PDA

View Full Version : who do you think well be the first capitan to die?

prestestkagome10
08-09-2007, 07:36 PM
i think it will be Ichimauru

hokiboshi
08-09-2007, 11:55 PM
the 9th squad captain, his name is tousen, kaname by the way, why? because he's the weakest of the three runaway captains (at least thats what i think) and renji isn't a captain but a liuetenant

Opacus
08-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Tousen's so gonna die, then Gin, perhaps Toshiro too then, and then Aizen.

Twig Ee
08-10-2007, 10:07 AM
No NOT AIZEN, he's cool! Ichimaru's gonna die and i want hitsugaya or Matsumoto to kill him.

Opacus
08-10-2007, 11:18 AM
No NOT AIZEN, he's cool! Ichimaru's gonna die and i want hitsugaya or Matsumoto to kill him.
He's the main protagonist, he WILL die no matter how cool he is :P

bleach_grl_
08-11-2007, 01:30 PM
ken uses brute strength and probally kill himself in a horrible dumbell accident

Perpetual Specter
08-12-2007, 09:32 PM
I say tousen for basically the same reason hokiboshi stated,he's the weakest runaway captain

xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx
08-12-2007, 09:49 PM
I think ichimaru though i dont think he should be call a captain after what he did he just always seemed like a cold hearted evil guy so...i have my hopes up..he better die
>/

Interpreter
08-13-2007, 01:59 AM
definitely tousen... i dun think he has any important role anyway.. followed by aizen n maybe renji.

Slumber
08-13-2007, 09:46 AM
He's the main protagonist, he WILL die no matter how cool he is :P

I thought he was an antagonist/villain.:closedeye

lordrellik8
08-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Mayuri Kurotsuchi,
I just don't like him.

Kiyotaka Narumi
08-23-2007, 07:44 AM
hmmm...I think it's gonna be Kenpachi.There's been a certain buzz about him in the manga lately...then again, I could be wrong...It's just guesses after all...:closedeye

>.< I don't want Hitsu-chan to die, though... He's too...cute!!

Inc0gnit0
08-23-2007, 02:02 PM
I don't think they'd kill of Hitsugaya, he was voted the second most liked character after Ichigo. To be honest he kicks *** and there's so much they can do with him plus he seems to be the most seen captain. He's also a lot stronger then he seems. To be honest I don't think we've seen his full strength yet, the kids got crazy potential and I seriously doubt that the whole ice petal thing is what the arrancar explained it to be. I have to start reading the mangas though.

Hinata626
09-01-2007, 05:45 PM
its renji, not renji and i think the 9th squad captain should die.

asabarnes
09-02-2007, 11:30 PM
will not kenpachi we know that
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t106/raining_rukia/Bleach/th97951b1a.gif

Bragi
09-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Tousen... hmm.. well definitely not byakuya or Ichimaru.. hahah~! those 2 are my fave!

Wio
09-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Ummm, all of the Captains have died already. That is why you can find them in soul society. The first to die was the captain of squad 1.
They're already dead... just like Kikyo. And everyone must know.

its renji, not renji
It is renji, but it's rengi, not renji.

bitterrose1025
09-06-2007, 09:14 PM
either ichimaru or mayuri (i dont really like him). and actually renji isnt a captain he is a vice captain.

Opacus
09-09-2007, 08:35 AM
I thought he was an antagonist/villain.:closedeye
Yeah sorry, my English aint perfect :D

Ramonkun
09-12-2007, 11:08 PM
tousen

RangikuGirl
09-30-2007, 01:54 AM
Sajin Komamura...you guys have been naming super popular Captains...
I doubt that.
However Komamura hasn't really been popular, and he has a plot setup where he wants to redeem himself and bring back Tousen. I find death possible.

VraieEsprit
09-30-2007, 03:08 AM
I say tousen for basically the same reason hokiboshi stated,he's the weakest runaway captain

Antagonist, surely? Not protagonist...?

Although that's no rule - look at Naraku in Inuyasha (grr).

I'd like it to be Tousen just because I still don't think his defection etc is believable in the confines of the story and the characterisation given him. At least not in what I've seen so far. I hate randomness like that - he has to go ^_^.

The captain I really want to die though is Kurotsuchi. Because of how he treats his daughter ^_^ and because of his involvement with the Quincys and the death of Uryuu's grandfather.

But of the ones in the poll - Tousen or Ichimaru probably. But I'd like it to be Tousen.

NOT Byakuya!

Vraie

RangikuGirl
09-30-2007, 03:22 AM
Also, to address Tousen being the "weakest runaway captain", we don't really know that for sure.
Some people affirm he was toying with Kenpachi (He could've made his first blow the fatal blow. Why didn't he? He could've taken off Kenpachi's head in the first seconds of his bankai. Arrogance? Underestimating Kenpachi? Toying with him?) and delaying things for Aizen (Sort of how Ichimaru seemed to just be messing around too), and it's ludicrous to believe he doesn't have something up his sleeve or some upgrade now that he's with Aizen.
I mean, why would Aizen bring along a weakling? Just because he's blind to Aizen's hypnosis? Aizen could kill most of the Captains in minutes, so it's likely he could've just killed Tousen instead of bringing him along.
And Gin and Tousen seem to be above the Espada, on a higher level of respect and power. Let's not forget Tousen slicing off Grimmjow's arm and steel skin in one swipe unreleased without Grimm even sensing him.
It's debatable Grimmjow and a lot of the Espada are equal to or stronger than a lot of the Shinigami Captains like Byakuya and Kenpachi, so it has to mean something...

And besides, Kenpachi getting through Tousen's bankai was just Tousen's bad luck of the draw. What other Captains are so dependent on pure brute melee force and willing to test someone's location by taking major blows? A great deal of other fighters would be hopeless and lost in the darkness, and it's reasonable that (Despite not doing it with Kenpachi) Tousen could simply kill them with the first blow landed while they're in the darkness. One strike for their head and they're dead, they can't do a thing.

hoshima haruna
10-02-2007, 08:03 PM
i think it'll be ichimaru and the 9th guy....