PDA

View Full Version : This is my first siggy i have ever made in my life

~Shark~
11-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Like it says in the title, its the first signature ive evermade in my life (the dog one,i cant get it bigger).

http://www.animeforum.com/image/905174730709f1acd9.jpg

Balance
11-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Then post it up in the post rather than saying,"Look in my signature and rate what I have now." In other words, it's not bad, but way too small. You could have done better.

Dopam1ne
11-06-2007, 08:37 AM
For a first is not bad at all (I've seen worse tags). I won't rate it tho (because I'm very strict and I would end up saddening you). Just learn how to use photoshop and you'll make much prettier tags =)

Good luck with it ;)

FlashD
11-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Rating is not allowed ... make a decent post instead ... it's much better than just a number. ;)

Zantetsuken
11-06-2007, 04:04 PM
You could have done better.

How in God's name do you know?

I like for a first because instead of taking the generic anime or video game approach, you obviously took something you really liked as a first. It just makes it way more awesome than it appears.

Alphonse-kun
11-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Actually, I only say it's not that bad because
(I've seen worse tags). Please Dopam1ne show me them so that I can laugh a bit. Sorry if I was too bad, but all I can say is practice and combine what you like with animes. I particulary don't like real life pics in animeforum.com sigs. heheh,.

Dopam1ne
11-09-2007, 08:55 AM
. Please Dopam1ne show me them so that I can laugh a bit.

Sorry, I can't remember where I saw them =X I wander a lot of GFX forums.

@Irish: I suggest you taking a look at novice/amateur tutorials. They will help you a lot. Really =)