PDA

View Full Version : What's going to happen to Momo Hinamori

KP4
09-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Well, her mind is pretty messed up thanks to Aizen. It seems like the last time they showed her, when she talked to Toshiro, her mind still seemed messed up. Do you think she will return to normal, and how long will it take.

I think she will return to normal by the end of the show, obviously, but it's going to be pretty hard for her though. I think she will still give Aizen another chance and be betrayed ones more.

Slumber
09-09-2007, 02:01 AM
I doubt anything terribly tragic. Bleach doesn't seem to roll that way (otherwise, she probably would of died back in the SS arc).

Wio
09-09-2007, 02:18 AM
She's always going to like Aizen and be in disbeleif of his evil unless she actually has to confront him, which is highly unlikely. She still thinks that he is being controlled by hollows. If you tried to put yourself in her shoes, you wouldn't be thinking "this girl needs to get over her craziness."

Opacus
09-09-2007, 05:46 AM
Confront him? Well she kinda got stabbed down by him. That's pretty confronting imo :P

hokiboshi
09-09-2007, 07:00 AM
well as much as i have to admire her loyalty towards a person she admires (to the point of almost worshiping aizen), i hate that side of her for obvious reasons (she got stabbed by the person she admires dammit!!). What would happen to her? well maybe she's go on believing that aizen would return to the "nice guy" that she admired and looked up to. and when the time comes when ichigo (or somebody else, preferably hitsugaya) would deal the fatal blow to aizen, she will come between him and the killing sword and die in the process, pleading to aizen to come back before she dies completely. aizen then would just give her a blank look and would sarcastically reply "thank you hinamori-kun" and proceed to dump her lifeless body aside like a useless piece of garbage and continue confronting his enemies (i would say much more but it would take too long)

Gjallarhorn
09-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Well, she was messed up by him, she was convinced he was innocent, and someone else was was guilty of killing him. She was deceived by him.

The last time we say her, she apologized to Hitsugaya, but after a bit of conversing, she went back into her mentally broken state, and the Captain Commander had to take her off screen. Because of this, it is still safe to assume she is metally disturbed.

As for what it is, it seems kind of like Stockholm Syndrome, though I don't think that's exactly it. Many of the same symptoms, though...

Arvannadarkblade
09-12-2007, 12:28 AM
She's definitely not better in the head and I would say not likely to be put back on duty in the foreseeable future, assuming any Captain would want such a liability on their squad?

Twig Ee
09-29-2007, 09:20 PM
I think she'll get better but will still be messed up a little bit

Hitsugaya389
09-30-2007, 03:31 PM
I dunno. All I know is that if she dies, then Hitsu would be sad. Very very sad

dark wrath
10-17-2007, 09:10 PM
she will probably get heald up

Asriel
11-10-2007, 10:20 PM
So true. If she does die than he'll totally be sad but the girl does need to get over the fact that Aizen is a traitor and that he isn't being controlled.