PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

PanzerJager
08-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway is the 3rd entry in the Brothers in Arms series of video games. The game puts players in the role of Sargent Matt Baker a soldier of the 101st Airborn Division, during Operation Market Garden in the late stages of WWII. The game will be released on the Xbox360, PS3, and PC on November 16, 2007.

The game has many new features, including the ability to command a further squad from a selection of new specialized units (bazooka teams, machine gun teams, mortar teams, as well as radio teams with which to call in artillery support). When a command is issued, the player model uses hand signals to issue the command to his squad, just like the previous games in the series. The player also has the ability to take cover behind objects much like in Rainbow Six Vegas.

Read More Here: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803133p1.html (PS3 version)

This is yet another game to be released in november, along with CoD4 and some others (right in time for my birthday, although i dont reallt like buying myself presents)

Rem
08-13-2007, 10:57 AM
I don't know if I should buy this or airborne, BIA is a lot better than MoH as a whole but people might actually be playing MoH online.

PanzerJager
08-13-2007, 03:13 PM
I dont know to much about MoH: Airborne, but BiA looks better graphic-wise. Just buy both if you really want them.

Rem
08-13-2007, 07:26 PM
I dont know to much about MoH: Airborne, but BiA looks better graphic-wise. Just buy both if you really want them.
I'm sure i will eventually but 60$ a pop is too much to buy both from the start.