PDA

View Full Version : When does Rukia use her Shikai abilities?

5thdivisionsoulreaper
09-01-2007, 02:37 PM
her zapato sounds really cool in shikai form when does she use it?

Hitsugaya389
09-01-2007, 08:03 PM
she uses it in:
Memories of Nobody

Gjallarhorn
09-01-2007, 08:58 PM
In the anime, she uses it toward the beginning of the Arrancar Arc, during the first attack by Arrancar.

Also, it's called a zanpakutou, not zanpato.

5thdivisionsoulreaper
09-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I go by the american pronounciation. even though Im on the episode where ichigo's dad killed the arrancar, but thats only because I dont gotta wait arround for new english episodes. if the english came out the same time as the japanese version Id watch the american version

Tenchi Masaki
09-02-2007, 01:59 PM
She also has a pretty emotional fight in the arc the manga is in right now. Her third dance though...hmmm haha I'll give no indication to my own reaction so you can find out on your own.

I just finished this week's anime episode just now and you'll get to see Rukia in action very very soon hehe. Either this week or next week she'll fight based on what was shown in this week's episode and how the manga's story progressed.

There's something for you to look forward too =).

Gjallarhorn
09-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I go by the american pronounciation. even though Im on the episode where ichigo's dad killed the arrancar, but thats only because I dont gotta wait arround for new english episodes. if the english came out the same time as the japanese version Id watch the american version

It's still "zanpakutou" in the English dub. Though, the "u" is silent in the pronunciation of the word, both in Japanese and English.

The anime has finally reached that point, Mugetsu? Does that mean it is finally out of filler again?

5thdivisionsoulreaper
09-02-2007, 09:07 PM
it sounds to me theres no ku whats so ever even when that say it slow they say za-pa-to but i know its on the subbed speaking of which what did they change flashstep and spirit power(or pressure) in the fillers?