PDA

View Full Version : if you had a zanpak-to what would it look like?

Sasukelover77
09-23-2007, 02:49 PM
If you were a bleach character and you had a zanpak-to, what it look like? also what capabilities would it have?

animegirl2365
10-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Mine would be long
and flexable and can transform
in to five different swords
and can cut through any-
thing!

GoreDude
10-07-2007, 04:06 PM
in the first form it would just look like a normal katana, in the second form it would grow a vine out of the end of it and have a twin sowr attache made of wood. when this is activated iwould have the power to contorl bature for exampl make the vine longer make thorns come out, bankai would be almost the same except tow sords connected to my arms and vines wrapping around arms even greter control of nature.

Wio
10-07-2007, 09:42 PM
The shikai would be able to absorb reiatsu and it would look like kohaku's weapon.
The bankai would be able to absorb entire spirits once having touched them (and it can release them at will). It would simply be a long, somewhat thick, sword.

Darkcloud90
10-09-2007, 04:16 PM
i would have a blood red katana that is shaped like ichi's.

gilatan
10-12-2007, 09:01 AM
in it's shikai form it would be a pair of daggers

in bankai form, it would be a female water spirit that can transform into a dragon

The Blue Baron
10-12-2007, 06:51 PM
The first form would be a Rapier with a sapphire blade and a scarlet silk laiden handle with a silver guard over the handle, the second form it would turn into A gauntlet made of a thousand blades it encases my forearm and hand with three claws sticking out on the end, and a shield in a round shape that could block any attack by a spirit powered attack by expanding coming down over my body all around me blocking any attempt from any angle side or direction..But by using it, it takes a huge amount of spirit energy to block each time.....The bankai form is entirely different Its a giant sword about 7 feet long and its special powers is that it blinds the oppenents sense and binds them to the spot they stand and i can strike from anywhere, it only lasts awhile for about 40 seconds but long enough to kill an opopenent...None of my moves are invinsible but if they were would it be fun, fighting =/

dark wrath
10-17-2007, 09:07 PM
it would be as big as ichigos have an extremely sharp tip and it would have some cool designs on it

ElectroGypsy
10-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Let's see...Mine would be about nine-foot blade that, when it's Bankai is unleashed, it's form would actually shrink to that of a rapier, with a black, lusterous blade. When swung, it would break the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom, and then at the top of a verticle swing, the blade shatters and form a veritable minefield between the opponent and I. It's name would be somthing dark and evil...

realms89
10-20-2007, 07:39 AM
mine would look as simple as a viking sword then change into a rune carved spear

AshWilso12
10-22-2007, 04:20 AM
a one or two hit kill zampactou (like soifons)

Sasukelover77
10-22-2007, 06:22 PM
WOW! all of your zapaku-to sound so kool!

The Blue Baron
10-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Very interesting although it be cooler if people took the time to explain all the forms and powers instead of just what it looks like...but still there cool people

Loveless_Broken
11-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Um.. I would have in my shikai state a 16 katana floating around my upper body and 16 floating around my under body.
Then i could shoot them of with my hands like pointing to the target.
Also they can be defense with deflecting and making a shield.
If the sword hits you you will feel that pain of the cut or stab all over your body.
Then my bankai would be that i was surounded by a rainbow collor area from 10 ft.
Then i would have a rainbow bow into my hand.
Then i could get arrows out the ground and shoot to the guy.
Wen it hits his pain feels everywhere on his body also his body part that is hit where turned into rainbow.
Then i can defense with rainbows around me and also grabs thing with it.
If you get a rainbow body in the area it would slow suck you into the area.
Making a arrow of the body part that got sucked up.
This would mine zanpatkou be :3

TA'sSchizoidConscience
11-05-2007, 04:12 PM
My zanpaku-to would look like a katana in the regular form. It is released by the call, Discover, Eureka!!, and shikai would seek out the enemy's weak points and skewer them, but would not be able to seek out more than 10 people at once. After catching them, it constricts them until the body is torn into pieces. The Bankai form is formed to wrap around my arms and can form fire, lighting, and allows for my body to be protected by ice. The Bankai will not return to the original form, but instead become the shikai form. The living form of Eureka is a short balding man that whines and always tells me to stop stealing soda from the vending machine. IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT!!! PAY, YOU PUNK!!!:banghead:
(It doesn't matter if I have stolen any soda.)
(SINGS) "Daisy, daisy what have we go to lose? I'm half crazy-"
(yells abrubtly) BACK OFF!!!:wacko: (strips nude, heads for the sea, screams like Godzilla)

OminousCloud
11-06-2007, 10:28 PM
I'd have a double ended scythe. It wouldn't have a bankai form cause I'd be too lazy to train for 10 years xD.

Jose
11-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Mine sword would kinda be able to kill people by contact a simple touch of the blade would kill anyone

TKTwilight
11-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Mine would be Masamune, like Sephiroth. The only difference is that it can turn into ANY weapon ever created!

Memento Mori
11-07-2007, 05:50 PM
It would be called Blue Rose, you wake it up using the word "Saya" because that pisses Diva off. She would come out and BITE YOU and then suck your blood. And she would look good doing it. :3

CapnJack
11-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Wouldnt that be for the Zanpakto to decide. Ichigo didnt really know his til he released it.

