PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi Masaki and Ayeka

Sawada Ieyasu
08-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Had it been different, how do you think they should have met? Likewise instead of that awefull intrusion.

Kagome
08-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Had it been any different, I doubt they would have met at all. Ayeka was chasing Yosho in the OAV and only found him (and Tenchi) because of Ryoko's residual energy...And in Universe she was just drifting by and Ryu-Oh noticed Ryoko's energy and locked on informing Azaka and Kamedake who in turn informed Ayeka...If it weren't for Ryoko Ayeka would've never known of Tenchi's existance.

Sawada Ieyasu
08-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Ah. e.e Very well said. I suppose that would be it, if it had been any different. =/

VraieEsprit
08-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Had it been any different, I doubt they would have met at all. Ayeka was chasing Yosho in the OAV and only found him (and Tenchi) because of Ryoko's residual energy...And in Universe she was just drifting by and Ryu-Oh noticed Ryoko's energy and locked on informing Azaka and Kamedake who in turn informed Ayeka...If it weren't for Ryoko Ayeka would've never known of Tenchi's existance.

There's something nicely ironic about that...^_^.

Vraie

Trident_Spear
08-24-2007, 06:21 PM

This is a fallacy in thinking - think of the unknown future as a spiderweb, with the lines being paths, and the points they meet decisions where you cane go one way or another - there is more than one way to the same point.

There is the fact that Tsunami was actively seeking out Tenchi, so she would have likely bought her human sister with her in one way or another. There was a fanfic about this a while back, I'll try to find it.

Anyway, with reasoning like this, if you really want to get down to it - you could say, thanks to Tsunami, Washu, Tokimi, Azusa, Ryo-ohki, Misaki, Funaho, etc. -- Ryoko met Tenchi. Or any of the other girls if you get down to it.

How could have Aeka met Tenchi? Yosho wanted to run away anyway, he might have found another excuse or way. Aeka goes after him.... and there we have it. No Ryoko necessary.