PDA

View Full Version : PhoenixChan*~ Signatures

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
08-30-2007, 05:32 AM
Well, I thought I'd put up my Signature's properly so people can see them and comment on what they feel needs to be improved and whether they're any good or not.
So here goes .... and yes I know my signature's are a lot bigger than most .. it's just the way I got started with and the size that's normal to me now but I could work on scaling them down in the future ....

Below is my First Signature I ever made, created with PSP X funnily enough ... Now used on a website for a college project based on Myth & Magic Dragons ... ^-^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/SigPicNEWDraft1PNGPSPX.png

Next one is early work again, where my style was very different and I didn't really use so many effects in order to change the original image.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/DarknessSigpic.png

So ... what do you think? ^-^ I just wanted to put up some earlier ones so people could see the difference between the style of signatures I made back then and the one's that I do today.

Thanks and Glad you like them Anna ^-^
Now for some more recent work ... Below is my first Anime Signature featuring one of my favourtite anime's "Wolf's Rain" ^-^ And below that is another of my first anime Signature's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/wOLFrAINsIG.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig1.png

-Ana`ism'
08-30-2007, 06:36 AM
like I said before, they're awesome :). do you use photoshop? I've managed to finally get one a few days ago but still didn't had enough time to try it T-T. :p

LiLi.
08-30-2007, 06:40 AM
1.No comment its seriously awesome~
2.Love the text really fancy
3.Hmmm~ You could make the text glow that'll look better in the night.
4.No comment awesome~

I really like your signatures hope to see more ^^ Keep it up

Hamashimura
08-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Heh,PhoenixCHan,you've opened sig thread at last ^_^
Weeeee!!!Yay!!!!
Now,now,down with the emotions,and let's start commenting:
1st one:
Sore wa Sugoi!!
It's awesome...very nice char.pose and the background is so simple,yet so great looking here...Heh,the words ^_^
Awesome,I love it...

2nd one:
This one is even better...Heh,again,I like the words ^_^
This one seems better since it's darker,and I like darker colors better...
Anyway,great also...

3rd one:
Yay,the Wolf's Rain!!!
<3333
Again,simple but really nice...
I disagree with Sasuke-Clan on glowing words thing,since I really think that it would ruin the sig...Other color,maybe,but glowing...

4th one:
Heh,again another fine work ^_^
This one is great and cute in some way...Like an angel flying on the sky...really nice...

Keep them coming,they're awesome ^_^
You're the one who can show that simplicity can lead to success ^_^

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
08-30-2007, 07:16 AM
like I said before, they're awesome :). do you use photoshop? I've managed to finally get one a few days ago but still didn't had enough time to try it T-T. :p

Sadly no.... I tend to work with Paint Shop Pro 9 and I manage to get the effects I want but I did do some work with Photoshop in college while I was there and I love it .. again... thanks for the comments and I'm glad you like them ^-^ Hope you get chance to try out Photoshop because it is very good and hope you have fun ^-^

->> Sasuke_Clan: Thanks for the comments and glad you like them .. I can always test some glowing text effects on the 2nd one and 3rd one ..
^-^ thanks for the suggestions ..

-->> Hamashimura & Bulmagenious: Thanks and glad you like them ^-^ I was surprised actually that people also liked the earlier stuff that I did .. I tended to work with fantasy artwork more back then ... Thanks again :D and big thanks to Hamashimura since he suggested I do this in the first place ... ^-^

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
08-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Right ... Next Sigs to show then I guess ^-^
Another early work I thought I'd throw in, again featured on my Myth & Magic website project and I got some good feedback for it through college actually. A little unsure ..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/LoveSig1.png

Then back to another more recent Signature, Anime based:
*Someone actually added this to their favourites on DeviantArt this morning* ^.^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig3-1.png

Hope you like them ^-^ Comments and Critiscisms always useful so feel free to say what you like/don't like about them so I can make any improvements.

KuroTan
08-30-2007, 11:59 AM
hooray uve got a sig thread!haha.XD

ok comment time.first two sigs:very nice!the effects as well as the fonts u put on the sig really accentuates the fantasy feel of those to sigs.^^

next two:i like them.the second one is simple but it wouldve ruined the image (i think.^^') if u made it any other way.^^

latest ones:i see no fault with both of them.haha.the font on the rose one has a nice vibrant color but i cant shake the feeling that the text seems kinda out of place...but dont worry, thats just me.^^ the latest one looks great.the whole composition loks so balanced.^^

keep posting!hope to see more of your wonderful sigs.^^

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
08-30-2007, 02:08 PM
hooray uve got a sig thread!haha.XD

ok comment time.first two sigs:very nice!the effects as well as the fonts u put on the sig really accentuates the fantasy feel of those to sigs.^^

next two:i like them.the second one is simple but it wouldve ruined the image (i think.^^') if u made it any other way.^^

latest ones:i see no fault with both of them.haha.the font on the rose one has a nice vibrant color but i cant shake the feeling that the text seems kinda out of place...but dont worry, thats just me.^^ the latest one looks great.the whole composition loks so balanced.^^

keep posting!hope to see more of your wonderful sigs.^^

*L* Yep .. Yep I do .. Hama suggested that I open a thread to post them up properly so I did and I'm glad you like them ^.^ I agree with the text part actually for the rose Sig ... hmm .. the text just seems off .. thanks for pointing that out *gives a cookie*

Right ... Next few Signatures ...: Back to more recent works again and anime based .. Enjoy ^-^ Comments & Critiscisms welcome as always ... :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig3.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig4.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig5.png

OminousCloud
09-01-2007, 05:21 AM
They are seriously awesome! I really like the elf one (it is an elf right?) and the rose one (would make an awesome romeo and juliet sig/banner). Keep up the awesome work!!

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-01-2007, 05:31 AM
They are seriously awesome! I really like the elf one (it is an elf right?) and the rose one (would make an awesome romeo and juliet sig/banner). Keep up the awesome work!!

Thanks ^-^ and I'm glad you like them. In answer to your question, Yep I think it's an elf too anyway so we'll go with that *L* hmm .. never thought of the rose Signature for that ... thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Adding another up to show *nods* about time that I did I think ... Up to date now and here's my current signature .. one of my favourites so far I have to admit and I'm proud of it... ^.^ Feel free to let me know what you think guys ... Ciao *waves*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig6.png

KuroTan
09-01-2007, 07:11 AM
hey i remember that sig.lol.that's really well made.i also like the second one.it feels so charcoaly.^^ thirds not bad.im guessing u gor the pic from the movie?the one with jay chou in it?haha.

for ur latest one,pretty cool image.the whole thing is so simple but its effective that way.

keep it up!

wizz-o-matic
09-01-2007, 07:32 AM
The sigs are kinda big :/

dream magician
09-01-2007, 07:47 AM
they all look nice,clear and bright.
amazing works!!! i like the second one!!!
keep it up!!!

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone *Nods* No updates at the moment...I'll post any new ones up later if I do any.

--> Wizzy - I know and I already explained in my first post, basically I've barely started out making signatures, I only made the first few by experimenting around in Paint Shop Pro X and 9 and they're just now coming together. I know they are a lot bigger than the usual size for a signature, but it was the size I started out with and I can always work on scaling them down in the near future if I have to. But the real aim of this thread was to discuss the style of them and whether they look okay, not whether the size is correct really... different people make different style Signatures and this is just mine.

I respect the critiscism though and thank you *nods* ^-^ I'll try and work on making them smaller and see how it goes.

Skeith/Haseo Wave
09-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Really huge sigs.....I like them all though. Very nice effects used.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Quick note people, can you please stop commenting about the size of the Signatures... no offense but it is kind of irritating seeing as I stressed within the very first post of this thread about it. :banghead: This isn't meant by the way to cause offense or point the finger, I'd just prefer comments on the overall look of them minus the fact the size is bigger than usual.

I opened this thread on recommendation from Hama, so that people could leave constructive comments and critiscisms on the style of the signatures, not the size. I know they're larger than most Sigs around but that's the way I create them, for the time being anyway. Different people create different styles of signatures and this is just mine.

Thanks for the comments that have been constructive .. Ciao
x ~*PhoenixChan*~ x

Mira Kaiba
09-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey there, nice work! While simple, the colors and images blend really well, and are of high quality. Text is pretty good. I like the second one, the last one that you did, and the one of the bunny(?) girl. Keep it up. <3

Reniti
09-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Well... they look good, just try to add decorative brushes and add effects to the text to make it blend better and what not. =)

Hamashimura
09-03-2007, 05:34 PM
I opened this thread on recommendation from Hama, so that people could leave constructive comments and critiscisms on the style of the signatures, not the size. I know they're larger than most Sigs around but that's the way I create them, for the time being anyway. Different people create different styles of signatures and this is just mine.

Ofcourse...
One can have different style,and it's not all about size...
Sizes are different,but outcome is what's important...
And these sigs are having very good outcome,if I may notice...

