Ur Art Piece Is Ns. Keep It Up

DarkMoonPrince
11-19-2007, 07:30 AM
I think it's really good, just practice more on shading and you'll be really good. keep up the good work

Yuuki Kurosu
11-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah. I am not to good at shading ^-^; I have been working on it though! =D
..Must..get..piccys..scanned @-@;

Anjiru Ookami
11-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Yes of course you must! Can't wait to see what else you have drawn so far! :3

Yuuki Kurosu
11-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Okay! My friend FINALLY got one of my two piccys uploaded! I will have to giver her my 3 new piccys I drew on Tuesday to upload. This is of my character Rin. Hope you like it!! ^^

Knuffle Bunny
12-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Very niecly done SakiChan! <3 I see you could work on your hands and boobs, but everything else is fine. Try to make the boobs a little fuller (if that's a word, but you get what i mean.) Your proportions are nice, and I love your eyes! +_+

CCSakura
12-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Wow thats awesome! Keep up the good work! :)

Yuuki Kurosu
12-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Thanks you guys! ^^
@Akari: I am sorry! I am having an off day..x_x I don't know what you mean exactly. >_<

DarkMoonPrince
12-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Nicely done- i think you're getting better.

[Boolean]
12-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I love your drawings!!! x3 the first one is so detailed and pretty, and the second one's detailed and cute! I especially like the hair on both. ^^

Yuuki Kurosu
12-01-2007, 10:43 PM
@DarkMoonPrince: Thanks. Actually the second one is older then the first x3 ! Lol. I found it and gave it to FoxKit at school, lol. I'll have more up hopefully by Tuesday. ^^
@Chimes: Aaw. Thankies! ^^

LiLi.
12-02-2007, 05:13 AM
*is commenting on your lastest piece of work*

*o* ohmygosh, thats seriously awesome! it's really cute as well. dont think you need any improvments on that one i guess hehe, keep up the goodie good work.

Yuuki Kurosu
12-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Thankies suu! ^^ < hugs Clan >

╬Karami Mew~Meow
12-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I really like your latest! <33 It's really pwetty ^.^

Yuuki Kurosu
12-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Thankahs! ^^ Like your new siggy as well, uber kawaii. <333

Coco Cake
12-22-2007, 09:25 PM
ooo coolios! I hope to see more soon...;-;

Ms. Lucy
12-23-2007, 02:06 PM
I absolutely love the second pic you posted called "Rin"
Kawaii desu!!
I like your other ones too!

Hope to see more!

Coco Cake
12-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Since Sakura has been having troubles I post what she wants to say..so yeah...hope that didn't sound rude..>_<

Sakura: Thankies. ^^ I have another pic drawn of Yuna from Final Fantasy that I drew last night. When I go over to FoxKit's house on Thursday I will scan and post it. =) It took me about 4 hours including the Pizza break..^^" Lol. Thanks again. Hopefully when my account gets fixed I will rep you back. ^_^

MissChelly
12-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Your art is lovely. Though I agree the first one could be a little darker- I still really like the softness of it. :)

Coco Cake
01-01-2008, 07:29 PM
(From Sakura) @Chelly: Thanks! =)

Here are two of Sakura's wolves, The first one is Strife (White anf Blue) and the second is Avalon (Black and Yellow)
Sakura: I apologize, I had to take the pics with my cell. I couldn't use a scanner at the moment. I also drew and awesome chimera but my cells camera isn't good enough to capture the detail well. I would kill it if I tried to micron or color it. So that has to wait until I have the usage of a
scanner.

MissChelly
01-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Awww, I absolutely LOVE the wolves! Even though they're kinda blurry due to them being cell phone pictures- they're still awesome. I want to see the second one scanned though! The look of motion in that picture is great. :)

Coco Cake
01-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Sakura: Thanks! =) Yeah I am going to ask my friend about scanning it as soon as I can. =) Thanks again. ^_^

Wandering Samurai
01-02-2008, 03:25 PM
^^ good job lil sis. ya can still draw better then me XP

Coco Cake
01-02-2008, 03:29 PM
@Wandering Samurai: Lol thanks. But I still haven't seen your art so I can't quite agree with that yet! >.^ Lolz. Thanks for the comment. <33 ^^

╬Karami Mew~Meow
01-02-2008, 06:07 PM
aww the wolves are so kawaii!!!<333

Coco Cake
01-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Sakura: Lol thanks Karami-chan ^_^

Coco Cake
01-11-2008, 02:43 PM
New good pic, wOOt! Lolz. I got bored and drew Sakura from Naruto Shippuden! x3 I am gonna send it to Shonen Jump, I looked through my new SJ and didn't see and Sakura fan art, all the ones I have, no Sakura. =/ Sooo I thought of drawing her. ^.^ Here you goes~ C&C pleezee ( Yeah I know the colored one looks funny...-.-' Lol. The other bigger pic is meant to be in b&w as I am sure you know, lol. And sorry about it being a pic with my cell. >_< I will hopefully get a scan in soon. =/ )

naotavespaboy
01-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Good job. Your'e younger than me and already twice the artist! I should quit pretending to draw right now! Keep it up and you'll be a master by the time your'e my age.

foxkit2409
01-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I am at Fox's house and to lazy to log out and I un wanna anyway x3 so I am gonna comment with her account mwuhahaha x3
Sakii: Thankies =3 And dun say you are pretending to draw. ^^ I am sure you are quite the artist yourself =3

CrimsonMoon
01-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Wow, that's a nice artwork to me. But I think it's a bit blurry. Maybe it's just my eyes. And you need to work on the hands. It's a bit deformed. Good luck! ^^

Coco Cake
01-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I have never been to good at hands..-.-' Heh-heh..lol. Sorry it is blury...my cell sucks with pictures..>_< Thanks though

sakura rukia
01-13-2008, 09:28 PM
nice drawings!there really a work of art!i love your second one and your 1st is marvelous you draw better than me LOL! im not very good compare to yours keep drawing! i love your work!

Coco Cake
01-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Thanks. ^_^ And don't say that..=/ I am sure you are a good artist. ^_^ I have been drawing ever since I was little and I still don't consider myself to good..^^" Lolz. I guess until we really try, then we remain what we think we are and not move on, and in my case, I am not going to be good for awhile...x3 ! Lol. It isn't much of a passion of mine, just something I do when I get really bored..x3 ! Lol.