PDA

View Full Version : Some snap shots junks

Key
10-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Something's wrong with my modem. Can't open/go/upload this site for one whole week. Asked my friend and he said perhaps it's my ISP. Problem solved when I went to college and open the site. Then went back home and open again. It worked. Weird... O_o
Missed the contest. But never mind.

Cut the chit-chat. Here's some photos. Experimenting the angles and compositions.
Really, really, very sorry to add borders and names on the photos. Some might be thinking I'm so amateur. ^^;
That's watermark. Don't really want anybody to steal. XP
*ahem* Didn't turn on macro. Captured in normal mode.

Adjustment:
Tweaked some lighting + curves effects and variations. Used color adjustment.
EXIF is still there, if you wanna go look at it.

Really sorry if I'm unprofessional. I'm not an expert...just a novice...

Sophonax
10-09-2007, 10:13 AM
You should've used macro on the last one there. >_> It'd be better. Buuut, I think these are well shot really. ^^

Kaitou Ace
10-09-2007, 10:34 AM
They look good ^_^ I like the colors and composition. Yes, you would've gotten sharper results on a few of them in macro mode, but within the limitations of your settings, they came out quite well. I especially like the first two, and the last one would definitely be my favorite, if the foreground plant was in focus, instead of the background leaf.

I am actually a fan of having a border around images, my photo gallery is set up to do it too ^_^;

MuZ0NaZ
10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
None of us are experts here... Nice shots, except for the watermark :| The only thing macro mode would've let you done was to allow you to focus on the stem and not the flower itself in the 4th shot - and I quite like how it turned out, I guess it's not really easy to keep both in focus. Also, you could improve the 3rd shot. The composition and background are good (visible feet make it interesting) but the foreground is lacking, you need something to focus on there - like a flower - though it's all IMHO.

☆LadyKikyou☆
10-09-2007, 11:41 PM
i dont know why but i love the second shot there..pictures are really good esp the angles ^.<

Key
10-25-2007, 10:17 AM
Sorry for the very, very late reply...I'm lazy to update/reply with any photos. XP

Again, didn't use macro. The photos were before I realised I can use macro. Haven't tried it. Until this month. But I'm lazy to use macro. XP
But I'll try to un-lazy it (wrong verb...), soon.

Manipulate the photo using color balance, curves and hue/saturation.
Dunno if it's nice. I'm just enjoying myself manipulating the photos. X3
And again, [stupid me] for putting up the watermark.