Anyway,Phoenix,I see you're updated thread during my absence...
Let's take a look what you have there,shall we...?
Starting now:

From post 6:

Rose sig - Looks nice,with fancy text...Rose on the snow...it's clearly seen that this is message for someone,or am I wrong?
Anyway,real rose might look better (I'm not a fan of plastic flowers),but this way is god too...Text may be a bit off...you could try creating text to look like blood (lol,weird idea)

Girl sig - hmm...black and white style,I like it...Though that weapon that girl is holding (if she's holding it),behind her head is kinda weird looking...
Background is good,but text may be...how should I put it...?
Well,text might be too much into sig color (sorry,lol,dunno how else to put it)...
In general it's good,but try placing somewhat different text color...

From post 8:

Now,no offense,but this is kinda step back for you...

3D girl sig - it would look better with some bakcground,instead of whiteness...Character is placed nicely,text is good...but there is lack of background...

Middle sig - Ah,this one is really good...
Text is nicely put,but the character could look like he's afraid of something...Like he saw something spooky,maybe...?
Dunno...but that's just how I would like it to look like...but it's good...

Initial D - Now,this is why I said that this is stepback for you...
No offense,but this really looks like some blured screenshot...

For improvement: Try adding some borders...and do not resize them,I like them this big ^_^

Keep up!

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Thanks Hama for the new comments on the signatures I had up ... I must say that out of them I'm a little disappointed myself when I look back at them, in particular I'm not happy with the way that the Initial D one turned out, as well as the 3D girl >.<
I agree with what you say about the lack of background and I'll see what I can do ... the Initial D one I think I'll just scrap or something ... lol.
Thanks for the useful tips and suggestions on how to improve them...
x ~*PhoenixChan*~

P.s. lol... the rose sig message isn't meant for anyone ...

And on that note .. Updates:
I took on board with what people said about the overall size of the signatures and I'm currently working on a few trial versions to see how they turn out, I'll post them up when they're done with.

Lance McSteel
09-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Nice sigs but I like the searching for paradise one the best. Doesn't mean I plan on using it though(I believe in text filled sigs not banners).

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Update time: Having a tough time finding some inspiration but the latest two I have done are shown below, comments and critiscisms are welcome ... providing they're constructive or at least relevant. *Arms myself with gummi bears to flick at people who mention the size one more time* Hehe ...

Hope you like them though and feel free to let me know what you think ...
Ciao! ^-^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig8.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig7.png

Mira Kaiba
09-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Awesome as usual - I really like your style - very clean and elegant. I love both of your new sigs! Keep up the awesome work! <3

Hamashimura
09-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Ah,I see that you're trying to make them smaller...
Still,I was fan of your big sigs,they were so awesome and unique...
I'll miss them...
Oh!
Fresh new ones!!
That requires me to take a closer look...let's see what you have there:
Sig with that girl lying on the grass...
Hmmm...I can't help but to say that this one is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
You really did it on this one,it is truly awesome...
It's beauty is unmatched by your earlier sig,and this is definitelly a big improvement...
*stares*,trully awesome...
This is one of your finest sigs by now...

2nd one is really good too...Ah,I see you're placed tiny borders too,nice ^_^
And again,so simple yet so beautiful...
I can say,you really have talent...
I don't think there's anything to improve on these two...
Just beautiful...

I shall say it again: You're the one who can prove that simplicity can lead to success and beauty...

Heh,you might find this weird,but I can compare your sigs with girl...
Sigs with too many effects are just like a girl with too much make up...
And your sigs are without many effects...
Just like every girl is beautiful without make up,your sigs are beautiful without many effects...
Just continue working with this unique style of yours,since you're doing great...

*a gift of rose for you,because of your amazing work*

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Uh ... wow is all I can say and thanks again Hama for the new comments on the latest sigs and I'm really glad you like them ^-^ and the good news is ... these are the trial versions I spoke of where I was planning on making my signatures smaller to see whether there is still feedback on the size of them so I still might just keep them the way they were *shrugs* who knows. Also, thank you very much for the rose ^-^ *hugs* very much appreciated and again, I'm glad you like my signatures. x ~*PhoenixChan*~ x

shougo amakousa
09-10-2007, 04:56 PM
I like the Green sig in the first post.It has the dreamy feel but you left the left part a little empty you could have added something more but it still looks great.
The wolf's rain sig is great it is simple and neat.I used the same quote in one of my sigs without knowing you did too-_-'
The last sig has a glowy feel to it and its great.
The sig in post 10:I like the image and the splatter brushing its a neat and simple sig but it looks simply great.I like the font style too.
Post 22 second sig:Your best work so far in my opinion.Its simple and neat like your other sigs but this one is very original and very profssionally done.Again I love your choice of fonts.
Keep updating
~shougo~

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-11-2007, 02:21 PM
^-^ Only a couple of new signatures to show so another update to come when I do some more but here you go and hope you like it ^-^ comments and critiscisms are welcome as long as they're relevant and constructive please ... that's all I ask ^-^ Ciao!
x ~*PhoenixChan*~ x

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set2.png

Hamashimura
09-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Oh,an update!!
Let's see...hmmmm....
First one isn't so perfect,since there's something in that character that makes it kinda off (tongue I think,it's really not the "natural movement")...
But really,it has nice feeling to it...kinda cute ^_^

Second one really doesn't need any comment...
It is truly simple and nice...
Of all body parts,eyes are my favorites,for they cannot hide anything...I love it!
There isn't really anything to improve here...

Keep up,I'm looking forward to see some more!!

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Update time once again,not so sure on these few new signatures I did just playing around in Paint Shop Pro but comments and critiscisms are always welcomed as long as they're constructive and relevant ... so here we go:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig9.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig4-1.png

KuroTan
09-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Ahh, I've been neglecting this thread as of late. Gomene.

On your latest works, for the first one I like how the colours complement each other. Bg is simple but very effective. I'm having some problems with the border though. It's brightness is kinda distracting. Maybe change opacity a little?

Second one, again, simple but effective. The simplicity really puts the focus on the characters and overall it's a very good sig. No criticisms here.^^ Keep it up.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-24-2007, 09:43 AM
As the title suggests, time for another update and two new signatures to show you all as well as matching avatars this time.^-^ These I like a lot and especially the second one as that is my signature at the moment, with a matching avatar that you can see also ... I'm not so good at making avatars so I kept it simple pretty much. Enjoy and comments and critiscisms are welcome as long as relevant and constructive please. ^-^ Ciao x ~*PhoenixChan*~ x

Set 1: Avatar and Signature

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set3.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig11.png

Set 2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set4.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig12.png

Hamashimura
09-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Oh!!
New sigs added...I always enjoy watching your siggies,so let's take a closer look,shall we?
Here goes...
~ post 29...
Hmm...first one lacs background,but that's only my opinion...
No further comments are needed,since that's only thing I dislike...
Second one,on the other hand,is really good!
I like the kiss scene,and you used it with pretty much matching background...
Love it!

~ post 31...
Mmm,I like more the first one...It has a nice feeling to it...and once again,you showed us your great skills...
I'm really satisfied,not much effects but well balanced sides makes it looking gooood!!
This sig is beatiful to one with my taste of colors...
Second one is very happy!!
Dunno how else to say it,but it really is!
And I love it,such beatiful simplicity is hardly seen...again,nice balance,and I just love the hearts...

Keep up!

KuroTan
09-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Cool. You updated.XD

First set, nice how the colours all follow the same theme. My only criticism (again, I'm hoping they're constructive.^^) is that it looks a bit unbalanced. Maybe put something in the right side too?

I'm loving the second set.haha. It's so...cute.XD I like how you brightened up the girl. It really shows off a happy spirit and brings the whole set together. And the pink hearts. And the font. Everything!haha. Sorry, ranting right now.^^' Hope to see more.

