PDA

View Full Version : Drakengard - the future?

overwatch
09-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Anyone know if there is any chance of there being a Drakengard 3 being produced? The first two were great and stand as some of the few good games where you get to fight as a dragon!

Zantetsuken
09-04-2007, 04:17 PM
I don't see the point in making repetitive games. Just go buy the Dynasty Warriors games. Same thing.

overwatch
09-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Sorry to waver off topic, but they are not - Dynasty warriors games nenver seem to be able to actually tell a story in a way that the player feels compelled to play on while the Drakengard series - whilest still having a similar game plan - weaves a great storyline which compels the player to play on. Plue you get to play as a dragon, a Dragon - whats not good about that?

Zantetsuken
09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Sorry to waver off topic, but they are not - Dynasty warriors games nenver seem to be able to actually tell a story in a way that the player feels compelled to play on while the Drakengard series - whilest still having a similar game plan - weaves a great storyline which compels the player to play on. Plue you get to play as a dragon, a Dragon - whats not good about that?

The gameplay is the same. And if you wanna fly dragons then play Panzer Dragoon.

Tempest Wind
09-04-2007, 06:01 PM
If Dragon combat is what you want, then buy a PS3, and get Lair.

overwatch
09-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Tempest Wind -tks for the suggestion but all ps3 relaited stuff with me will ahve to wait until they lower the price - half the cost of decent computer is too much just for a games console

Also its not just the gameplay element I am looking for, but also a continuation of the story of Drakengard as well.

Tempest Wind
09-04-2007, 06:29 PM
A continuation of Drakengard wouldnt have much of a plot...

Gizoku
09-05-2007, 06:20 PM
>.> Lol I'd like for a thrid and final one to be made, but I dont think they're going to shoot for one.
It feels like they left a few things out.
Like the past of Nowe and such and such.

The Wing Man
09-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I love the first game but the 2nd was a huge let down, so I don't care if they make a 3rd one or not.