PDA

View Full Version : Some new photos

Kaitou Ace
09-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Just trying some things out mainly.

A ferris wheel from a little italy fair held recently in NYC. A of the moment sort of thing, I just saw it and wanted to try this angle. Pretty happy with that result.

A statue they placed in a park across from the WTC. It's a strange looking thing really.

The top of a building on astor place reflecting some clouds. I like how the feel of the shot came out.

And a shot of one of my swords with a macro lens. More of an experiment really. Maybe I should've gone for a wider DOF, but you can still tell that it's a sword I think. Interesting effect anyway O_o;

Ah, and I am actually setting up a site for my photos o_o; http://www.igorbass.com/photos <-- lemme know how that looks/works for you ^_^

BuLmA
09-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Love it!!..I love the building. Indeed a photography.That building really fits in reflection contest you know!Its a nice shot admin.

Key
09-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Ou! Yappari sasuga Kaitou Ace! Nante suteki na kono shasshin! XD

Ahem...ah, sorry...was watching anime...kinda switch language... ^^;

Nice angle. But I'd rather love the first photograph. Sorta has the soft feeling towards it. And its so nice to see such cool buildings (eh...is that apartment?), cus my country doesn't have this kind of buildings.

Erm...yeah...sorta think you didn't filter the grainy effect...
cheeee... &#172;_&#172;

PS. You have a sword?! O_o;
...was thinking are you cosplaying?.... O_o;

MuZ0NaZ
09-27-2007, 12:28 PM
I really wouldn't mind stealing a few lenses of yours >:3

☆LadyKikyou☆
09-28-2007, 04:51 PM
i really like the second photo..just the way the red pops..

Kawairashii hikari
09-28-2007, 05:19 PM
i really like the picture of the building i luff how the light reflects off of it, and how it seems translucent (learned that word in photography class lol)...like the clouds in the background as well, the whole picture is just awesum ^_^

Jinkazuma
09-28-2007, 09:47 PM
nice job on the photos kaitou Ace reps even though you dont need it hehe... the building is the best one