Serated
09-24-2007, 10:55 PM
Both have a good concept, i think that darkening them up would be a good idea. It would also be a great idea to explore different forms of flow. I personally like using the Pen Tool and Flow brushes that people make on DeviantArt.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-25-2007, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the comments Baka and you're not ranting *L* glad you like them and thanks also for the helpful comments ^-^ and Serated also thanks for the tips, I may darken the first one as you suggested but the second one I think it may spoil it, I may see what it looks like and if I edit them I'll post them back up again *nods* ... thanks again ^-^

red_phsyco55
09-25-2007, 05:58 PM
hi, I'm giving a request

Render:http://http://absolutelysugarfree.com/images/chibi_deathnote.jpg
Name: red_phsyco55
Quote:
Style: Gif.
Size: what ever you think is best

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-26-2007, 05:43 AM
hi, I'm giving a request

Render:http://http://absolutelysugarfree.com/images/chibi_deathnote.jpg
Name: red_phsyco55
Quote:
Style: Gif.
Size: what ever you think is best

I'm sorry but at present I don't take Signature requests, maybe post this in the Ava/Sig Request thread instead though and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out ^-^
x ~*PhoenixChan*~

Aleyna
09-28-2007, 05:38 PM
i like the star brushes on your new set but the blank parts in the bg annoy me

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Finally, an update and I'm trying to get back to my usual type of signatures as at the moment I've been ill so everytime I go to do signatures or graphic work of any kind, my brain protested and felt like it would implode >.< So here we go and two new Signature sets to show you. Critiscisms and comments welcomed just try and keep them constructive and such ^^ and keep in mind that my usual style is still off at present ..Enjoy them anyway .. x PhoenixChan*~ Ciao ^^

Set 1: My current Avatar and Signature ^^ and Yes for the people who've asked .. it is Saber from Fate/Stay Night .. and I finally mirrored my Avatar for different effect ... Sorry my current set seems massive, It has been scaled down as you can see when I post but here it seems huge >.>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set2-1.png

Set 2: Another new set I just finished about 2 seconds ago ^^ Enjoy
And also, I'm not so sure on the signature... You know that feeling you get when something just isn't right, so any tips to improve it would be appreciated .. thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set1-2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set1-3.png

shougo amakousa
10-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Oooh you've improved quite a lot.The first thing I absolutely must comment on is the size...I like it I dont know why but its very different.I like loong sigs I guess^^ Second is your current set I love the way the image merges into the bg and the colour are a very original combination.The second set too I love the colours and it is so well blended and the words make you go awww.^^ Love them.
~shougo~

Hamashimura
10-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Mwahahaha,massive reply!!!O how I love these...well,not so massive,but wth...
On to the point...
New updates,eh?
Always a pleasure to see them,now let's start commenting!!
~ post 37...
Hmm,to be honest,I would've like it better without that mirror-part on the left side...Kinda puts off the balance in the sig...Star brushes are catchy,and sig in general is fine...
BG may be somewhat too blank,perhaps two or three more stars would do the trick...

~ post 39...
This one is awesome,it is sooo cute...yup,yup,Saber indeed,I love that character...King Arthur...
It's well balanced,and I just love the light effect...bg is good too,simple but so nice...
I don't really see nothing wrong with it,so nothing to improve,I'd have to say that...Avatar is really nice too...

Second one,yup,yup,the feeling that's something is missing...I don't really see why,but this sig looks kinda...empty?
Dunno,it may be just me...It's well combined,with beautiful simplicity and filled with sweetness...but still,kinda empty...
Dunno how else to put it,I don't see nothing wrong with it,yet I feel this way whenever I look at it...
*thinks hard*,dunno...again,it may be just me...
Oh well,keep up the great work...
C ya around...

KuroTan
10-05-2007, 04:53 PM
I missed so many updates. Sorry bout that. Was kinda lazy to comment on anything this week.^^'

I'll comment on your three latest sets. For the first one, I like the balance of colour and overall blending of the extract with the bg.I kinda agree with Hama though. The mirrored image kinda does throw off the balance a bit. Maybe move it a little more to the right?

Second set is very well done. Everything fits together and the quote goes well with the whole feel of the sig.

Latest set is also well done. Blending is nice and the effect the bg gives is very appropriate. I think maybe the reason something's a bit off is that all the elements in it are kinda too light? Like a few more light sources and the whole sig would disappear in a flash of brightness. Did I make sense?^^' I guess what I'm trying to say is up the opacity of the whole thing or use CTRL+J to copy the layer and set it to overlay or multiply maybe.

Hope the CndC helps. Keep up the great stuff!=]

Mira Kaiba
10-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Yay - more updates! I really admire your backgrounds - they're very smooth and dreamy-like. I especially like the heart set and the "in love" set. I like the length that you decided to keep for them - I like siggies that are long and thin best. The coloring on the "melt your heart one" is a bit odd though on the character. I think she's a little too green. Other than that, awesome siggies! <3

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
10-14-2007, 06:21 AM
And here we are, time for a much needed update and I have another two sets to show plus a surprise gift for a certain member, I worked on it at about 1am so I hope everything is okay and he likes it very much. Without further ado, enjoy and keep the comments constructive please as always ^^ Ciao

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set6.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set6.png

Version 2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set6V30.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set6V30.png

Current Set:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set5.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set5.png

And lastly, is a gift set for Hamashimura/Hama, and it was a surprise so he hasn't seen this yet... I hope everything is okay with it ^^ Enjoy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Hama_Signature.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Hama_Avatar.png

And there we go, enjoy and hope they are all okay, I found it hard to find some inspiration again so hence the long wait for another update and for that I'm so sorry but here we are and well, till next time ^^ Ciao ~PhoenixChan*~ x

shougo amakousa
10-14-2007, 08:18 AM
aaah roses *_*
Lets see I think for me version two is better.I like the reddish hues,it goes well with the image and gives the sig an innocent love kind of feel.Its so pretty.I also like the borders good idea using partial ones it puts focus on the image at the same time completes the sig.
Current set:I really like the sepia vibe the sig give.It has the antique beauty feel to it.The light text brushes on the right are a good addition and the font is simply lovely.
Hamashimura set:A grayscale sig^^ I love those I like the whole line border style and the font again is good.I'm sure he'll love it^_^
~shougo~

Hamashimura
10-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Oh,a surprise!!For moi?
Oh la la,thank you very much!!
You know how much I love roses ^^
I'll be using the siggy,but I won't change my current set (grim reaper),since I'm in love with it...
Thankies again ^^
Now,for the comments...
Hmmm,I would go with the 2nd version of the first one,since roses there seems so natural...
Blue color goes better in the first one,but then,roses aren't so natural there,perhaps if you try mixing the colors...oh well...
Also,avatar on 2nd set is better,again,because of matching colors...

Your current set looks adorable...kinda,as it's sending message to someone,like it has somewhat deep meaning...
Nice font,and behind-words are soo awesome (couldn't read it all,but what I have... <3 )
Also,it looks so natural...it's rare to see you creating non-anime sigs,but I love them...

Now,for the gift *blush*
I see you remember what kind of colors I like...
It's really good,I like the whole concept of the sig,and the look of it is reallt expression of myself...I never thought you can actually guess and create a sig from everything I like...
The book,the rose,the font the colors...everything...
Thnx again ... <3 you for being so awesome...

Also,keep this up,I'd love to see more non-anime sigs...

KuroTan
10-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Ooh...very nice theme for all three.^^ For the first one, I agree with Hamashimura. The colours look a little better than the first version. It's like it shows an old memory or something like that. Like those old brown photographs.=]

Second one, very well done. The subtle focus on the white rose and the blending of the font gives it a sort of sense of class. Smallest of criticisms though, maybe ligthen up the opacity of the border? The jump from a black bg to a brown one is a little abrupt. But it's very small and it's probably just me.^^'

Last one, I like the overall colour scheme. Melancholy and yet not really at the same time. Did that make sense?^^' The font and the lines goes really well with the whole theme. Overall, four top notch sets. Keep making them.=]

Perpetual Specter
10-14-2007, 11:10 PM
And here we are, time for a much needed update and I have another two sets to show plus a surprise gift for a certain member, I worked on it at about 1am so I hope everything is okay and he likes it very much. Without further ado, enjoy and keep the comments constructive please as always ^^ Ciao

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set6.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set6.png

Version 2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set6V30.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set6V30.png

Current Set:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set5.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set5.png

And lastly, is a gift set for Hamashimura/Hama, and it was a surprise so he hasn't seen this yet... I hope everything is okay with it ^^ Enjoy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Hama_Signature.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Hama_Avatar.png

And there we go, enjoy and hope they are all okay, I found it hard to find some inspiration again so hence the long wait for another update and for that I'm so sorry but here we are and well, till next time ^^ Ciao ~PhoenixChan*~ x

All three sets are good.I like the second set best mostly because of the font and the lighting in the sig.

Mira Kaiba
10-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Ohh, very nice sets. My favorite is the third one - I love the color of the image and the writing off to the side of the rose - very nicely done! For the first two, I like both versions, but the second one caught my eye a bit more because of the natural red of the roses. The last one is nice also - I love the borders! The black and white was perfect for the sig also. Loveliness! <3

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
10-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Wow, so many replies for my last update and thank you to you all for the comments and tips ^^ I agree looking back up that version 2 of the first set is better, the red seems to keep the roses looking natural whilst the blue really seems too cold so it makes them look wrong in a sense. My current set actually is displaying wrong I think o.0 the borders shouldn't be that light and obvious... When I look at the sig in my PC files it looked darker but when I uploaded it was the way it is now. Hmm, thanks for the tips anyway Baka ^^ I'll get onto it today to try and tone down the borders.
Thank you again to you all for your replies ^-^ *Reps for everyone if it lets me* x

Nariel
10-19-2007, 10:04 PM
I love the one with the big red rose! And the one with the fireworks is really good too, although If it was possible the fireworks might look good with a purple tint, like the rest of the picture. Just my suggestion! I love these all!

