PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of "After Dark"?

Asriel
11-10-2007, 10:06 PM
I think its totally cool and awsome!

Its not my favorite though but Asian Kung-Fu Generation did a really great job on this song.

animeman1990
11-13-2007, 06:19 PM
I love th song personally. i really like Asian kung-fu generations music. them and beat crusaders are my 2 favorites.

Hachuyani
12-28-2007, 01:56 PM
I absolutely love Asian Kung-Fu Generation and their song "After Dark" However, I am a dubbie, so I have no idea what's going on in the opening. But, I don't limit myself to the openings that dubbies have seen, I like to see them all, and After Dark is one of my favorites.

Gjallarhorn
12-29-2007, 02:14 PM
I absolutely adore it. Ajikan has been my favorite band for a long, long time, and with this being the first single for their new album, I'm psyched. It sounds similar to the style they used on Kimi Tsunagi Five M, but more refined and mature...and Gotoh really handling some high notes, which shows just how much he's improved from Houkai Amplifier. I think "Yuigahama Kite" was actually the better song on the single though, despite seeming as though it hasn't really been finished, and is more of a sketch then a finished piece. New single is out in early February.