But personally, Id want mine to be a huge blade like Ichigos but with a handle just as long too. Sorta like Sanosukes from Kenshin.

Asriel
11-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Well.....
It would have to a be all black katana with two red ropes hanging off the hilt and it would have a moon shaped cresent in the center of the blade.
My powers would beable almost the ame as Rukia's only I can also freeze time.

iRevo
11-10-2007, 03:52 PM
First form: 2 twin Daggers. Aptly named, Shinju(Pearl)
Appearance: 2 daggers that are made of a mixture of pearl and bone.

Second form(first release)
Name: Blue Core
Command: No Command. The 2 daggers combine themselves to become blue core.
Appearance: Shaped like a regular katana,but the blade is made of ice,inside of it burns an ever lasting fire, the hilt(handle) is made out of earth,the surrounding is an everlasting blowing of air.

Third Form(initial release)
Name: Phoenix
Command: PHOENIX CORE!
Appearance: The hilt becomes the tail, while the rest becomes the phoenix herself! Her powers include breathing a non-extinguishable fire that will burn for atleast 3 years.

E'CLIAR
11-12-2007, 12:19 AM
hmmm......mine at first form would look like a normal zampactou and at second form it would look exactly the same exept w/ three long bandage wraps red and white and black,but it would be able to extend only the exetention would be invisible.along w/ that it would have 10 invisible vectors(long invisible arms from elfen lied)that go about 100 metets long growing out the side of the zampactou.they can cut through anythig and nothing can get throu.the bankai form would be...that i have no idea

Saiyan Destroyer
11-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Let see if I remembe correctionly... Bankai was when your Zanpakto to more ot less extent goes SUper Saiyan to put it on the crudest of terms. Bankai is the spirit inside everyone, but only a few realize they have one. Zanpakto everyone has one. I think I'd want either a Glaive or Bastard Sword, I kinda see myself as a Tank, even though I'm a Shaman on WoW and Shammies cann't use Swords or Polearms. Thus I'm an DPS SHammy.

That aside, I'd think I'd have an Double Bladed Glaive (http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/weapons/glaive.jpg) the one on the right of course, or second from teh left. Or an simple Bastard Sword (http://images.quizilla.com/T/TakuyaFire/1080379776_stardsword.jpg). I don't need anything fancy, don't care about the shape or color, as long as I have close-medium range attacking abilities.

-Batman-
11-18-2007, 12:41 AM
My zanpaktou has no form.
It's locked away inside of my soul. Upon releasing it, I gain the powers of
"Rawr really strong"
"Lawl go fast"
and
"Blargh DBZ-esque energy attacks"

When I release my Bankai It goes like..
"Rawr Hulk Strength and Healing factor"
"Lawl Speed Force + Go Fast"
"Lawl Broly Vegeta Goku and Gohan combined sized energy attacks"
"SCIENCE!"

It's name is...Bob. Bob the zanpaktou.

Hollow Ichigo
11-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Mine would be a short sword with a crimson red hilt and white ribbons that flow due to the fact that its spirit energy continues to grow. the phrase i would say to release it would be, strike the flowing skies, Tenro. that would cause the sword itself to disappear. Then the wind would shift and i could control all air and wind along with the air pressure. after saying bankai i would gain new clothes. closed chest test with normal samurai shoes. Also my sword would reappear but the blade would be made of wind and could but through almost anything.

Stenchgirl
12-01-2007, 02:41 PM
My shikai would be in the shape of a normal katana except it would be made out blue fire. And it would have the ability to shoot fire out at my enemies and not only attacking the body, but your spirit energy too!

And my bankai would transform my whole sword in a giant white wolf that breathes blue fire. It would have the power to incinerate everything within miles and immobilize its enemies by completely sapping out their spirit power!

Arr har har! I so wish I were a shinigami because that really is what mine would be... Enemies of mine, BEWARE!!! *evil maniacal laughter* xP

Twig Ee
01-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Name: Black Princess
Shikai:Breathe-Katana end cuves into scythe like blade
Exhale-Shoots concentrated beam of air
Inhale-Creates a tornado
Bankai:havent really thought of it

IceBubleFlava
01-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Bankai Stage:Mines would have twin blades both at each end. The design at both ends kind of looks like ff7 squalls gunblade. It'll look heavy cuz' it would've been a lot bigger than me.
My energy is soo powerful that it starts to absorb the other ppl's souls around me and I also the fierce aura would brake an huge area of circumference around me. Chaos hahahaha
Then behind me a huge dragon. Then this cool blue glowing tattoo covers the right side of my body.

TA'sSchizoidConscience
01-31-2008, 10:52 AM
Hay, Mini Twilight, you can train and get Bankai in three days if you train like Ichigo did. This goes for all of you

XxTaintedxX
02-02-2008, 11:16 PM
it would be long and skinny...
maybe like Rukia's or Hitsugaya's
i want it to specialize in water or ice...
or maybe even Byakuya's
his is pretty but deadly...