ChibiSasukex
10-24-2007, 06:56 AM
I really like all the graphics you made esp the the banner with redrose and writing was a good choice

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
10-28-2007, 08:51 AM
Hey all and well, it's update time again I guess although for now I only have one new set that I made for Halloween to show you all whilst I work on some others, but have no worries ... I'll add them as soon as I'm finished and pleased with them ^^ So without further ado, enjoy and feel free to comment as long as it's constructive or at least relevant ^-^ Happy Halloween to you all and Ciao ~ PhoenixChan*~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-HalloweenSet.png

Signature:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-HalloweenSet.png

OminousCloud
10-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey all and well, it's update time again I guess although for now I only have one new set that I made for Halloween to show you all whilst I work on some others, but have no worries ... I'll add them as soon as I'm finished and pleased with them ^^ So without further ado, enjoy and feel free to comment as long as it's constructive or at least relevant ^-^ Happy Halloween to you all and Ciao ~ PhoenixChan*~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-HalloweenSet.png

Signature:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-HalloweenSet.png

It's Jack Skellington!
I really like this set, the tones and predominant orange complements the awesome creations of Tim Burton, but also captures the essence of Halloween too. Consider it, stolen!

mikadzuki
10-29-2007, 12:27 AM
whoa! It's Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas!... awesome set for Halloween! with Jack for Halloween you can never go wrong plus am digging the orange overtones--really Halloweeny ^_^ the bg's also kindda surreal which adds to the feel. Nice job!

KuroTan
10-29-2007, 12:32 AM
As I said in my rep, awesome.^^ The brown overlay really gives off a nice autumny, old school feel to the whole thing and the blending of both extracts with the brush bg you made is also very well done. Nice! haha. Happy Halloween. xD

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
10-29-2007, 05:32 AM
Right then, first off thanks to Mini, Mikatsuki and also Baka for their comments and I'm so glad you like the Halloween set and now for the second part of the update now I've finished another three, yes you heard me right, three more to show you all ^^ Seeing as it took me so long to update since last so enjoy, feel free to comment as long as constructive or at least relevant.. ~PhoenixChan*~ First is a Miyavi set, enjoy ^-^ and also, the last one was just an experiment with using renders as such so sorry if it sucks >.<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set9.png

Signature:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set9.png

and Next

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set10.png

Signature:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set10.png

and Finally

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set11.png

Signature:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set11.png

OminousCloud
10-30-2007, 08:27 AM
I'm really indifferent on the first set, I'm not sure if I like it or not.

I really like the second set though, the minimalist colour really suits the image those little feather/snow/whatever thingies lol.

The third one seems a bit empty background wise but the transparency is well used.

Hamashimura
10-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Oh,somewhat massive reply...gotta love them!!!
I'll skip the one about Jack,since I've already told you how I feel about it...
Moving onto others:

Miyavi set:
Hmmm...I like it,but the bg is perhaps too bright behind her?
It's good,if it was your intention to create it like that...

2nd one is really good,I like the mono-colored style...Simple,yet so beautiful ^_^
Looks as the whole sig is sending some secret message,but I believe that's not it,lol...it's just the way I see it,heh...
I love it,yes...
Only the font,perhaps you could change the color a bit,to make it fit into sig better...

3rd one...
Mhm,mhm,I agree with Mini,about bg,but I like the character and effects in it...
And perhaps,just perhaps,the borders (up/down) are somewhat wider than they're supposed to be...
But again,it may be just me...

Overall,latest work is good and beautiful,as always...
Keep up ^_^

Jose
10-30-2007, 06:38 PM

Signature:

way too go chan love it it so good and 3-dish(at least to me)

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
11-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Right, and bad me hasn't updated in ages again and for that sorry so here comes one massive update, so enjoy and you know the drill by now but just for those who don't... basically try and keep the comments constructive or at least relevant ... Please please no talk of "I love cheese" in any posts, it's weird though it does make me laugh :D
So here we go and enjoy:

Also, first up is another request from Hama for a signature, so hope he likes it ^-^ there's two versions but if you wish to have the other just ask
Enjoy ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/DraftHamaSignature-attempt2-Set2.png

And onto my newest sets with no further ado, enjoy ^-^
Current Set:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set12.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set12.png

Summer themed set:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/DraftSummerAvatar-Set1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/DraftSummerSignature-Set1.png

Another set:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set13.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set13.png

And my last set, and a surprise ... just ask Hama about the text and he'll know what I mean ^.~ Enjoy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set14.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set14.png

KuroTan
11-09-2007, 06:35 PM
I love cheese! *ehem* Sorry, couldn't resist.^_^

So many updates... I'll just pick my favourites. The boy in me screams "Pick the summer one!" so I shall.lol. Nice overlay on that one, though I think it might have been a little too much. Still, it is summer, so a little brightness won't hurt.=]

Second to the last one is also an eye catcher. I like the sharpness of the extract. What's with the star outline though? Seems a little out of place.^^'

Those are my favourites but it doesn't mean I didn't like them all. My comments might get a little repetitive if I comment on them all, that's all. Sorry about that, I'm not that creative when looking for terms.^^' Nice job with everything. And I like the quote on the latest one.=]

Hamashimura
11-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Awww,I waited soooo long for this!!!!
Another update,hooraay!!

You hope I like it?
I don't like it...I love it ^_^
Basically,it's everything I asked for,it has beauty,it has truly great bg,and whole idea of the sig is great (since you know what I meant by the words),so yeah...gotta love it XD
Also,balance is very good,and I'm loving the darker effect of the bg ^_^
Awesome ^^

Your current set is also sweet,though very sad...
I love it,the effect that is has on me is truly great,and simplicity is just amazing...and the words...
The whole sad idea of the sig is great and...oh my..is she crying?
That makes it even sadder...she seems so alone...
Also,I love the font,it really fits perfectly...

Summer themed set is good too...I remember seeing the character licking ice-cream somewhere *thinks hard*
Oh well,nvm,I'm here to comment,not to think XD
Again,as in your every sig,I love the simplicity of it,it's truly great,though something bothers me...the font is somewhat too pale,and the bottom part seems somewhat strange..?Dunno...it may be just me...

On a night like this - whoa,I love this one,like,sooo much...
It's beautiful,and I love the light behind her,it's so pretty,it looks like the moonlight on the sea...
Only thing I'm confused about is the most right part,the dark one..somewhat drops of the balance of sides >.>
Hmm..about the character...she's sooo cute!!
Borders may be somewhat too strong (by that I mean that it might would be better if they weren't white),because of contrast...oh well..

And finally,the 5th one...
Awwww,I love it...
The sig itself is deep,and has really nice feeling to it...
Simple,yet so beautiful...also,the text is awesome,and really fits into it...
BG is showing us her sorrow,for it's the sorrowful sky..it's not happy,nor too sad,it has ability to show that she still has hopes inside of her...
I love it...

So,to finish my reply,I love your latest sets,excluding the summer one,but I already told my reasons...
I tend to be honest,so yeah...
Keep up the grand work,I'm looking forward to see more of your work...

mikadzuki
11-09-2007, 07:33 PM
wow! massive update Phoenix!.. let's see now--relevant and constructive--got it...well then, here goes:

Among the 5 new sigs, "On a Night Like This" is the most eye-candy for me. Though, I think it would have been better if the right eye was completely shown. Also, how about leaving off the other eye completely in the avi? ^^ Am also curious about the double star on the char's right... Hmmm, the char has a playful appeal so I think you can do better with the font to sort of match that feel ^^... Also, you may wanna sandwich your character between layers--I mean, I noticed in the sig threads comments that there's a partiality towards not having your main char as the foreground...lol that, or maybe it's just me XD...I mean, how about adding a layer to put something like a little mist on some places atop the char so like she's enveloped by the scene and not sort of on top of it? I hope I made sense there ^.^;

The other sigs I find blurry--but that could be my eyes ^.^; Still, I would suggest you combining blurry and crisp in the sigs--some parts clear, some parts blurry... Still, the blurriness gives the sigs a dreamy feel though still I would suggest 'sandwiching' the char again--like have some snow fall in front for example...^^

well, I think my comments/suggestions had gotten a bit long XP Still, I believe sigs/avi, like art, is subjective and a matter of personal preference XD So I still say nice job! Keep it up! And may the spirit of Kaizen be always upon you, Phoenix!:p

Mira Kaiba
11-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Wow, the last sigs are great! The beach sig is awesome, I love the dreamy feel to it. The one below it is beautiful too. Your sigs are so clear and the colors flow very well. XD

Bragi
11-10-2007, 03:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/DraftHamaSignature-attempt2-Set2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set12.png

I love these sigs of yours. It kinda leaves me a sweet lonely impression. I also like the phrase "winter has come" and I would wonder if the girl is looking forward to it or just to hurry up seasons and let winter pass. I like winter BTW. :)

Great job on how you blended her in the BG, making her really be focused on. My overall opinion on these is... Its so soft and relaxing on the eyes. Also, great workmanship with your other sigs, but these two are my fave.

