PDA

View Full Version : bleach orihime and ichigo!

eli3000
09-28-2007, 04:26 AM
i think they're the best couple!
by the way :
Check this cool site . you can watch the new bleach movie memories of nobody in high qauality and with english subtitles!
link:
www.bleachmon.blogspot.com (http://www.bleachmon.blogspot.com)
to support that site just click on his google ads.

小美ドクロchan
09-28-2007, 10:07 AM
I don't like this couple at all. I am a RukiaxIchigo fan. ^_~

MrClown
09-28-2007, 06:13 PM
yeah i must agree wit 小美ドクロchan. its just not rite ichigo and orihime are like way too different ppl

Flapple
09-28-2007, 11:04 PM
^
|
|
|
i completely agree with both of them im a Rukia and Ichgo fan

oh and does 小美ドクロ mean like small cute something... cause im chinese and some jappanese words mean the same as chinese words.

Kelci-chan
09-28-2007, 11:21 PM
I don't like this couple at all. I am a RukiaxIchigo fan. ^_~
I completely agree with you!
And I can't stand Orihime, she's so...ditzy

drcb
09-29-2007, 03:16 AM
I have always liked the match between Ichigo and Rukia since the begining of the show, though I would have to say that after watching the most recent Bleach episode where Orihime says goodbye to Ichigo, and shows how much she cares for him, she would also make a nice match for Ichigo.

From my perspective, I find Orihime's personality kind of cute. She might seem ditzy to some, but to me she looks like such a sweet and innocent girl who just needs someone there to take care of her protect her.

The thing with Rukia though, is the fact that not only does it look like she cares about Ichigo, but it seem to me like those two have such a tremendous connection that they just seem to understand each other even without saying a single word.

Riina-chan
09-29-2007, 03:25 AM
I've always wanted Ichigo to hook up with Orihime!... They would be so cute together! :3 And Rukia will hook up with Renji... >_>
Oh and one important thing... Rukia is dead... That would be kinda weird if she and Ichigo would be together... O_o (or then they should just kill Ichigo... XD)

小美ドクロchan
09-29-2007, 07:38 AM
oh and does 小美ドクロ mean like small cute something... cause im chinese and some jappanese words mean the same as chinese words.

Yeah, pretty much. XD "Dokuro-chan" is the name of a homicidal anime angel and I was really into the series when I signed up so I just went with it.:laugh:

The thing with Rukia though, is the fact that not only does it look like she cares about Ichigo, but it seem to me like those two have such a tremendous connection that they just seem to understand each other even without saying a single word.

Oooh I KNOW!! That's exactly how I see them too!

Ashers
09-29-2007, 07:08 PM
mm rukia x ichigo works for me also XD