PDA

View Full Version : arrancar or vaizard

hokiboshi
08-02-2007, 11:02 PM
setting "normal" shinigamis aside which of these two would you prefer to be?

Vaizard: shinigami's endowed with hollow abilities

Arrancar: hollows who took off their masks to gain shinigami powers

choose which you think is better and state why...

Wio
08-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Vizard.
No Aizen...
They're home free. (Have you ever seen homeward bound?)

Hollow Ichigo
08-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Vivard. One because thats what i am right now. A Vivard. hello Hollow Ichigo Hollow ogihci.........Yeah

xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx
08-03-2007, 05:42 PM
i like both actually O.o

Gjallarhorn
08-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Both equally. They are about the same strength on average, and only look different. The Vaizards look cool because of their masks(see: Ichigo), and the Arrancar Resurreccion is awesome as well, especially for the Espada(see: Grimmjow).

hokiboshi
08-04-2007, 02:15 AM
they may look equally cool but there are always defining differences between the two, like the arrancar having "steel skin"(skin infused with huge amounts spirit power that is able to block swords). in the vaizard's side, i dont know much except for the fact that they can explosively increase spirit force for a short peroid of time (like ichigo).

hokiboshi
08-04-2007, 02:18 AM
personally, i'd be an arrancar and be one of the coveted "espada". becuse of the ability to block swords bare handed and to take on opponents bare handed as well (grimmjow). and the cool, white outfit

bankai
08-04-2007, 04:18 AM
definetely arrancar...being nice is lame and boring...

Tenchi Masaki
08-04-2007, 04:36 AM
definetely arrancar...being nice is lame and boring...

Haha I don't think the Vaizard's are Saints. Their real role in the war between Soul Society and Aizen has yet to be discovered. Hachi seems the nicest out of the bunch but Hiyori seems like she'll knock the lights out of anyone that bugs her.

Personally I'd be a Vaizard. Being an arrancar would mean that I would have to take orders from Aizen or high ranked Arrancars/Espada so I would feel more like a soldier than a warrior. The Vaizard are united with a common cause (I hope) and seem to show more comradery(sp?) with one another.

Even though not a lot of information has been revealed about the Vaizards, with only Ichigo's experiences to go by, I would definitely be one.

Arculon
08-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Vizards, seem more in control of themeselves once they are in that stage, then again I'm probably saying this because of how the anime depicts each side.

Regards,

Arculon

Obscurity
08-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Vizards because their true power comes from wearing a mask not turning into a big retard.

realms89
08-07-2007, 02:32 AM
arrancar they look savage

Gjallarhorn
08-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Vizards because their true power comes from wearing a mask not turning into a big retard.

Not all of the Arrancar turn big. Only one was shown who actually got big, and that was the bull-themed one. Grimmjow actually gets thinner in his Resurreccion state, and is given more of a panther theme.

Bragi
08-07-2007, 07:31 AM
my money goes to the Arrancar... Grimmjow rocks beating the hell out of ichigo!~ nyahaha..!

Interpreter
08-11-2007, 09:02 AM
vaizards coz they're cooler than arrancars.

Uno_Caste
08-11-2007, 09:48 AM
They are both equally better in their own ways when it comes to ability, power and total capacity. But seeing as how things in the manga are going so far, I'm rather amazed and stunned by the arrancars, particularly the Espada's constant show off of real forms and powers that were fairly spectacular. Ichigo being the only representative atm from the Vaizard's side has also been showing distinctive qualities since the rampage, which then is evident to the Vaizards merit. Still, I favor the arrancars. Maybe, for now. =)

ChaosShadow86
08-27-2007, 03:47 PM
I would go with the Arrancar since all of the fights with them so far have been awesome. Plus, we still haven't seen the rest of the Espada. Just look at Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. They seem pretty strong. And their white outfits are wicked =P

GrimStride™
08-28-2007, 09:38 AM
vaizards coz they're cooler than arrancars.
i agree.Arrancars are cool but the Vaizards rule :D

Wonderwice
08-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Arrancar; and then I don't mean the lower ranked ones, but the Espada.
The Vaizard are cool; especially Hiyori and the greenhaired girl, but the Espada are just hot XD {and nothing beats cutie-pie Wonderwice Margera, aye o_< }

Lefty
08-29-2007, 07:28 PM
I would of course want to be a vaizard.
I wouldnt want to be hollow and controlled by Aizen.

dark wrath
10-17-2007, 09:14 PM
i chose arrancar because i choose evil over good

AshWilso12
10-22-2007, 04:21 AM
vaizard cause the arrancar look weird :D

KP4
10-22-2007, 09:39 AM
I would have to say Vizard, since they are more human like. The arancar seem too beastly which makes sinse since they are hollows.

Kuchiyose Mizu
11-03-2007, 06:31 AM
Vizard. Because Shinji totally kicked Grimmjow's a**. And, even before that, Ichigo in Vizard form already kicked half of his a**...

Jose
11-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Arrancar: hollows who took off their masks to gain shinigami powers

why because well i dont know why it is just more my taste than the other way around

Asriel
11-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I would have to go with vizards.
Being a shinigami first is better than starting off as a hollow and than gaining the power of a shinigami.

I would say Vizard because they gain the power of a hollow and becuase they just seem way cooler.