momoshiro
11-11-2007, 08:26 AM
The On a Night Like This sig really reminds me of summer. I like the way the light plays on the vector. It directs the viewer's attention on the main character of the sig. Probably, you can select a font which stands out more. Also, if you can change the color of the eyes it can hmmm...to something warmer, it will give more summery feel to the sig.:p

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
11-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Riight again, sorry for neglecting my signature work thread and one big update to come though to make up for it. You know the drill by now but again please no "I love cheese comments" although it makes me laugh and well ... enjoy ^_^ ~PhoenixChan*~
First up is a Rozen Maiden signature set dedication/request for Hama, I'm getting used to doing them now ... lol. Hope he likes it as usual and message me if there are any changes you wish me to make, although I'll put up the best two in my opinion working from what you've said.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/RozenMaidenAvatar1.png

Version 1:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/RozenMaidenSignature1-Attempt3.png

Version 2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/RozenMaidenSignature1-Attempt4V2.png

Hope the size also isn't too big, bigger than some of my sets now >.<
And speaking of which, onto my own sets for update:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set16.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Siganture-Set16.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set17.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set17.png

and finally, one of my favourites in my honest opinion as I think the lighting is better than on some of my other signatures I've done

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set18.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set18.png

And, then I think thats as far as I've gotten on my latest sets, hope you like them and enjoy, comments and critiscisms always welcomed so I know how to improve upon certain aspects. ^_^

The Hybrid
11-30-2007, 05:56 PM
very nice...

Hamashimura
11-30-2007, 06:34 PM
OMIGOD!!!
An update....?Long awaited update!!!!Finally,it's heeeeeerrrreee!!!
HAAALLLEEEELLUUUYYYAAAAHHHH!!! XD
LOL!
Let's see what you have there...

Uh-la-la!!
I love the one you did for moi ^^
Version 1 is better for me,since the font looks slightly better (my username),than on the second one,where it's too bright...
Bacground is looking nice,almost like she's surrounded by flames,and has totally nice feeling to it...
Also,everything matches with everything...
I love it ^^
Hehe,now no one will know that I'm male,mwahahaha!!
Joking,lol,but seriously,I love it...
And don't worry about the size,you know that I prefer bigger sigs than small ones...

Uuu,2nd one is well done too,the style reminds me of Kanon..
I like the monotone color,looking good...
The bg is simple,and winter-ish looking,but empty till some point - the clouds in behind (those are clouds,right?),are almost emerged with the bg into one color,though it might be due my monitor...
Dunno...but oh well,that doesn't means that it's bad,you know that I like simplicity ^^
This is not the best,but it IS good...

3rd one is just adorable...
The look of it it extremely beautiful,and I especially like the light effect coming from the right side,it's contrast with the left side is giving somewhat dawn-ish look...though it may be me >.<
Anywho,character pose is well chosen,and the bg is just awesome...
Again,winter-ish stuff it seems...?
Just adorable.. <3
Only one thing - font is too bright for the sig color,kinda jumps out...?
Dunno...

Last sig is well done too...
Non anime I see...You could add one or two more of those lines,since it's kinda empty bg...?
Or some txt that would go along with the mood of the sig (can't think of any)...
But beside that,it's great...Character looks familiar,kinda Luis Royo style...?
Though she seems more live...
Light is well placed,giving it a nice balance,and the font is catchy ^^
Very nice ^^

So,to finish - as always,I love your work,so keep up!!
I'll be hoping for an update soon XD

LiLi.
12-08-2007, 09:33 AM
=OOO. thanks for the comment Pheonix channn <3. i'll comment on your recent work, from post 53.
Halloween Set: wow this one's just fab. i love the position of the text and the color, very creative, also i love how you put Halloween Jack and Santa Jack together as a whole siggy x] nice job.

Miyavi Set: Whoaa girl, this ones great! it doesnt suck, its awesome! simply it is, simply the best. i also like the spilt splat brushs you used ^^ great effect.

Post 66:
Hama Set: ohh *o* my eyes went glowing on that hehe, very nice text font and totally love the black and white background ^^

Winter has come: ^^ the characters emoticon really suits the text ^^

Summer has come: this ones nice as well, maybe you could add some dolphins or fish jumping out the sea. my opinion, dont take it in mind

On a night like this: great effect, like the star, it suits the whole siggy, maybe just add a moon on? o.O'

Over all of them, you make better siggys than i do, pretty straight forward hehe, keep up the good work, looking forward to see more! *rates joo thread 5/5*

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
12-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Sasuke-Clan: You're welcome ^_^ thanks also for the comments and glad you like them, I loved your new sets also and commented again by the way.

Just going to make a quick update seeing as I haven't in a while again, and only two sets to show at present seeing as one's a work in progress (0.o I actually got a request from someone...) and I still have some more to do when I actually motivate myself into doing them.

Well, you know the usual things I guess ... ^_^ comments and critiscisms are always appreciated to know what I need work on and for now, enjoy.

Set 1: Christmas Set 1 - Fantasy based

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/XMAS-Avatar-Set1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/XMAS-Signature-Set1.png

Set 2: Another Christmas Set - still not anime based

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/XMAS-Avatar-Set2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/XMAS-Signature-Set2.png

Mira Kaiba
12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
I love the last two siggies - they're beautiful! I especially love the first one with the fantasy girl - the colors are wonderful. I also like the last set - I like the pink coloring and the object in the top left adds a lot to the set. Very nice! ^^

Hamashimura
12-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Sorry for not comming earlier,but you know that I'm very rarely active so forgive me...
You forgive me,right...? Oh come oooon,forgiiiive meee *falls on his knees,begging*
Lol,j/k

Ah,the sweet,sweet update XD
Faster than I expected ^_^
Now,let's see:

Ah,I like the first one,looks good...
Nice idea too,snow white hair for the winter landscape...
I love it..perhaps the landscape might not be properly chosen for *merry cristmas* ,since the landscape kinda looks deserted and the christmas is about reunion and love,but oh well...
Anywho,it's beautifully done,and the font is really catchy ^_^

2nd one is more xmas styled,it's very well done...
I like the present looking object on the left upper corner,and the snow flakes on the sig..
Sweet...

Hmm,sorry for lousy comment,I can't find much stuff to comment about the last one...
But hey,that doesn't means that I dislike it,on contraire mon cheri,I like it alot...
It's really simple and beautiful,no matter how I try to look at it XD

Heh...I'll bother you again,so I hope you won't mind =P
*hugs*
Enjoy the day... <3

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Right, into 2008 and I've already done a couple more sets including a new year set and another personal set for myself to use at a later date. First off though about time I updated on a few I did earlier I guess so here goes and enjoy everyone ^_^ feel free to comment but try and not just say another I love cheese comment (keep em relevant please XD).

First off is a request that was made over on another forum by Celtic Warrior, some may not have seen this so here it is and I hope he likes it still.

Ava:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/CelticWarriorAvatar-Draft1.png

Signature:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/CelticWarriorSig-Draft1.png

Then, here is a Xmas gift/Request that was made by my dear friend Hama for over the Xmas period, I hope he likes it as always ^_^ I try my best here

Version 1:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/HamaXmasDraft1Avatar.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/HamaXmasDraft1.png

Added username version:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/HamaXmasDraft1-V2.png

And then, Version 2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/HamaXmasDraft2Avatar.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/HamaXmasDraft2.png

Then, a set that I made by complete accident and thought that if someone else likes it that they can have it so long as I have credit for making it, if you want it as your set please PM me to let me know people as then I can put a username on the signature for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/UnknownAvatar-1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/UnknownSignature-1.png

That's all for now, so I'll add up my New Year's and my other personal set maybe tomorrow as I'm in need of some sleep ^_^ Hope you like the new sets in my update all and Ciao ~ Phoenix

Elphaba
01-01-2008, 08:22 PM
i like the last one from the first post the way it looks.
and the rose. i love roses. the drops of water on it looks cool.

Mira Kaiba
01-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Very nice sigs! I especially like the first set that you made for Hama. The coloring is very nice, and I love the pretty lights. ^^ The one you made...by accident? o_O is awesome! Very beautiful. The pose of the character is perfect for the sig, and the effects are pretty.

