PDA

View Full Version : Best PSP Game you've played to date...

Hardcore Gamer
08-29-2007, 09:46 PM
The title kinda speaks for itself. For those of you who actually do own a PlayStation Portable (and I know you're out there), what is the best gaming experience you have had while playing the handheld? I actually have a tie between Crush and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. Both games are good. Crush can be a little aggravating at times, but it's still worth the trouble and MGS: PO is just awesome. To me MGS is awesome overall, but enough about what I think.

Just post the best game you've played and why it was good. You might just make me buy a new game if it sounds good enough to play! :D

mhumoo
08-29-2007, 11:43 PM
i still cant decide ... but im playing tales of the world.. and its good..

Famahama
08-30-2007, 12:05 AM
^ im playing that too. Tales of The World is fun, but eh.
Well the most addictive might be Loco Roco.
anyways, the best game i currently have is MGS:PO (the controls are hard!)

Light Buster
08-31-2007, 01:56 PM
The only good PSP game so far is Luminus. I also perfer SOCOM Fire Team Bravo series, Loco Roco, and Rachet & Clank: Size Matters.

Zanethose
08-31-2007, 03:40 PM
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, hands down. The graphics are nice without causing any disturbance to game speed, the cutscenes are amazing, they did very well making everything into hand drawn comic panels. The story is great and the multiplayer, oh my goodness, it is amazing. That game may possibly be one of the most incredibly fun multiplayer capable games i have ever played.

Unlimited, you get used to the controls after a while, it took me some time to adjust too, but they are actually set up very nicely considering what they had to work with.

Loco Roco is a good game too, until you beat it, then the only reason i play it is because it makes you so happy that you want to shoot yourself, weird, i know, but oddly true xD haha

Me & My Katamari is really good too, especially if your a fan of the series. I also liked both Metal Gear Ac!d games but that could just be me hahaha.

Zantetsuken
08-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Guilty Gear: Judgement, mmmm

Hamashimura
08-31-2007, 03:49 PM
Guilty Gear Judgment all the way...
I'm major Guilty Gear series fan...do I need to say another reason?

MrClown
08-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Initial D!!!

Light Buster
09-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Initial D!!!
Problem. The game doesn't exist in my mind. Show me some proof and I might G4 it. Anyways, more good games I know: Luminus 2 and Burnout Dominator.

MistaCloudStrife
09-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Problem. The game doesn't exist in my mind. Show me some proof and I might G4 it. Anyways, more good games I know: Luminus 2 and Burnout Dominator.

PSP is region free so you can import any PSP game from anywhere. This game isn't out in the US, and probably never will be.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/648/648554p1.html

I happen to own it myself, and it's a pretty nice game after you get used to the controls. D-pad or the joystick can never take the place of a steering wheel when it comes to an arcade racing game.

Hardcore Gamer
09-12-2007, 02:23 PM
I just recently purchased a game titled Dead Head Fred. This game is good. It's about a guy who literally loses his head and wants to find revenge. It's weird, but a pretty good game so far.

raziel
09-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Madden 08 and power stone

Darkness2003
09-14-2007, 08:19 PM
Jeanne D'arc rocks! Reminds me so much of FFT

ParaParaJMo
09-15-2007, 10:25 AM
A Japan exclusive game called Boxer's Road 2.

Rem
09-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Ratchet and clank, they did an awesome job transfering the experience to a smaller system.

Knighticus
09-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Naruto ultimate ninja heroes and guilty gear 2 all the way.

CyraXZero
09-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Bleach: Heat the soul 4 and dragon ball Z budokai: another road^^

I like to play games on the go and in class :P

GGP
09-18-2007, 05:22 PM
id say lumines, cause its addicting, and it let me hack my psp

i still hate sony though