But still arrancar's are still cool to.

animeman1990
11-13-2007, 06:25 PM
id have to say vaizard because of the fact i like their style of fight better. Arrancar have to fuse with their released swords however vaizard fight similar to shinigami. I dont like the whole fusing thing i like it being a weapon of its own. I also like the vaizard because i believe they are stronger for one. (see the ichigo and grimmjow fight where the one vaizard just overwhelms him) and because they dont have ugly holes int hem lmao!

nikoko-nozomu
11-13-2007, 10:56 PM
I'll go with Vizard because I'm not really a big fan of Aizen, and being an Arrancar would mean serving him. That, and they at least look relatively normal. I hate to stand out in a crowd...

sky.kitsune
11-18-2007, 05:39 PM
mmmm... eto sa... i'll go with vaizard.
because it is a lot cooler to be able to remove your mask and look like a regular human.:)

shadow-bui
11-21-2007, 07:57 PM
i would say arrancar because they are strong and pretty cool

Valterra
11-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Vaizard's side I would choose they get to take off their mask =)

DreamScape
12-08-2007, 11:42 AM
vaizards. I think they are stronger

Zidarri
12-08-2007, 02:34 PM
I chose Vaizard because I think they're stronger than the Espada. We'll find out soon, I'm sure.

Jin08
12-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Arrancar. I like that they are strong and can release their zanpakuto too. I just think Grimmjow and Ulquiorra look awesome.

Brojasu
12-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Arrancar, they just seem more powerful to me

Souji Seta
01-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Vizards are way cooler than both shinigami and arrancar (if you asked me they look like a bunch of bystanders, haha!). I forgot who it was, I think it was Urahara that mentioned that the vizards or masked soldiers have more potential than both parties.
Vizards can use both kidou and cero but I think arrancars are unable to use kidou and shinigamis could not use cero.
Well I guess we'll know in the future.

Lee787
02-07-2008, 02:35 PM
I like the vizards better. It seems like they have more aces being able to not only don their hollow mask but also use shikai and bankai and kido. Arrancar have their hierro and other hollow attacks but they only have one true release form.

XxTaintedxX
02-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Both seem cool...
But I'd chose Vizard anyday...
I dunno why...it just seems more controlled and calm...

sensei-zeb
02-29-2008, 12:55 PM
i would go for arrancar becasue they have the espada. when looking at Ulquiorra you realise that vizard are nothing compared to arrancar

Ulquiorra__Schiffer
03-06-2008, 10:17 AM
I would choice for arrancar.
Because arrancar are stronger then vaizard.
Like shinji and the little girl are the only one who know bankai.
While everyone in the Espada can release there sword (I think).
Its true that shinji almost killed grimmjow but gimmjow had just one arm.
Also grimmjow didn't fight with his sword released and he is just number six.

Dxon
03-07-2008, 10:46 AM
I chose Vaizard.
Has more certainty of becoming one! :laugh:

ShiniTenshi
04-11-2008, 08:55 AM
I would choice for arrancar.
Because arrancar are stronger then vaizard.
Like shinji and the little girl are the only one who know bankai.
While everyone in the Espada can release there sword (I think).
Its true that shinji almost killed grimmjow but gimmjow had just one arm.
Also grimmjow didn't fight with his sword released and he is just number six.

I'm guessing that not many people here actually read the BLeach manga, right? If not then, http://www.bleach7.com/?page=member/musicoped. The current vizard, Shinji and friends, are all former Soul Society Shinigami. In fact, all of them aside from Hiyori, Risa, and possibly Hachi and Mashiro, were previously CAPTAINS! THat means that most of them know bankai. Anyway, jsut rambling. Definitely vizerd for me, simply due to the greater variance in the power capabilities.

Atropos
04-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Vaizard definately

PigFarts
04-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Vizard.
No Aizen...
They're home free. (Have you ever seen homeward bound?)

Oh my God...I LOVE that movie. That was all I watched when I was younger!

But me....Vizard. No hole-in-the-body thing for me, man. No, you see, Vizards are kinda like "Renegade Shinigami" and they just seem a lot cooler. They also have a LOT of control over their own will: they have no leader, where the arrancar are under Aizen's control - not cool, man!

And despite the fact that it's a downside that they have no allies, it's better to just live your life regardless. Yeah, vizard for ME!

Sanosuke23
04-12-2008, 04:26 AM
I voted Arrancar, and here's why:

Not all Hollows are inherently evil, this has been hinted at with a couple of characters so far. They're more savage yes, but savage != evil. So, that's not really an arguing point for me.

As far as Vizards and Arrancar are concerned, they're basically the same thing coming from opposite sides. Their power is pretty even, so that's not an arguing point either.

I don't mind being part of a structured environment, and I'd rather be predator rather than prey. On top of that, Arrancar seem to represent overcoming immense despair/negative emotion to reach a new potential while Vizards seem to represent repressing these emotions which seems like a risk to me.

Besides, I like their design.

Banana OG
04-15-2008, 11:02 PM
I chose the Vaizard. Yes the Arrancar are very powerful, but they lack their own independence to do things.

I can't stand being told what to do, who to kill, where to be.... etc. That would jus tpiss me off too much.

With the Vaizard I don't have to ask to be anywhere I can just leave. Yes my reason seems stupid and childish but it's my choice.

aure009
04-15-2008, 11:25 PM
same here...

i will go with the vaizard...although all members of espada are cool...

but...there is just something that they are not so cool...(i really hate zommari lerroux)

and look at the vaizard,
all of them are seated ifficers back in soul society and shinji kinda looks cool with his outfit as a captain of the 5th division...:p

aside from that, aigawa love.....an afro captain:laugh:

VZRD GQ
06-13-2008, 10:27 PM
inwould be vizard.. they're realy strong.. like shinji. an their mask look realy cool..an if the vizard tried i think they could easily beat the espada

VZRD GQ
06-13-2008, 10:29 PM
noo i doubt that cuz before they were vizard love , and rose were both captains so they most likely kno bankai

Xezmer
06-14-2008, 05:06 PM
They're both equals because Arrancar are Shinigamis who has Hollow powers and Vizard are hollows who took of their mask to use their shinigami powers.
It's practically vice-versa.