PDA

View Full Version : Set for teed

Regex
10-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Well, teed has begged me to make her a sig and avatar set, so I got to work, and poured my heart into this, and came up with something I like.

The problem is, she won't even use it! So now, in an effort to get my art to be seen, I post it here, and hope you will all encourage teed to use this set I so lovingly created for her.

http://www.v-sep.net/dump/teed/teedava.jpg

http://www.v-sep.net/dump/teed/teedsig.jpg

I fear just posting here won't help, so I recommend you send her a private message at this (http://www.animeforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=32463) link, or if you see teed or Robin in the chat room, send her a private chat message letting her know that she should support the artists who work so hard for her.
Thank you for your support!

teed
10-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Hahahahahahah. -Dies laughing.-
I will NOT use it. It's stupid. And I hate you. And NO ONE can make me use it. I told you I'll use it if you paid 1 million rupees for three weeks. =P

YOU SUCK.

Edit: I just saw the last paragraph he added. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT PM me in the forums or chat. I'll just ignore it.

Daenerys
10-17-2007, 02:06 PM
I think this set is truly amazing. It showcases your skill as an artist and that of a comedian. Both by the image you chose, and how you chosed to crop it... Shows imeasureable skill.

I love the text you chose to use for Teed, it shows that you really care about them, and that you tried very hard to make the text pop in a new and unique way.

The only thing I thought the sig was lacking, was a border. I think Teed would use it, if it had a border. :)

UrusaiSevera
10-17-2007, 02:10 PM
This is truly a masterpiece, la pièce de resistance.

Teed should be greatful you put the effort in. Making her a beautiful set like that must have taken a lot of sweat, blood and tears, don't forget to add love *cough*.
First she should, get on her knees and thank you a thousand times over, second she should obviously use it.

Shame on you Teed.

Ωmega
10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
I wonder if perhaps there IS a way to make Teed use such a wonderful work of art. Perhaps one of the admins can help ;D?

And I agree with Ai, if it had a border, Im sure Teed would be all over your set like white on rice.

Buruku
10-17-2007, 02:20 PM
TEED NOWS YOUR CHANCE!!

Tell him you'll use it if he changes his avatar!

Do it, come on, do it.

teed
10-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Lol, HB. I don't care about his avatar. =P I prefer he leaves it that way. Sorry! I still want my 1 million.

And adding borders will NOT make me wear it or even like it. >:| No cheating, Maru. ;o;

And Uru... it took him 10 minutes to make them. o.o I don't see any effort in that. xD

I would've used it if it was decent, Regex. =P

Buruku
10-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Lol, HB. I don't care about his avatar. =P I prefer he leaves it that way. Sorry! I still want my 1 million.

Ah oh well. But just to add to the pressure, I think you should wear it. lol

Magistrate
10-17-2007, 02:34 PM
teed's current avatar is offensive, even if that is Canada's national song. I think it should be changed. Preferably to the one in the set.

Yes, yes, I do.

teed
10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
I'll change my avatar to something ELSE, Magi. >:|

Hey! Kyo made me a better sig:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z45/xteedx/7e43d73a3a.jpg

I posted that here cause it's too large to put it in my sig. So I can't use it. >>;
And just to rub it in Regex's face.

P.S. None of those in the list hate LP.

Sagat
10-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Ah cmon Teed! Its not that offensive to us, have a sense of HUMOUR

lolol canadian spelling lol

Princess Zelda
10-17-2007, 09:24 PM
[in chat]
Robin: Your thread will die soon, Aaron.

no it won't!
aaron, it's a lovely idea, eh?
teed, use it now. use it now.

SerenityFaye
10-18-2007, 01:10 AM
oh, Teed, do use the set, it would look so great if you did.
And by the way, I may not hate LP, but I don't really care for them either. :3

OminousCloud
10-18-2007, 01:30 AM
Hahaha the barrage of PM's has already started. I will not stop PM'ing Teed until she uses that set.

It's a truly wonderful creation!

teed
10-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Lol @ you guys. Like I said before... NO ONE can make me use that set. Regex refused to pay me my million rupees. Therefore, I won't wear it.
And Mini... Only you PMed me so far to use that set. =D Ai PMed me once then stopped. So... -Ignores Mini's upcoming PMs.-
>_>;