View Full Version : Militry guy here!!!

08-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Hello everyone, my sis told me abotu this place so i decided to check it out...

i am 18 years old,male, and in the US Army...i ship out like in two days. but hey ill be back.

my fave animes are: Tenjho tenge, Basilisk, and Baki the Grappler.

my typing skill is kinda random some days i do good somedays i cant even spell free....lol. well hope all is going to go well for me here.

08-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi Welcome!
Enjoy the forum and pm me if your bored ;D

08-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Yo Dani's brother. Greetings from AF's resident lez, Capernicus. Enjoy your stay. XD

08-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Hello how are you? :welcome: to AnimeForum I hope you have a great time Here and make alot of new friends as well as posting alot and staying active. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.
Have a great time
~Shadows curse

08-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Welcome to AF (:

Saiyan Destroyer
08-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey. I'm ex-US Army myself. I was medically discharged March 19, 2007. So you have a battle buddy right here. What's your MOS and where you getting shipped to?

08-18-2007, 08:23 PM
maybe you should have till afetr you shipped out dude O.o well uh anyways konnichiwa!!! ogenki desu ka??? my names vixen_wolf call me wolf -holds out paw- have fun and read the rules blah blah blah all that stuff EVRYONE says and youll hear a million times...bye -bounds off-

08-18-2007, 08:48 PM
welcome to the forums.
have fun posting and see you around.

08-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Hello and welcome to AnimeForum.Hope you have fun, enjoy your stay, make lots of friends, stay active and obey the almighty rules.You can PM me if you need a friend or just want someone to talk to.Good luck and see ya around.^.^

08-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Welcome .. what trade are you in? And by ship off, do you mean basic or Iraq/Astan?

08-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Howdy and welcome.
Nice to see another military man here.
Where are you shipping off to?
Anyway, I hope you will have a good time while here and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

08-18-2007, 11:26 PM
HEY! Welcome to AF!
I hope you have a fun time here! ^_^
If you need, ANYTHING, Pm me!

08-18-2007, 11:27 PM
welcome to the forums! have fun and i'll see ya 'round.
p.s-good luck with being shipped ^.^

Grim Scythe
08-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Welcome, im a DEPer for the USMC, yeah iv been getting the ego over the other branches but now iv seen a new way to think. As long as someones not whining service is service, good luck out and over there. By the way, what MOS are you getting into?

08-18-2007, 11:50 PM
ohh ok by ship off i mean to BCT, my MOS is 56M, or Chaplains Aid.....USMC???i wanted to be a marine but i got my GED and they dont except GED's any more...my step dads a marine and he ddint say it but hes a bit dissapointed..So yea i kinda feel the same way, i give my step dad just as much **** as he gives me....But its like you said as long as someone not whyning about it i dont realy care... So hey theres so manymilitary people here i just might liek it...i will be gone for 16 weeks though right about monday, or tuesday. They have to do a reno at meps so that i can stay a little longer and get my license. My recruiter said they migh just ship me out anyway.

08-19-2007, 06:09 AM
Welcome to AF! *gives you skittles* Hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay, also remember to follow the rules at all times and stay active, if you want a friend or something like that feel free to pm me haiiiii?

08-19-2007, 08:00 AM
*showers you in muffins*

Welcome to the forums ^_^. Have fun roaming around and posting, don't forget to check out arcade and chat. See ya around!

08-19-2007, 10:28 AM
welcome to af:welcome:
more post but DONT DOUBLE POST:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

08-19-2007, 11:22 AM

:welcome: to AF!
Have lots of fun! :grinjump:

PM me if you need a friend.

08-19-2007, 11:37 AM
welcome to af:ride:
:p more post
enjoy ur stay:bounce:
pm me if u need anything:dogrun:

08-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Welcome to AF! Have fun posting and enjoy the forums. PM me if you would like to be friends.

08-19-2007, 05:21 PM

Hey and welcome to af
follow the rules
meet people
enjoy ur stay
don't spam
don't double post
don't have bad rep
PM a mod if u need help
mod: Myrra, -Ookami-, Mystress Pooky Chan, Wizzy, etc.
PM if u need friends too
give good reps they'll give u some back

08-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Hello Broly3k8!:)
Welcome to AF!:cool:
Hope you enjoy your time and don't forget to:
Make lots of friends
Post a lot
Never Spam
Always be HAPPY
Follow the Rules!If you wanna be friends or just wanna talk or if you have any questions, just PM me!

Yugure's Goddess
08-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Oh. My. God. I immediatly regret my decision to tell you about this site. Now you're gonna cramp my style and awesomeness here like you have been on IJ, bro. *whines* I didn't think you'd actually join! T_T Loser.

Ah this is gonna be funny (though painful) when you actually get around to reading this. I can already feel that familiar stinging sensation in my shoulder. But luckily for me you've left for boot camp so I have at least a month and a half to go before I have to feel that pain. *whew*

No but seriously, welcome to AF, older brother, 'Broly3k8'. Have fun and READ. THE. RULES. XP [He's gonna kill meh for that one, too. Oh well.]

Btw, good luck at boot camp and keep Stico in line! You gotta make sure that neither of you give up before it's all over. YOU CAN DO EET!

International 4-8818
08-20-2007, 01:58 AM
Hey awesome U.S. army. awesome! I'm in the coast guard and was there for a couple of weeks. Well welcome and have fun.

mew mew
08-22-2007, 12:37 AM
hi there.. welcome to the forum.. see ya around..^^

08-23-2007, 08:55 PM
:welcome: Welcome to AF!:welcome:
Have lots of fun posting, but don't forget to follow the rules
pm me if you need anything even if it's just a friend

Reonic Flux
09-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Hello, Broly3k8!! Please remember these:

Never post spam

Make lots of friends

Stay active

Have fun

PM me if you need anything...

:D :D

09-02-2007, 10:54 PM
hello and welcome to AF, enjoy your stay, read and follow the rules and stay active. take care and i hope to see ya in the forums..btw..my husband is in the army too..we're in texas as well..god bless!!

09-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Hi! welcome & Enjoy.Follow the rules.