PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk..Ed..

☆LadyKikyou☆
08-23-2007, 04:43 PM
A lot of my friends have different opinons on Ed.. some think that shes a complete idiot and dont like her..and others say shes funny..the funniest one there..she liked..Tell me, what do you think?

I think shes great, funny, sweet and intelligent. She is a big pat of the team. I personally love Edward.

onigiri princess
08-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Edward from full metal alchemist? or another Edward? o.0

☆LadyKikyou☆
08-23-2007, 08:30 PM
umm...no..why would i talk about FMA in a cowboy bebop section??

Mittens
08-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Ed amuses me. In my book, she's a good part of the CB ensemble...

I mean, somebody's got to do the computer hacking, right?

☆LadyKikyou☆
08-25-2007, 06:59 PM
that is true..Ed is by far the best hacker ive seen..but i love her peronality. next to faye..i like her the most.

ApostleOfGod
08-29-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't know, but it's still wierd to me, the fact that Radical Edward = a girl. She doesn't look like one to me. But soon or later I decided to buy the fact, because they kept referring to Ed as a girl in the anime :( it's awkward?

☆LadyKikyou☆
09-01-2007, 03:19 AM
no not at all..though Ed may look like a guy shes really a girl..i cant remember if its in one of the episodes or the movie that she dresses up for holloween and she gets confused for a boy and she says it then that shes not a boy shes a girl.

Capernicus
09-01-2007, 03:54 AM
Oh yeah, Ed is hot. ^.~ I love her, shes sooooo funny in the movie, and I'm sure the series too (I dunno I didn't watch much of it). "Faye draw the man man~" "Funny funny shape~" "Adding heat makes it do funny thiiings~"

overwatch
09-01-2007, 08:05 AM
ed is a brilliant character and fills the role of a comical character well and without seeming to be an idot - as it so often is.

Lady_Kikyou -Ed is by far the best hacker ive seen

No ed is not the best hacker on the Bebop - watch episode 23 brain scratch to find out who the real brains of the operation is :D

☆LadyKikyou☆
09-01-2007, 12:09 PM
ed is a brilliant character and fills the role of a comical character well and without seeming to be an idot - as it so often is.

Lady_Kikyou -Ed is by far the best hacker ive seen

No ed is not the best hacker on the Bebop - watch episode 23 brain scratch to find out who the real brains of the operation is :D

^.< ill have too look that one up! thank you much!! and Cap..LMAO!!! yes i love ed too, that was funny.

Faye_kitade
09-02-2007, 02:51 PM
:) Well Ed does talk in third person and act like a little kid but what
I honestly think is she's confused :( because she hadn't seen her dad in
such a long time and was left alone for so long she figured out how to
hack into things:wacko: ..... any way I think Ed is extreamly inteligent and so adorable!:D a.k.a she rocks!
at least to me :laugh:

Lance McSteel
09-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Ed reminds me of a mix of Osaka, Chiyo and Yotsuba but on speed.

☆LadyKikyou☆
09-09-2007, 04:55 AM
LOL thats funny, when I first started watching Cowboy Bebop, I thought Ed was a 'specail' girl, I didnt think she had any intelligence at all. But I soon found out I was wrong.

jep'ray
09-23-2007, 04:54 PM
btw you know that Ed was orignaly supposed to be a boy...but it didnt balance out correctly having faye as the only chick on the bebop, so they switched Ed into a girl...could be why she always gets mixed up with a boy...so in the end 2 guys, 2 gals and a cyber Corgi...i think the dog has more brains than Ed but thats only cause the dog isnt insane...but i do love Ed...shes funny as hell

SexyLilSeaOtter
09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
in my book it gos
Ed > Spike > fay > Ein > other guy
so yeah eds basicly the coolest character

☆LadyKikyou☆
09-24-2007, 11:18 PM
in my book it gos
Ed > Spike > fay > Ein > other guy
so yeah eds basicly the coolest character

FYI the other guys name is Jet..lol.. but if i had to rank them on who i liked most to the least.. well that would be kinda hard..i like them all equaly.. Ed i love her personality..shes funny intelligent and easy going..Faye is gorgeouse witty and a very tough woman Spike is a great fighter coy and he seems to be relaxed yet hes irrational at times and Jet well hes also very smart but he like to keep him self out of other ppls problems.. never has much to say about anything if its not about a bounty..lol..

Shinigami no Senka
10-06-2007, 01:57 AM
I love Ed. She's awesome. In MY books it'd be like this: Ed > Spike > Jet > Ein > Faye. I've never liked Faye. She just annoys me with her weirdlyness....is that even a word.....?

Kira712
10-26-2007, 12:37 AM
In MY books it'd be like this: Ed > Spike > Jet > Ein > Faye.

Hmm, you have my same order. So I can just say "what they^ said", lol :yeahthat:

I totally love Ed!

Vampiric-Daemon
10-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Ed? Ed is amazing, the best net diver in the galaxy aside from Ein, the smartest, the funniest, the absolute best character aside from spike in the show.
Her methods of doing things might be a little odd, but she's cool that way and dosn't care what other people think of her.
Simply put, she's awesome

emoswordie
10-28-2007, 09:57 PM
ED.. Is coOL But sometimes I dont Like Him Because He is Idiot sometimes..
But I LIke No Matter What.. COOoL!!!

