PDA

View Full Version : Bleach music.

Kaoru217
08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Bleach is a cool anime, and I especially love the music they have. Like that acoustic background song.

Anyone know what it's called?

Sawada Ieyasu
08-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Hn.. Dunno. There are I believe five songs with acoustic. XD Did you try checking on the search? ' Bleach Acoustic' Try and search for that. O.o

Gjallarhorn
08-07-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't think that there is any acoustic background song. The only background song with vocals is Hazel Fernandes' "Number One", which is far from being acoustic.

I am a fan of the music. The insert songs are great, as are the openings(most of them have been done by bands I like, which is awesome), but I have not liked any of the closing themes, with the exception of "Life is like A Boat" by Yui.

Jose
08-07-2007, 06:40 PM
I don't think that there is any acoustic background song. The only background song with vocals is Hazel Fernandes' "Number One", which is far from being acoustic.

I am a fan of the music. The insert songs are great, as are the openings(most of them have been done by bands I like, which is awesome), but I have not liked any of the closing themes, with the exception of "Life is like A Boat" by Yui.
yes i agree
end theme for bleach are pretty bad i do not like happypeople by sos

Azel
08-07-2007, 06:47 PM
I am not familar with a lot of Bleach music, although I do like the song "Asterisk" by Orange Range and the Yui closing theme.

realms89
08-09-2007, 01:34 AM
i know its called (thank you) if you like ill send it 2 u email Kaoru217 its 3.87 mb so pretty much nothing it will fit in an email

benjamin89
08-09-2007, 02:18 AM
'Thank you' isnt that an ending?

Do you mean 'On the precipice of defeat'? Thou thats not acoustic..

realms89
08-09-2007, 12:33 PM
here is this it
yeah its an ending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiBqMdByYGo

lordrellik8
08-09-2007, 01:07 PM
I like "Houkiboshi" by Yunna.
Ithink it's an alright song, I guess.

bya~chan
08-19-2007, 06:13 PM
i like thank you and houki boshi...

mikadzuki
08-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Bleach is a cool anime, and I especially love the music they have. Like that acoustic background song.

Anyone know what it's called?

hello there!^^
Bleach has lots of cool music. Aside from the opening and ending themes by famous jpop stars, it has lots of beautiful, upbeat and down right cool bgms as well...

i took out a copy of my playlist for you. it's the list of the bgms (the acoustics you were talking about^^) from the BLEACH OST. These are the ones that set the mood in the myriad of scenes in the anime...

oh, please not that:

track 2 (asterisk) is not a bgm but an opening song
track 12 and 21 have vocals in it as you can see. these are insert songs
well, hope this helps answer your query^^

have a nice day... c ya around^^

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/ged_autumn11/BLEACHOST.jpg