PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Retsu Unohana?

CherryMei
07-24-2007, 07:37 AM
I think she was one of the best Captain co'z she's a healer type

Sogetsin
07-24-2007, 08:41 PM
Healers win battles. I'm sure she's going to play a key role in the battle against Aizen.

CherryMei
07-24-2007, 09:43 PM
yea sure i will wathced it

tomoyo_daidouji
07-29-2007, 06:06 AM
i think the fourth squad captain is a really cool and strong shinigami... taking account that she has also great judgment skills and a maternal personality, she is truly one of the most respected captains by all shinigami (even those people from zaraki's squad).

i think she is also not the weakest captain (unlike many others think) because of her near perfect healing abilities that saved captain Hitsugaya and lieutenant Hinamori from certain death. and like somebody said. healers win battles.

WhatIsAUserName
07-29-2007, 06:19 AM
I guess that she's necessary in the Gotei 13 because she's the only one who can heal. But I think a big question is that in the war against the Arrancar, is she going to be strong enough to fight, or will she take a support role like she already has.

Of course, I think there's another question that needs to be asked: is that giant manta ray her bankai or shikai? I mean, it fits none of the initial releases we've seen, but captains don't bring out their final releases like that. Considering how much opposition Byakuya, Tousen, Komamura, etc had to showing their bankai to an opponent, it doesn't make sense for her to release it just to heal three vice-captains, since she seems like she's a good enough healer for their wounds (which were trivial, at the most).

Hollow Ichigo
07-29-2007, 05:52 PM
I belive she may have used her Hsikai when Healing Hitsugaya. Cause as he lowered herself down to him her mouth was moving. She could have been releasing it for his serious wounds.

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
07-29-2007, 06:32 PM
I dont now why so many people think she is weak... Compared to others her consistency to live and stay in battles longer is one of the best. Without consistency you wont get very far. Plus the abilitly to heal is great when in battles with partners. She has a key role in many things.

Slumber
07-29-2007, 10:13 PM
I never really cared for her.

CherryMei
07-30-2007, 09:21 AM
yea i agree with ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood many people think's that she's weak...but for me..she's not

hokiboshi
08-04-2007, 12:40 PM
i wouldn't want to be her enemy thats for sure. Why? her extremely calm personality definitely hides something underneath, as they say, the strongest of eruptions comes from the most quiet volcanoes. And add to that her still unknown fighting abilities that are a constant question throughout forums because she has only shown (or at least partly) her healing abilities which can save a person from certain death (Renji, Hitsugaya and Hinamori)

it wouldn't be fair if we just judge her based on her position as the relief squad captain just because her squad is considered by many (especially the 11th squad people) as the weakest squad. after all, she is a respected captain with good judgment and analytical skills. thogh her fighting abilities is still hidden in secret, im sure that its comparable to that of fighters like the other captains

LOVE STUFF
08-04-2007, 01:38 PM
she's ok!! but she is not my fav character!!