PDA

View Full Version : Xerxes Sigs

Riula Xerxes
07-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Well, I was asked a few weeks back by a fellow clan member from a different chat/forum to make a sig for him. I used to dabble a little, noting special, but with PaintDotNet now, I realized I can do more, so here is my first Commissioned Sig made with this wondrous program.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/9715146ac075398f30.png

As I progress I'll take more requests. As for this signature, I had to Delete the Whole BG which was white from the warrior with a like 2pt eraser, << Just for control and shrink it, as well as adjusting size on the new BG plus getting the perfect color on the text & faint border. I think it came out ok.

Riula Xerxes
08-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Hrmm.. I guess no comments. Dunno if thats a good or bad thing. But Anyhow, I guess I'll do Requests now. Nothing too crazy though.

shougo amakousa
08-03-2007, 12:14 PM
A signature is more of 400x150 size why dont you try that?

Vintniv
08-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Pop out signature are pretty uncommon. Rare to see one. I would say that the lower part where the guy is actually in the signature could be smaller.

Riula Xerxes
08-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Hrmm.. I suppose I could shrink the banner like are, maybe splice it in half, length wise, or just shrink and re-apply. And as for Specific size, I'm going to work on that once I get the hang of layering. ^^; One thing at a time, lol. If you have any suggestions, or challenges for me, I'll be happy to have them And if any already extracted images, That helps much more ^^

Riula Xerxes
08-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Well, I decided to try my hand in the Request thread, this is what I've made.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/DarkChyldeOne/Creations/My%20Stuffs/RYO-wip.png

I feel I did the extraction better on this one then my last one. I've gotten abit more brave in how close I get to the lines xD I'm always afraid I might hurt the image I want to extract.

All my work is done with PaintDotNet. I Really Really love this program, but It seems to be lacking in tools <<;, or rather, Brushes. Oh well, I'll stick to what I have for now.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
08-10-2007, 08:32 AM
Cool, cool. But, yeah, it's pretty big. But, it's good. ^_^