PDA

View Full Version : Fusion cards!

shane the ninja
09-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Okay as the title suggests this is about fusion cards, so i have to ask you all whats your fave fusion card and why is it your fave.

My fave fusion is elemental hero flame wingman, which is fused by using polymerization with a elemental hero avian and a elemental hero burstiunatrix on the field or in your hand, i like the elemental hero flame wingman because of it's super power, when elemental her beats a monster in battle the defeated monsters attack points come out of your opponents life poits and when used with the skyscraper magic card you can have a speed duel if you get the right fusion material monsters and polymerization first turn.

Arrancar Starrk
09-20-2007, 06:46 PM
I have two fusion faves, My first ultimate fave is ''Dark Paladin'', A fusion of ''Dark Magician'' and ''Buster Blader''. It is my favorite because I like the way it looks, and its effect of discarding 1 card in your hand to destroy any magic(spell) being activated of your choice. Also its efect of gaining 500 for each dragon in either player's graveyard.

My second favorite fusion is Chimeratech Overdragon, I like it because you can use as many machine monsters you want to create it, 800x for each machine you use, also you can attack as many times as you want pending on how many machines you use. That is why a very good card to make this fusion is ''Future Fusion'', it's so simple. ^^

Gibdo
09-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Don't forget you have to play Overload Fusion for Chimeratech to work, otherwise it dies straight away (unless you have Cyber Phoenix out).

My favourite fusion would probably have to be Chimeratech Overdragon too, because it wins games, and that's what fusion monsters should do.

Believe it!
09-20-2007, 07:23 PM
http://www.cardhaus.com/images/db2-en139.jpg

They should make more Warrior Dai Grepher fusions with different dragons and give them the same type of look but with different armor.

That would make Warrior Dai Grepher an even better card.

Jose
09-20-2007, 07:34 PM
I love F card think they are the best

QWE
09-22-2007, 05:33 PM
elemental hero flame wingman or flame swords man! I love them so much they look so cool!

Knightmare
09-24-2007, 10:27 PM
My favorite would be the musician king, its not powerful but its awesome.

Jamie5192
09-24-2007, 10:36 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/image/10409446f873d308de0.jpg

This is my fav. It's a Dark Magician and Buster Blader... ^-^ I love it.

DarkMoonPrince
09-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Dark Paladin, That card is my first fusion card, and i'm always going to use it, But the one Jamie has up, i got, But i like the other version of Dark Paladin better.

Sanosuke23
10-12-2007, 04:17 AM
My favorite would be the musician king, its not powerful but its awesome.

I like how it's two women that make him.

My favorite fusion would have to be Master of Oz. HE'S GOT A TRUCK IN HIS POUCH AND SUPER SAIYAN UNDERARM HAIR, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM?!

Oh, and he's got what? 4200 attack?

MUSION
10-23-2007, 12:14 PM
VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon. GO GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS! His effect(s) is great too.

DarkMoonPrince
10-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Yeah, i got all the cards of the VWXYZ- Dragon Catapult Cannon, I like the effects of all of those fusions, but it sucks the way you have to summon it. Also, I'm sticking to My Dark Paladin, But the fusion that i use the most is my Chimeratech Over dragon. the more machines, the more attack it has.

Saiyan Destroyer
10-23-2007, 05:59 PM
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is my favorite, that and the Cyber End Dragon. Why? I made the Cyber Stien deck of course! :) Yeah I know. I suck.

Hyrule
10-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Mine Is Dark Magician for sure!

Sanosuke23
10-25-2007, 03:27 AM
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is my favorite, that and the Cyber End Dragon. Why? I made the Cyber Stien deck of course! :) Yeah I know. I suck.

Well now, you can probably whip out a decent Light Hex-Sealed Fusion deck if you ever did decide to get back into things.

One thing I like about the Hex-Sealed cards is that while their effect is useful for a Poly-less Fusion Summon, they're also considered Fusion Material for any Fusion Monster. Makes life just a wee bit easier.