PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3!

Shirai Ryu Scorpion
09-26-2007, 06:35 PM
I have been doing this for awhile now, well here it is! My awesome graphic design skills. Don't judge on it to hard, tell me what I need improving, and I will try to improve on that subject. Well this is for my graphic design school, and I wanna know how it turned out if I put it on here. Have a good day.

Halo 3 goodies:

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/ShiraiRyuScorpion/HaloAdvertisement.jpg
Halo 3 banner (which is on the top and yes I made that :) ).

Ashers
09-26-2007, 06:44 PM
This is actually really nice so far, maybe add a bit more detail. But other than that i like the metallic effect <3

Shirai Ryu Scorpion
09-26-2007, 06:55 PM
This is actually really nice so far, maybe add a bit more detail. But other than that i like the metallic effect <3

Lol, thanks I just was messing around in Photoshop, and it turned out really nice I used a lot of layers like maybe 4 or 5 layers. Thanks for the comment.

Balance
09-26-2007, 08:43 PM
It's not bad, however what you can do is change the text a little. I'm too much of the fan of the texture of the banner, however it's still good. (Just so you know, four to five layers is nothing. XD )

Shirai Ryu Scorpion
09-26-2007, 10:29 PM
It's not bad, however what you can do is change the text a little. I'm too much of the fan of the texture of the banner, however it's still good. (Just so you know, four to five layers is nothing. XD )

Lol, yeah. I am making more in the future see if anything else I can cook up.

I<3ShellShock
09-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Maybe making the three alittle more noticeable?

Shirai Ryu Scorpion
09-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Maybe making the three alittle more noticeable?

FYI: well I wanted to it to have a dark setting with a blue Halo 3 in the background, like how the other advertisements do in Halo. I liked the static effect that I used for the Halo 3 Icon.