Awesome work - keep posting! ^^

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Well, time for another update I guess and also thanks to both Mira and Nanne for their latest replies for my signature sets and I'm very glad that you like them. This is still just an update to get up to scratch with my signatures before the New Year and up to date for my latest. Also in this update is another surprise gift for a good friend of mine here at AF and I hope she likes the set I did ^_^ Enjoy guys and gals and please try keep comments relevant ... that's all I ask. Here We go then:

First up is set from the New Year:

Ava:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set20NewYear08.png

Signature:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set20NewYear08.png

Then, here we have my First set for the New Year that I did just after Xmas Day actually when I found the perfect image to use.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set19.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set19.png

This next set is my current set that I'm using which I worked on just yesterday in fact at about 12 at night ^_^ Hope you like it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set21.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set21.png

And finally, my last work to show is the surprise gift set for a good friend of mine here at AF and I hope she likes it very much. Hmm, but who could it be for hmm? No more suspense, here's the set and see if you can guess ^.~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Bulma-Avatar.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Bulma-Signature.png

That's right, the gift set that I came up with this time is for my good friend and AF Awesome Cousin, Bulma ^_^ I hope she really likes it and as you can see it's a bit different from my work so far I'd say. I was testing out some new effects to see what came out and this was it. That's it for now and I hope you all enjoy the latest sets, Till next time! Ciao! x

Yurka
01-14-2008, 02:06 PM
I really love that Bulma. sig. It's so cute and I love the purple tone to it. <3

Mira Kaiba
01-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Very nice sigs - I love the second and third ones. The colors and lighting on the second set are so beautiful! I love the swirls on the third set - the lighting is awesome. I also like the smooth blending of the set. The set for Bulma is very nice - the text is great, and the extract is kawaii. ^^ Awesome works! XD

BuLmA
01-14-2008, 08:04 PM
I really love that Bulma. sig. It's so cute and I love the purple tone to it. <3

Indeed you're right!^^ wow phoenix! thank you so much!hey...can I only have a signature please? XD . . . . I just love purple haired anime!!^^ also she's cool because of her off shoulder blouse yay!! .....it's a nice effect you made phoenix the girl is like there's a mirror in her behind because of the reflection she looks like a star!^^

Asriel
01-14-2008, 08:16 PM
ohhh the Bulma sig is the best!I love the purple background and the cool looking text.The render is great to.

Isak
01-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Hey, Amazing! Nothing else but Amazing!!! I love the wolf sig! Can i use it? Would love to use your sig, if it's okay?

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-15-2008, 04:06 PM
Hey, Amazing! Nothing else but Amazing!!! I love the wolf sig! Can i use it? Would love to use your sig, if it's okay?

Thanks and glad you like the sets, especially the Wolf's Rain sig.
Hmm, about you using it though ... I guess you could. Send me a PM about putting some additional text on there like your username before you use it though.

Edit: Having thought about it, sorry but I'd prefer you not to use the signature after all. Thank you for at least asking me though and glad you like the signatures.

Hamashimura
01-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Whoa,I've missed much of updates while I was a goner...
Let's take a closer look to your updates then...
Ah,quite immpressive works if I may notice...

~ Post 75:
First one,you did for Celtic...very nice,I like the effects,simple but beautiful...
Sig itself is very balanced,and bg matches the mood of the sig completely...
The characters are happy,yet the bg isn't,it's kinda...calm...
And that's what I like the most on this one...
Very nice!!

Well,I've already told you my thoughts on my Xmas set,but I'll summarize it again...
Version 2 is better,because of the mood...
nOt happy,and not sad,somewhere in the middle..
And I like it becuase of that,along with effects and bg gives extremely beauty...

The random one is awesome...
Very well balance of sides,and simple coloring is what makes this one amazing...
It has a nice feleing to it,for it's looking mystic in some hand...
It would be slightly better if we could see half of her face looking back right at us,but don't worry...
It's masterpiece like this...
Also,very nice tatoo ^^

~ post 78:
Whoa,baby,wake me,cuz I must be dreaming!!!
The first,new year one...waaah,it's so amazing..
I love it,I love it,I LOVE IT!!!!
Effects are great,but the most important is the feeling of the sig...
Love mood in some hand,filled with joy and happiness...
Very nice...only thing I mind is bg,that could be a weee bit darker,but again,that might ruin it,so don't worry about it...
I simply love it the way it is...simply...amazing...

2nd one is pretty much awesome,especially the bg...
Hmmm...that looks like Articuno to some point,lol...
Anywho,the bg is filled with effects,but they look awesome here...
The stars,small clouds and that mystic moon...
Very nice one,but there is one thing I mind...the right corner,where your username is...those lines are reminding me of some factory product <__<;;;
But the rest is perfectly fine,along with balance between chara and bg...
*stares at it for some more* ...just great...

Love of a Lifetime...
When I firstly seen it,I was like,hmmm...
On first sight it seemed nice,but now as I'm taking a closer look I see the awesomeness of it...
I like it very much,the message is sweet,font is pretty nice and well done,and again,the balance is in order...
BG effects are going well with the entire sig,and the mood of it is just darn amazing...
Yeah,there's nothing like true love...

Bulma set...well,it is different from sets you've done by now,but not worse...
It's good,with nice effects,though the dottie bg bothers me a bit...
It's looking good,but I was never fan of dots,so hence the words of before...
Character is sweet,and that fading mirror image is pretty nasty (in good way)...
Nothing more to say really...

Well,that's it from me...
Hehe,and don't worry,Hama will react regularry now,because I'm home...
I missed your sets,so keep 'em coming ^_^

Knuffle Bunny
01-24-2008, 07:40 AM
OOooooooooh I really like you're "Love of a Lifetime" sig. It's so amazing.
The color scheme you chose is brilliant, not to mention the pic is super cute. >///<

The nice abstract touches gives the sig more feeling. Love it.
The sigs are just a tad too big for my taste, but you've done a really good job balancing everything else.
I think your sigs are simple, clean, and wonderful. Keep up the amazing work! =3

Ec[lips]e
01-24-2008, 07:51 AM
Your "love of a lifetime" and "bulma" sets are my favorite! The colors work really well together and the fx really help highlight the renders. Great job! :)

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
01-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Wow, uber comments 0.o Thanks so much to everyone who's replied to the latest update here and glad that you liked them,
Seems the Bulma set and the Love of A Lifetime set were pretty popular.
Huge thanks goes to Akari and Ec[lips]e for posting here also ^_^
Thanks to Hama as always for his huge list of comments XD Always appreciated and helps me know what I'm doing right and wrong too.

Update finally here ^_^ I had some issues with my internet and it wouldn't allow me to upload images or attachments but sorted and here we go. Still saving the valentine's signature till Valentine's obviously and also still working on it but here are two new sets I worked on the other night. Feel free to let me know what you think but try keep comments relevant.

First up, my current set that I'm using (the top one of course):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set23.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set23.png

Second is the set that I'm not too sure on, it seems off ... I don't think the text looks right for one. What do you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set24.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set24.png

Last of all, is the one that I was using earlier on, I thought I'd put it within an update so people can see it properly ^_^ Enjoy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set22.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set22.png

Hamashimura
02-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Ok,sweetie ^^
It's comment time ^^

Hmmm... *looking*
Hmmmmmm... *still looking*
OKay...
The whole idea is very good,and I love how text adds to the mood...
Very good..Effects in the bg are fine,and the balance is simply stunning...
Only thing I mind is that the right side seems blured too much,and contrast between borders and bg is big,so it kind of...don't match well...?
But hey,don't worry too much,for it's not necessrily a mistake...
It's the matter of taste ^_^
Color of the font matches well with the bg,and look of it expresses sorrowful emotion...
That's what I appreciate much,the sig may not be the best you've created by now,but if it's filled with emotions...
That's what I call good...

2nd one...
I don't see why you don't like it...
I mean it's simple and beautiful,and I love it ^^
Effects are very good,and character matches well with the sig...
COmplete flow is really good,and it's well balanced...
Font,which will be the oposite of your thoughts,is good,color of it matches bg like,totally...the look of it is simple and effective...
Only thing I'd add is one or two more effect (dunno which one) on the left side,for it's a wee bit empty...
The light effect is well placed,and hearts are very catchy ^^
Nice one ^^

3rd one...is simply stunning...
Everything is just...great...
The whole flow of the sig is at it's maximum,the balance is great...
Idea is fine,and I'm simply amazed by the effects in the bg...
Brushes are just adding to the complete beauty of it,and font is,like,awesome...
Coloring of the font is great,especially the fade away effect on sig message...
*washed up on the shore of memories*...that's...just great...
Overall,I think this is one of your finest creations...

Well,that's it from me...
Keep up <3

Asriel
02-03-2008, 07:16 PM
The current set is awsome.I like the background and how the render blends along with it.Its awamzing.
Anyway the text for the second updated sig I say should be changed.It doesn't seem to go along with the background quite well or the render much.

The 3rd one that you reposted is Kawaii.

~*Red*~
02-03-2008, 09:25 PM
I think your newest set is awesome, Phoenix. I really like the background for it. Also, the text fits in perfectly with the overall design.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
02-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Nice sigs,i never had enough patience to do one lol. Really nice ^_^

The Rebel
02-04-2008, 02:52 PM
I must say, exceptional work. You obviously have a artistic eye, and you're quite good at relating it in your work. And you have a versatile range. You range from simple to very envolved, and still maintain a proper balance. You have some truely wonderful pieces and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
02-17-2008, 05:59 AM
Thank you to everyone for the comments as usual ^_^ it's good to know that others like them too.

~ therebel: Thanks so much for the comment, it surprised me to hear that someone thinks my sigs are that good. ^_^ Hope you had a good birthday by the way on the 14th also.

