PDA

View Full Version : Fable-the lost chapters

♥Ichigo♥
08-03-2007, 12:41 PM
i played this game and i thought it was brilliant, does anyone else like it? and how many more are there?

silent_destroyer
08-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I just got that game the other day,and so far its great,is there anything i need to know that could improve my chances of not dying.

LOVE STUFF
08-03-2007, 03:38 PM
I heard about this game but I haven't had the chance to buy but I heard it was good game!!

♥Ichigo♥
08-04-2007, 03:38 PM
I just got that game the other day,and so far its great,is there anything i need to know that could improve my chances of not dying.

i hav no idea i suck at it lol, but if you go to the heros guild and step into the green light, you can raise your health, that might help

(_YvOnSo_)
08-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Ah yall r all newbies, lol jk. I am such a fan of that game. I even beat the game in a day, to tell u the truth. I had the best armor and the best weapons u can in the game. But, everything else is just great.

splark23
08-05-2007, 03:59 PM
i did the game in about a week of buying it, it's amazing, way better than i thought. i would recomend it to anyone who likes RPGs, or liked the game Black and White, which was made by the same people who made fable.

(_YvOnSo_)
08-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Also on that game. I had the greatest reputation on the game, u cant even believe it lol.

Ichiro Matsuchani
08-06-2007, 12:05 AM
The game had a fair presentation, and the gameplay was good enough to get you hooked. The problem is, the game is easily beatable in a single day, and the good/bad separation isn't good enough for their to be a lot of replayability.

As for the expansion, I think it was more of just milking a dead cow.

(_YvOnSo_)
08-08-2007, 04:47 PM
One thing that I hated about the game was the lack of different types of armor and weapons. Its always same type of armor u get on there. Theres only one awsomest armor on there, and i had it. Same goes for swords as well.

Dojoep
08-14-2007, 10:28 AM
game would be better if it was online too but its just so much fun to play who really cares (short too)

Sayoran
08-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Fable LC is brilliant (sooo easy though), and Ichigo there's only the one game - LC is an expansion of the original Fable on the Xbox. They're working on Fable 2 though.
:cool: