PDA

View Full Version : If you could Make Anyone do Something What Would it Be?

prestestkagome10
08-16-2007, 01:47 AM
I would make Ichigo do a backflip on to Rengi's head and see if Rukia laugh. that would be a sight to see.:p

Tenchi Masaki
08-16-2007, 05:47 AM
I would lock Kubo Tite in a cell and force him to tell me the rest of Bleach's plot line. Afterwards I can hold the fanbase at bay with the amount of spoilers I have accumulated.

BUT if you were referring to me posting something I want the characters to do...

Force Ichigo to pair with Rukia, then allow Ishida to romance Inoue. This will end all debate towards who ends up with who in the end and I can finally see more scenes with my favorite Bleach Couple ^^.

Interpreter
08-16-2007, 10:08 AM
I would make Kubo Tite put Ichimaru back to the good side... And let Tatsuki have more than the powers she have now.

AHQ
08-16-2007, 12:03 PM
I would make Ichigo go berserk and kill everyone in sight with his bankai:ninja:

Tenchi Masaki
08-16-2007, 12:35 PM
I would make Ichigo go berserk and kill everyone in sight with his bankai:ninja:

I think he does that anyway. Maybe not go fully berserk...although when his hollow use to take over he did get a little bloodlusty.

Another thing I'd want happening is a full episode of the "female shinigami meeting club." They showed some meetings during the end of some Bleach episodes, so it'd be interesting to see twenty minutes of what they discuss and how they all interact with one another.

Miss Tsukkii
08-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Force Ichigo to pair with Rukia, then allow Ishida to romance Inoue. This will end all debate towards who ends up with who in the end and I can finally see more scenes with my favorite Bleach Couple ^^.
I'd do exactly the same n_n;;

Another thing I'd want happening is a full episode of the "female shinigami meeting club." They showed some meetings during the end of some Bleach episodes, so it'd be interesting to see twenty minutes of what they discuss and how they all interact with one another.

Ohhh now that would be interesting! O.O