Right, well time for a few new signatures ... yep, it's update time once again.
First up, the signature set that I had up just in time for Valentine's Day:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-ValentinesDay.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-ValentinesDay.png

I realized afterwards also that I forgot any lighting for it, so I hope it's okay and not too plain without. Next up, is one of two new signature sets... I'm not too sure if the left hand side is actually too dark so comments would be greatly appreciated, feel free to let me know what you guys think ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set25.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set25.png

Last, is the second of the newest signatures which I have a better feeling about but again, feel free to let me know if something's not right or just what you think. Hope you like the new signatures and enjoy, ciao.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set26.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set26.png

Hamashimura
02-17-2008, 08:21 AM
Sweet,an update ^^ We're waited so long for updates ^^
Let's take a look at there:

Valentine one is pretty sweet...
Bg is pretty sweet,simple but goes well with the complete mood...
Character fills the right side completely,but despite that,it doesn't seem empty...
I love the font and color of it,matches well the whole sig...
Now,characters cute expression makes sig adorable...
It is well balanced,and heart brushes are only adding to the wonderful mood of it...it completely shows valentine's mood...
Very nice...

2nd one...
Off balanced...BUT!!
I like the complete modd of it...
The effects in the bg are great,like the curtain or something,and the girl hidding..
And the txt only adds to the perfect mood...
I really love this one,and as one of rares who are showing complete feelings hidden inside of it,I would like to ask to place this one in my blog...
It realy deserves to be placed there...
Ofcourse,I'll give you credit for it ^^
I don't think I need to say more,for this speaks for itself...

3rd one is pretty catchy too,I like it...
Txt fits the bg completely,and I love the blue-ish look of it...
Everything goes with the flow,and sig itself is simple yet beautiful...
Light from the right is well place,for it fits really well in there...
Character placement is great...
Overall great ^^

I hope I'll see atleast one more update before I take my leave ^^

KuroTan
02-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Phoenix chan! It's been a while.^^

Ok, on to commenting. The Valentine's one looks nice n simple, reminds me of young love (Hah! I'm talking like a 40 year old. To be young again! Get off my lawn punks!=b) The font you used also perfectly captures that whole Valentine - ey feel. Well done.=]

Second one, it's not really so bad that the left is completely pitch black. I think that really conveys the sort of feeling you want for the sig. Plus when I lean wayback on my computer chair, the girl actually does disappear into the shadows. Now that is really cool.haha.XD

And the last one, full marks.haha. I'm a huge fan of that style of colouring and to perfectly pair that extract with the bg really shows how good a sig maker you are. Overall, nice job for all of them.^-^

Mira Kaiba
02-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Great sets! I really like the "Just another day" set. The colors are lovely, and the affects on the left side look very nice. The feel of the set is very free and bright, and I love this set! Great jobs on the other sets as well - colors and text all look great. Awesome works! ^^

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
03-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Well, I guess it's around about update time once again so that I can keep this thread active and not have to start a new one ^^
*Tackles KuroTan and hugs first* Yay! Good to see you back around AF again, as I said in the rep.
Thanks so much to you all for the comments for the last update and I'm really glad that the second set wasn't too bad after all ...
I hoped it wasn't too dark so it's good to know it's okay.

So, on to the update which is finally here and a total of three sets to show up here (if I have the courage to show the gift set I did for a certain member). Yep, you heard me correctly ... I found an image that was perfect for a signature for a very cool member of AF, it's just whether I get the courage up to show it to her here or whether I decide to PM her instead with it. Either way, onto the other two sets first ...
one being the current set that I'm using now and then the newest one I worked on just the other day.
Feel free to comment away with what you guys think and enjoy them. ^-^

Current set:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set27.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set27.png

Set 2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set28.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set28.png

And finally, okay *takes deep breath* here goes nothing ...
the gift set that I did is for the following AF member, Mira Kaiba and I hope she likes it.
I kinda have mixed feelings on whether she will or not but my fingers are crossed and I really hope she does.
If there's anything you want me to change though, feel free to say.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Mira-DraftAvatar.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Mira-DraftSig.png

So, that's everything and feel free to comment on anything you think needs changing or improvement
on any of the sets in here ... always good to have constructive critiscism to help improve. Catch you all later ^^

Famahama
03-13-2008, 04:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Mira-DraftAvatar.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Mira-DraftSig.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set28.png

This one caught my attention! (Mira)
i like the crispiness! Tho, imo, the text may look better to the right or the middle of the sig. and the blur is a bit bright O_o;; Nicely done overall!

your's look nice! tho, its not really clear... sharpen it?andddd another thing is the color... it isnt really... good here. Im not sure but try playing around with Selective colors a bit >.<

Mira Kaiba
03-14-2008, 09:47 AM
Oh, yay! *squeals* It's so pretty! I love the colors and the image you used, and the effects - yep, everything. I like how you can see through to the background with the trees. Thanks so much for the awesome set! ^^

qG.Shogun
03-14-2008, 11:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set22.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set22.png

This one just looks amazing beautifull great job keep on going.

Darrmyth
04-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Wow you are really talented, i wish i could make sigs aswell as you but i lack the right equipment, what programs do you use? pm if its is possible please.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
04-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Well I guess I've negelected this thread enough and it's about time I posted another update here since I've done a few signatures that haven't been put up in here so far but I've used them. I've been having some trouble finding inspiration for my signatures again, most at the moment have been based on my favourite music lyrics. ^^ Thanks to everyone that replied here since my last update, glad you like the sig work here.
Overall, need new inspiration and also new brushes and things I think for some new work, but a total of four new siggies to show ... one is a revised version of an older sig thanks to comments from Unli and hope it's improved. Enjoy and feel free to comment on what needs improving and which you like/dislike.

First up, the revised signature from my last update:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set28-1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set28-1.png

Onto the newest signatures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set29.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set29.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set30.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set30.png

And finally, my current set I'm using at the moment seeing as we're supposedly into Spring now (even though it snowed here the other day). Hope you lilke the newest work, I hope they aren't too big as they were before ... they look huge to me and I'm not too happy with them because of that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set31.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set31.png

Hautalken
04-09-2008, 07:33 AM
The forgotten set is Beautiful! could I please have the PSD?

Clawdia
04-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Wow.

I am simply blown away by everything I have seen in this thread, from the size of your signatures to the cleanness of the borders. You're amazingly talented, way to go.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
05-10-2008, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the replies Karuto and Clawdia ^_^
I'm glad you liked the latest sets and I guess it's about time for an update before this thread gets closed.
Been having a few problems coming up with ideas to base my signatures on but I've managed to come up with a few,
but any ideas always welcomed as well as the comments and critiscisms.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set32.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set32.png

I loved the render I came across so I just had to use it within a set of mine, not sure whether I'm over impressed with it but I liked the overall outcome. Feel free to let me know any thoughts on it though or any improvements that could be made. Some of the signatures after that came out pretty rubbish -__- so I think I'll just show my current set at the moment, a Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach set.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set34Byakuya.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set34Byakuya-1.png

I've since made a few lighting changes to this signature and also added my username on it, I forgot to when I first made the set >.<
Hope you like them everyone and feel free to comment on things to change and improve upon or the sets you like also.

KuroTan
05-14-2008, 09:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set31.png

I like this one. Nice combi of textures and renders. The violet tinge is kinda a bit too powerful though, but it still looks nice.^^

Sorreh I'm like supah late with that comment.^^'

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
06-05-2008, 05:55 AM
*listens to crickets*
I see it's gone really quiet around here but I'll update anyway when I have newer signatures and avatars. Thanks Kuro for the comments, I'll try and lessen the violet tinge on that sig and re-post it up later. I'm going to go through the comments of what people have put and re-work some of my older sigs and post up the edits. In the meantime though, I have a couple of new sets that I've used and also a couple of others that are works in progress so to speak that I really need feedback on. I've signed up to a signature community site and I've been trying out new effects and styles.
Enjoy and feel free to comment away on what you think everyone.

First up is an Ergo Proxy sig that I did from scratch, brushes and C4D's, background and render, everything. I was pretty pleased how it came out but changed the colour of the lighting in V2. I was also told to work on the depth in the signature by using the dodge/burn tools available and did that too in V2. So, what do you think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set35.png

V.2.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set35V2.png

Next up was a Saber signature yet again and from scratch with effects and brushes, render and matching the background. I'm overall not so sure on this one, to me it looks to messy maybe and also too big once again but I was trying to fit in all the C4D and render. Any comments?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Avatar-Set36.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Signature-Set36.png

Then, onto the works in progress so to speak and possibly a couple of versions on each. First up, working on a signature for Assassin's Creed and two versions.

