PDA

View Full Version : Armored Core Series

Overlord Darth Fluffles
07-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Just curious, I just rented Armored Core 4, possibly one of the best in the series. I would like to know if any of you like this series, and which one is your favorte game. Preferably I LOVE Armored Core Silent Line, but Armored Core 4, has definitly pwned it, making it to the top in my list.

thestarsprism
07-28-2007, 07:01 PM
I thought AC3 was the best. I don't have AC4, and I don't think I have the money for it, but I've played the other 2. The weapons in that game though were awesome. ^.^

Light Buster
07-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Armored Core is okay, unless you consider Last Raven, Nine Breaker, and Nexus.

MomijiTMO
07-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I liked AC Last Raven the most.

Even though I mainly play it for Arena, Nine Breaker was overkill.

AC4 is pretty sweet though but I am attached to the LR because it was that hard.

EDIT : I had a HUGE typo before lol

Light Buster
07-28-2007, 08:34 PM
I liked AC Last Raven the most.
If you try the controls, diffriculty, and compare it to the cutscenses, this game wasn't even that good.

Even though I mainly play it for Arena, Nine Breaker was overkill.
Nine Breaker doesn't provide online play which suck.

AC4 is pretty sweet though but I am attacked to the LR because it was that hard.
Now Armored Core 4 has simple controls, great graphics, less time to customize AC leaving more time to do missions. But Armored Core 4 has flaws that bother me. Short missions and A.I. is...well...dim. Armored Core 4 is the best above all Armored Core games.

Jdmk
07-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Yeah, Armored Core is pritty cool, im hopping to see how the PS3 version will turn out...

Light Buster
07-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah, Armored Core is pritty cool, im hopping to see how the PS3 version will turn out...
Here's a review of what to expect:http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1491/Armored_Core_4.html

Jdmk
07-29-2007, 04:41 PM
^^^Thanks for the link, this game looks good, real good, but some how it has a low rating (G4 said it had short missions, a ton of them but they were too short, and this was its down fall) but anyways it looks awesome to me, hopefully in a couple of month i can buy a PS3 for AC4 (yup they name the game Armored Core 4 again for some reason) and for many other PS3 games...

realms89
08-02-2007, 04:55 AM
i <3 the very 1st one on ps one

choasking
08-02-2007, 06:41 AM
yeah i saw that one AC4 omg the graphic was soo awesome compare to other but I dont really know about the game play though, I hope the game play is good as the graphic's is. But I like silent line more though =D.