Vampiric-Daemon
10-29-2007, 02:27 PM
ED.. Is coOL But sometimes I dont Like Him Because He is Idiot sometimes..
But I LIke No Matter What.. COOoL!!!
Ed is a girl...

Memento Mori
11-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Kikyou, what answer do you expect from me? What name do I come on more often then this one? Who do I look at as the funniest character in Cowboy Bebop?

Of course I love Edward, she's awesome. She acts like an idiot, but sh'es a complete genius.

fullmetal_fantasy
11-03-2007, 12:49 AM
I love Ed. She's like the only character in any anime that I've sen that is used for comic relief that I actually don't get annoyed with! Long Live Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV Françoise Appledelhi!
:laugh:

MagiNcia
11-03-2007, 06:14 PM
When I grow up, I wanna be just like Ed. Oh wait, can't do that, I'm older than her X'DDD Oh shoot... I just heart her, like beyond beyondness X'D It's impossible not to like her, I mean, come on, she's soooo cute and has the tan most girls wanted to have =P

blackhole1
11-12-2007, 03:10 AM
:D
TOTALLY TRUE.

I mean, she's so cute, and all so hyper-awesome (:
it's impossible not to love her. xD

and she's so INNOCENT! :D
lol. not D-gray man innocence bah :D
hahas.

FLASH-X
11-12-2007, 07:25 AM
i agree its impossible not to love her

Variados
11-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Ein is smarter, but Ed is a natural.

I love Ed because she can very silly and people underestimateher but when she gets serious is on. For example when she stood a whole week with no sleep or eat or anything besides playing chess, that was extreme and I liked her more when i saw the episode because it shows that she can commit and also because she is independent. She has being alone since her dad abandoned her. Also she acts sneaky like a cat, she is just lovable...

blackhole1
11-18-2007, 12:06 AM
hahas.

mmm. Ed was like S0 uber-cute when she was playing chess. (:
showing she's not only cute, she is also a cute INTELLUCTUAL okay! (:

she've totally make the whole series fun and enjoyable.

☆LadyKikyou☆
12-13-2007, 11:45 AM
i agree its impossible not to love her

Very well said.. ^.^

jewel2sparkle
12-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Well...she's my favorite character in the show. I love it when she goes "Hot dog bun, not too young. Oldy moldy, history mystery." Classic.

daft
12-13-2007, 02:17 PM
She's cute, intelligent, and funny!

What's not to like?

PugznRoku
12-14-2007, 05:37 PM
I don't know, but it's still wierd to me, the fact that Radical Edward = a girl. She doesn't look like one to me. But soon or later I decided to buy the fact, because they kept referring to Ed as a girl in the anime :( it's awkward?

The creators were going to make Ed a boy then changed it to make it even. And she does say in the movie that she's a girl.

Ein is the best hacker but Ed is still awesome!

Ridana
01-08-2008, 06:52 AM
Ed is brilliant and awesome.
I think too many people (even one is too many) mistake Ed's unusual manner of speech for lunatic gibberish, but it usually falls into one of two categories:
A) Childish Sing-Song - Easily forgiven as Ed is a child. Ed tends to use this manner of speech for self-amusement (even if that amusement is mildly teasing someone else).
B) Stream of Consciousness - Ed tends to make almost obscure analogies between things in her enviornment and other concepts, but with a little attention you can see how she is making those connections. Ed tends to use this manner of speech while hacking or while engaged in other forms of "work".
Ed's speaking her erratic thoughts out loud is probably one of the most interesting ways I've seen "genius" displayed in fiction in any media. It lets you follow her thoughts from point A to point B. Given her background, her odd social behavior is understandable.
So awesome to Ed, and bravo to Ed's writer(s).

Datenshi
02-29-2008, 11:03 PM
I was watching midnight television and one of the creators of the series said in an interview that, "you'll notice, nothing bad ever happens when Ed is on the screen". The series can get pretty dark at times, and she helps to keep all the serious drama from getting too impressed with itself.

Besides, the creature is unbelievably adorable.

ghost_in_the_shell
03-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Ed has some deep seated psychological issues.

Funny? Oh yes! heheh

Legend Saber
03-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Eh ... I considered Ed more annoying than an effective comic relief tool. I liked how she could be a good hacker when she wanted to be, and pretty much just tagged along on Bebop for the ride, helping out mostly for her own enjoyment. I guess her antics were, at times, a bit entertaining, I just didn't like her on the whole.

小美ドクロchan
03-22-2008, 12:19 PM
I think she is overrated like the whole series is. Shoot me. XD

Gizoku
03-23-2008, 01:20 AM
no not at all..though Ed may look like a guy shes really a girl..i cant remember if its in one of the episodes or the movie that she dresses up for holloween and she gets confused for a boy and she says it then that shes not a boy shes a girl.

xD Hah, that was in the movie. That was hilarious...
Back on track...
Ed's alright, I dont love her, or hate her, she's just there. She helps out the team like everybody else. She has her comicical scenes though.