V.2.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/ACSignatureV2.png

If the sizes are wrong and they're too big, please just ignore that fact for the meantime as I'm interested in the look of the signatures and effects, lighting, blending etc. and not whether they're way too big. Any comments greatly appreciated. And lastly, my latest signature which I'm not sure on whether it all works together or not.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Draft3Sig.png

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
07-15-2008, 06:46 AM
No replies? :(
Well that sucks a bit, but never mind I guess.
Finally, I'm working in Photoshop CS2 and I thought I'd start out by improving some of my older sigs, re-working them and posting them up. The first two shown are the outcomes from signature tutorials I came across that looked interesting, and then the others are original signatures by me and worked on in CS2.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/PinkRomanticSig.png

And then onto the re-worked sigs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Draft2PSPV.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig2PSPV.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/Sig5PSP.png

Feel free to comment on what you think could be improved further and what you like/dislike. Hope you like them and look forward to reading some replies.... please reply someone? :unsure:

Famahama
07-15-2008, 09:30 AM
I like your Paine tag =D
although, she kinda looks like a puppet with that thing around her mouth >_> Nice position of lighting, but I think it could be improved, as in the strength of light. Also, I think you kinda smudged a bit too much of Paine's hair there ^_^;;
Nonetheless, nice work yo =DD

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
07-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Ah right, thanks for pointing that out Unleh >.<
Somehow I hadn't realised that before now, hopefully this looks better around her mouth now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/PaineSigTutorialOutcome-2.png

Mira Kaiba
07-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Very nice sigs - I especially like the Paine - it looks much better with the fixed mouth. The Proxy sig rules - I think I like the lighting and colors from the first one better.

You might want to work on the text on the second sig - right now it's a bit distracting from the nice purple and effecs in the background. Maybe move it to one smaller location.

My absolute faves are the Byakuya and the Faith sigs - the coloring and lighting are both fantastic on them, and I love the text on the Faith sig. The effects are wonderful also.

Jagan Eye
07-15-2008, 02:33 PM
I like the purple-ness of this sig, its appealing. I like the effects you used in the background to make the signature flow together so well. The text also suits the siggy well and I like how you did it, the effects are very neat. Overall, its a beautiful sig. Good job.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
07-21-2008, 06:38 AM
Thanks all of you for the replies and comments ^^

~Mira: Thanks for the comments about the 2nd sig there and the text needing some work, I'll get onto it and re-post it up when I have time to. Glad you like the Proxy sig, it took me ages to try and get it just right and the 2nd version I just did to try and improve the depth of the sig, other members on another forum suggested it to me. Thanks again...

Unleh: Thanks for pointing that out around the mouth on the Paine tag, I must have missed it because I was ditzy >.< lol. I'll try and work on the lighting too and re-post.

Jagan Eye: Thanks also, in the tutorial it showed the end result as a turquoise colour but I opted for purple instead for some reason ^^ glad you liked the choice though and glad you like the overall sig.

And also, the alternative outcome for the Paine sig tutorial (Credit to Balance here at AF) and another signature in progress, my first CS2 sig from scratch. Feel free to comment away and hope you like them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/paine_sigtutorialtestoutcome2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/ColdplaySig.png

Balance
08-04-2008, 09:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/PaineSigTutorialOutcome-2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/paine_sigtutorialtestoutcome2.png

Ah, someone actually did my tutorial. That's good.
The first one is very interesting...

Other than that, you really have done well, and the purple outcome is much better.

DeeviousDemon
08-05-2008, 06:39 AM
hey there!

They both have this sark theme!! love it! nice level of rendering...the blending needs some work but since they were earlys!! damn gd!!!

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
09-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks DeeviousDemon for the comments ^^ I'm still trying to get used to Photoshop, even now seeing as I left it for ages and came back to it >_<

Latest signatures that haven't been shown, my SOTW entries are in my blog though hiding away as some were pretty rubbish in my opinion >_>
Please feel free as always to comment as it helps me to know where to improve and where to go from here. Enjoy...

This was a gift that I started working on for Angelic_Assassin that I finally was happy with and I was glad she liked it too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/WIP_Angelic_AssassinSigGift.png

And this is the latest set that I did for myself only a matter of minutes ago, I'm not so impressed but I haven't messed around with Photoshop for ages so it could have been worse. Please let me know what you think everyone..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/LatestSig2008PSP-Avacopy.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/LatestSig2008PSP.png

Hamashimura
09-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Ah,yet another one of my favorites ^^
Have you been missing my comments dearie...?

As with everyone else,gonna start with the latest one,the follow up with the updates <3

Ah,I see it already...you've improved,ALOT!!!
But your sets remained gorgeous and lovely,as always...

The one for angelic is amazing,I really love it...
It's simple,without many effects,and that is the fact I like...
Character placement is well chosen,especially since it's on the oposite of the txt,crating a perfect balance...
Bg effecting is gorgeous,giving out beautiful mood to it...
Overall great...sorry for lame comment,tho,I don't see what else to be commented on...it's just great as it is...

The second one is amazing too...
It's gorgeous,I love the complete outcome of it...Balance of the sig is great,and character placement is good...
Character pose goes well with the complete mood of the sig,creating a perfect flow..
Effecting,again,simple yet effective,giving it ultimate beauty...
I love the look of the effect beside her hand,seems like the pale shadow of planet earth,and that alone is giving it mystical look...
Txt placement is great,and coloring of it rocks...

Overall great...keep on posting,I missed this siggy's of yours T_T

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
10-20-2008, 04:19 AM
Thanks Hama for the comments, useful as always. ^-^
Right, well seing as the last SOTW is over, here was my entry if none of you guessed it was me.
Comments welcomed as always and let's me know where to improve upon. Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/SOTW22.png

And also here was a new set I did for myself, messing around with different colours and effects,
going for a completely different feel to my usual sigs. What do you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/LatestSig-09-2008PSP.png

And lastly actually, a new set I just this moment finished for myself ... going for something darker for upcoming halloween ^^
Enjoy and please please comment people *pouts*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/LatestSig2-Ava2008PSP.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/LatestSig22008PSP.png

Hamashimura
10-20-2008, 09:14 AM
Now,prepare your eyes for a longie-long reply,seeing how I missed updates...Freakin' firefox,won't let me know of the updates >__<

Post 119:

~ First one:
I like it...overall coloring is great,and idea is pretty sweet...
Overall,nicely balanced,and has a good flow...
Character position is good,and background totally rocks...
Without too many effects in it,it makes one piece of a beauty...
Text is nicely placed,and coloring of text goes well with the complete siggy,and gives out sort of misterious feeling to it...
Borders might be added for more outstanding look...?
Overall,very nice,I like it <3

~ Second:
Wow...you know that I'll love this one...TEH ROOOOOSE!!!
Lol...Anyhow,overall nice...
Simplicity of it is amazing,as always...
Overall placement of the rose is good,and being emerged with bg so good is making it only more beautiful...
It has a truly beautiful feeling to it,and is nicely balanced too...
Effecting is simple,yet effective,and text placement and coloring is great,it really goes with the mood of the sig...
Awesome <3

~ Third:
Ah,the darker colors ^^
Pretty nicely pulled out,character is good,and sig is well focused...
Bg is good,goes along with the mood of the character,creating a perfect feeling to it...
Overall nicely balanced...it is very misterious,and those letters in the bg only makes that feeling even higher...
Overall bg effecting is great,it gives the feeling of some misterious air,and I really like how it looks like...
Doubled text is nice idea,especially the fade away effect on it,and I am definitely satisfied with it...
Complete sig is beautiful and great in every possible way...
Simply,magnificent >__<

KuroTan
10-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Phoenix! It's been a while since I've seen an update from you. Glad to see you're up and about again. ^_^

I'm loving your newest set. Specially the text work. Ohoho, that's some smexy text work. *0* lol, I'm not making sense. You've got some nice smudging going on with the char, but it sorta ends abruptly. Maybe drag it out a bit more so it kinda blends with the bg more?

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
10-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the comments both Hama and Kuro ^_^
Quick edited version with more smudging work around the character as Kuro suggested.
Any better Kuro-Chan?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/LatestSig22008PSP2ndEdit-1.png

KuroTan
10-20-2008, 10:52 AM
Oho. Helped quite a lot from the looks of it. Very well done. =D

Of course, I may be a little biased, seeing as how it was my suggestion and all. XDD

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
10-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Thanks and I'm glad you like the set ^_^
Thought it about time for an update anywho.

Edit: Well, time to add some of the newest sig work and sets.
Included is a set for Halloween, Autumn Theme SOTW and also a new set I did for myself for after Halloween.
Comments are always appreciated, both good and bad and also in depth too. xD
Hope you like them, enjoy.

Autumn Theme SOTW:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/SOTW24.png

Halloween Set:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/HalloweenAva.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/HalloweenSig.png

Latest Set for myself:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/RozenSignatureSet1-Ava-1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/RozenSignatureSet1-1.png

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
11-22-2008, 03:48 AM
0___o No replies for my other update? That makes me sad ...

Latest set I did for myself, maybe going to start working on some gifts soon also for some other users here at AF, maybe some christmas ones.
Comments, constructive/harsh or whatever always welcomed...
Enjoy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/UnchainSignatureSet2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/LadyKeziah/Signature%20Pics/UnchainSignatureSet2-Ava.png

:closedeye Comments pwease?