PDA

View Full Version : Aizen..One of the strongest of all Soul reapers.

Hollow Ichigo
07-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Aizen is one of the strongest and he rocks.

LeTombassador
07-25-2007, 03:19 PM
nope... he´s a fag

Hollow Ichigo
07-25-2007, 03:33 PM
He stronger then most of the captains.

Kitanoru
07-25-2007, 04:18 PM
For some odd reason I actually think that Zarakai Kenpachi [I really hope my spelling is correct on that] is slightly stronger than Aizen. I don't really know why that is, but that is just my opinion. Also I have not followed the manga, I have only been watching the anime series so far, so I could be wrong.

animesaint
07-25-2007, 07:18 PM
Holding on to the fact that Aizen totally pwned Ichi before he left proves that he is one of the strongest. AND he is the leader of the feared Espadas.

Vampire Demetrius
07-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Aizen is one of the strongest Soul Reapers that is why he lefthis place of command to gain a higher power

Hollow Ichigo
07-25-2007, 09:53 PM
For one he is stronger then Sajin. Someone thast surpirsed Zaraki with his spirit pressure. Thats something that alot of people cant do. Two he destroyed Renji and Ichigo when they both attacked at once. Thrid he is stronger then Gin,someone that could push Ichigo back with one strike,and is also stronger then Toshiro. Fourth........they said that he is at the limit of all Soul reaper combat sytles. Flash steps,that means he could be faster then Yoroechi,Kido,better the Urahara and Byakuya,combat skills,that means everyone. So yeah Aizen could destroy every captain. He could have a hard time with Kyoraku,Zaraki,Ukitake,and Yamamoto.

Mugetsu
07-26-2007, 09:59 AM
So yeah Aizen could destroy every captain. He could have a hard time with Kyoraku,Zaraki,Ukitake,and Yamamoto.

Take Zaraki out of there and I would agree with you. All Zaraki can do is use his brute power. A person who is not in harmony with his own zanpaktou could never have a chance of defeating Aizen. Ichigo was able to beat Zaraki prior to getting bankai. Grimmjow pwnd Ichigo when he used bankai. Grimmjow fears Aizen. As powerful as he is Zaraki has no chance.

Honestly, I think that Yamamoto is the only one that can come close to him.

Hollow Ichigo
07-26-2007, 05:42 PM
yeah ZAraki could only win due to his spirit pressure.

Tenchi Masaki
07-27-2007, 05:48 AM
Considering the "cold hard facts" that we have so far, Aizen is extremely powerful and his zanpakutou's power is "broken." Being able to manipulate and distort your enemies is damn near mind control, but it's not completely a perfect power. I'm sure the person still has free will so long as they're free from Aizen's corruption (remember Hinamori? yeah she's still got it bad for Aizen...snap out of it girl!).

I'm sure there's a chink in Aizen's armor, an Achilles' heel that is yet to be revealed. We also do not know the role the Vaizards play in this power struggle. Only three or maybe four have shown some fighting prowess, but we may find out that one Vaizard is holding back a lot of power.

Not all the captain's abilities have been explained in full detail and some vice captains as well (I'm itching to see Yachiru's powers haha but maybe she just has raw power like Kenpachi *shrug*). We can base some assumptions by their movesets in their video game incarnations, but it's hard to tell just how powerful they are in the manga/anime.

So yes, I do agree that Aizen is probably the most powerful guy out there...but only for now. He's the main villian (for now possibly?) for a reason: He's the "strongest" person in that universe. As the story unfolds so will Aizen's true powers, its limits, and dare I say...his weaknesses.

Someone with all that power I would think would have to be beaten psychologically (break his will to fight, drive him to insanity, etc.) but hey this is Bleach and its all about beating your opponent up until you let him/her know you're stronger haha.

Hitsugaya389
07-28-2007, 03:58 AM
Aizen needs to get a life. He needs to actually play a BIG BIG BIG part in the series or something.

Tenchi Masaki
07-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Aizen needs to get a life. He needs to actually play a BIG BIG BIG part in the series or something.

"You can't rush a masterpiece"

Aizen will play a more intricate part into Bleach's plot soon, but for now he just serves as the pinnacle of power that Ichigo and company must surpass.

He's already made his mark in the Soul Society arc. I think orchestrating another Soul Reaper's death just to obtain an object from their soul and murdering the politicians that govern Soul Society is playing a pretty BIG part in the series.

For now all we get is his slicked back hairdo and father-like demeanor to his arrancar underlings to go by.

And I think Aizen does have a life. he's got goals and aspirations just like me and you but I suppose Soul Society doesn't agree with his ambitions. I mean Aizen making his dreams come true would result in an extreme power balance shift and the end of the world. But hey, let's let the guy dream for now, waiting patiently for what hellish plan he's concocted in his mind.

Hitsugaya389
07-28-2007, 06:40 AM
I know that much, but he's getting wasted (not the pervy way: the way where he's just there doing DDR)

Tenchi Masaki
07-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Out of curiousity, are you following the manga?

Without spoiling anything for you in case you haven't:

All the attention is on two people right now, and it's sort of been this way for a while in the manga. Battle after battle, I'm sure most of us are thinking what Aizen is up to. Sooner or later he'll pop up, but if you take a look at the manga...I could care less about what Aizen is up to because the events going on are coming to a dramatic conclusion and I wanna know the outcome. If Aizen does crash that battle though that'd be a twist...and he'd probably show up in the last panel too so we can get teased until next week haha.

Hollow Ichigo
07-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Ive read some of the Manga the last one i read was when Grimmjow and the others came to the himan world after that im lost.

Mugetsu
07-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Aizen won't interfere with the fights. When Ichigo & company first came to Hueco Mund he basically told the Espada to go to their rooms and not worry about it. He must have some kind of plan and I'm sure he will make his appearance soon. If he did decide to get involved then EVERYONE would die.