PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: Star Wars- Sith legend

Andy-X
09-09-2007, 03:13 PM
The sith were taught many ways then just striking their master down in anger.One sith was highered to assassin one person in the galexy,the sith went to the planit hes was at and when he was their he felt the the dark engery from this man he held the power of the dark side and he striked him
with his angered,he zapped his lighting at him and he faild the sith.cause he had fear in him,five years later a new sith was replace from the other one five years ago,he had a greater power of the dark side he no fear,shown no mercy.he was ready for the sith trials he pasted with no mistake,and be came a new apprentice for the master he was sent to assassin some of the jedi traning at the temple and came back with vitory.

So far thats whats happing in the story right now. TBC....

Ichiro Matsuchani
09-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Labeled improperly.

Also, when you make a fanfiction/original fiction thread, you tend to actually post a work of literature, not the basic general idea that the fiction will be based around. I won't close it, but if it is not allowed, I'm sure Dorian will let us know. o_O;

Daenerys
09-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Yeah, posting story summaries is not allowed. If you're too lazy to actually write a story, then this is not the forum for you.

And how is this an Original Fiction? Did you invent Star Wars? No.... I'm pretty sure you didn't.

Ichiro Matsuchani
09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
And how is this an Original Fiction? Did you invent Star Wars? No.... I'm pretty sure you didn't.Err...that was my fault. Sorry, I was a little tired...

Daenerys
09-15-2007, 07:52 PM
..So it's ... not an original fiction?