PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Orochi

Marukami Harutomo
09-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Coming soon.I cant wait for it to come out.I cant wait to see what is the features of it.

Kawairashii hikari
09-05-2007, 04:30 PM
what is this game? o.O i've never heard of it...

overwatch
09-05-2007, 05:23 PM
From the makers of Dynasty warriors and the japaness equivalent. It is basically a merging of the two games - japaness vs chiness (that is some bad spelling there!). I would be interested if they add some truly new features as I am a fan of Dynasty warriors - but they would have to be some mega changes and not just a rehash - would also like it if they improved thier story telling.

Tempest Wind
09-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Apparently there is a Gundam game that plays just like DW...

overwatch
09-05-2007, 05:58 PM
yes that is in development for the PS3 - so a heavy price tag.
Not sure if it will appeal to gundam fans or DW fans - depends entirly on how much of the game play they decide to change; if they don't change much then a DW fans game if they change lots then probable both

ChaosAlchemist
09-12-2007, 03:30 PM
I am a HUGE dynasty warriors fan and went I heard about this game I was like, "THIS IS GOING TO BE FREAKIN SWEET!!!" oh and if you look for pictures of orochi from that game you will find him to look very cool.

overwatch
09-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I am a HUGE dynasty warriors fan and went I heard about this game I was like, "THIS IS GOING TO BE FREAKIN SWEET!!!" oh and if you look for pictures of orochi from that game you will find him to look very cool.

True but have they increase their draw distance - I always thought that a low graphical emphasis so that you could see more of the troops around would be fun - also I noted that sometimes the different armies would not activly engage in battle until the player character got near (noticed this on the minimap) - up until that I think they played the numbers game.

Ramonkun
09-13-2007, 12:37 AM
I heard this game will have alot of new features?