PDA

View Full Version : [adult swim] and cowboy bebop..

☆LadyKikyou☆
09-18-2007, 02:17 PM
yesterday [adult swim] started to air cowboy bebop again!! *does happy dance* yes i for one am sooooo excited about this. theres a lot to this show i havent seen so im thrilled to finally get filled in!! so tell me..anyone else happy?? anyone not happy??

Drunk_Squid
09-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Well I can't watch it so I guess it is irrelevent to me, plus I already own all the episodes, although my copy is sort of crappy quality, I bought it for about $24 online and I assume it is bootleg but I was disappointed with the quality after receiving it.

Kitsumeyo
09-18-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm glade there showing it again. :) I was only able to catch a few eps last time they aired it. Planning on watching them all this time seems like such a good anime.

Tenchi Masaki
09-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Although I do own all the DVD's (half are the original dvd's while the last 3 are part of the "Remix" series) it's nice to watch this show on Adult Swim from time to time. When I see CB aired on Adult Swim it brings me back to when I first started watching the late night block.

It's surprising to me that my first episode of Cowboy Bebop was "Hard Luck Woman" which happens to be the 3rd to the last episode of the series. Good thing I missed those last showings or I would have had the ending spoiled for me just as I started the series.

Cowboy Bebop just brings back a lot of nostalgia and one of the few anime series I can watch over and over again without ever getting bored.

So yeah I defenitely like how it's airing again on Adult Swim for like the "Gajillionth" time.

Gaarademon
09-19-2007, 08:35 AM
yea im happy about it i havent seen the show in a while
I havent seen the show in almost a year cause i lost cable and i dont own a computer.
so yay for cowboy bebop

Claudius Spenser
09-25-2007, 11:17 PM
well CB is the best anime i have ever seen and it still is to me although i have seen alot more but cb is like ownes them all lol

Tenchi_fan
09-26-2007, 08:13 PM
:bounce: I love Cowboy Bebop! I've only seen like half of it, so I'm glad it's back on tv.
Does anyone know what time it comes on?:sofa:

And thanks for the reps Lady Kikyou!

☆LadyKikyou☆
09-29-2007, 12:54 PM
well it all depends on where youre at..im in texas so thats central mnt. time..and its comes on at 2am..^.<

Tenchi_fan
09-29-2007, 02:39 PM
I finnally got to see it last night!:D Came on Adult Swim at 1:00AM.

Jinkazuma
10-01-2007, 03:10 PM
im GLAD!!! its back out all they need now is kenshin and yuyuhakuso + a few more and it will be perfect

☆LadyKikyou☆
10-02-2007, 01:04 PM
im GLAD!!! its back out all they need now is kenshin and yuyuhakuso + a few more and it will be perfect

omg yes! >.< the big O needs to be one they bring back.

animegirl2365
10-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Love it!

Kira712
10-26-2007, 12:29 AM
I love that it's (back) on. I hadn't seen it for a while before the first run, it's kinda something I don't get tired of.

DarkStory
10-31-2007, 02:37 AM
It's off already?

Kira712
10-31-2007, 03:12 AM
lol, yeah. It's seems they decided to show Blood+ from the beginning instead of another run of Bebop.
I would have preferred that they show Bebop again and just save Blood+ until they ran out of Bleach episodes, like last time.

Kyuubi Naruto
10-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Although I do own all the DVD's (half are the original dvd's while the last 3 are part of the "Remix" series) it's nice to watch this show on Adult Swim from time to time. When I see CB aired on Adult Swim it brings me back to when I first started watching the late night block.

It's surprising to me that my first episode of Cowboy Bebop was "Hard Luck Woman" which happens to be the 3rd to the last episode of the series. Good thing I missed those last showings or I would have had the ending spoiled for me just as I started the series.

Cowboy Bebop just brings back a lot of nostalgia and one of the few anime series I can watch over and over again without ever getting bored.

So yeah I defenitely like how it's airing again on Adult Swim for like the "Gajillionth" time.
Yeah, lucky you.

Unlike me, who just saw the last episode a couple of weeks ago, as the 1st episode I ever watched. Thus, spoiled the entire ending for me. Sucky ending.:(

Cowboy Bebop
11-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Yea i saw it, all 26 episodes, although i could have watch all six original dvds at home that i have, you have t just show respect that there finally going to bring it back so i watched it with the commercials and everything but all in all very good