PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid: Guns of Patriots

PanzerJager
08-13-2007, 02:01 AM
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is the forthcoming game in the Metal Gear series. Directed by Hideo Kojima and Shuyo Murata, Guns of the Patriots is currently being developed by Kojima Productions exclusively for the PS3 The game uses the motto "No Place to Hide!", and is being developed with the central theme of "Sense". It will be the last Metal Gear Solid game developed by Hideo Kojima and the last game in the series that concerns Solid Snake.

Read More Here: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/807/807587p1.html

Never really played very much MGS, but I did at my friends house and it was really fun. So here ya go, last game by master Hedeo Kojima (too bad).

Wolfwood
08-13-2007, 02:44 AM
i've been keeping up with all the previews of this game and really can't wait. it looks amazing, thats just the easyest way to put it ^^
my favorite thing about it is Kojima has kept his sence of humour in the game from the demo previews i've been watching so far. (see the demo where kojima was playing the game)
it's set to be the last in the MGS story, but there's already a MGS online game being made as a PS3 exclusive aswell.
somehow i don't see the MGS series ending for good until atleast next gen ^^;

my favorite part is looking to be the ability to take sides by killing people on the opposite side, or maybe just controling the little robot thing while you can see snake using a PS3 control to use the robot. lol

=[[Wolfwood]]=

PanzerJager
08-13-2007, 03:31 AM
yea.. there was a really cool trailer i saw a while back. ill try to get the link (if i can find it). ;)

Wolfwood
08-13-2007, 03:41 AM
i think most the trailers found their way to youtube.
so far this game is set for a worldwide release eairly next year, i forgot the exact date, but every country gets it at the same time ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Sword
08-14-2007, 02:28 PM
Bit behind on this info aren't we? Everyone knows about it already.

There are some cool gameplay demos on youtube. The ones I saw were taken from a presentation by Kojima Productions explaining what they were doing along the way.

PanzerJager
08-14-2007, 04:35 PM
yea.. i probably saw this trailer a year and a half ago. just getting the word out to people who dont know.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-14-2007, 06:08 PM
I have not read a thing on it or saw anything on it. I wanna wait until it come sout, so I can be suprised. I do that with EVERY video game. I find it useless to get future info and spoil teh WHOLE suprise and fun.

Hardcore Gamer
08-16-2007, 08:19 PM
To be completely honest, I cannot wait for this game to come out. Most people I talk to and a lot of articles I read talk about MGS4 going to the 360 as well. The people at Konami want to release it as multi-platform because they'll make more money. The good news is that Hideo Kojima just reconfirmed that the game is PS3-exclusive. This game being released only on the PS3 will make a lot of people, myself included, buy a PS3. I do not own a next-gen system as of yet, because I don't want a 360 or Wii (different subject, another time) but when this game comes out, I will probably pick a PS3 up not too long after it does. And to add something else, I think that at the end of this game, they will have to introduce a new character (not Raiden) to take over Snake's shoes. I just watched an old trailer for the game today that had Snake looking like he was about to do something to end his life (didn't wanna be too graphic for the kiddies out there:D ). Overall, I think the game will be worth the wait and having the PS3 come early next year.