PDA

View Full Version : Ishida or Ichigo in speed

Sogetsin
07-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Who do you think is faster Ishida Uryuu or Kurosaki Ichigo? They both have impresive speed, but who do you think is the real winner among the two.

Gjallarhorn
07-23-2007, 08:58 PM
I think that they are fairly equal whilst Ichigo is using his ShiKai, but, Ishida probably has a slight advantage.

But, while Ichigo is using BanKai or is using his Vaizard powers, he is the obvious winner.

Sogetsin
07-23-2007, 09:34 PM
I think that they are fairly equal whilst Ichigo is using his ShiKai, but, Ishida probably has a slight advantage.

But, while Ichigo is using BanKai or is using his Vaizard powers, he is the obvious winner. I agree with your point, but we havent really seen Ishida's speed once he gets his Quinchi powers back, but then again we havent seen Ichigo's speed once hes mastered his Hollow.

Gjallarhorn
07-23-2007, 09:43 PM
I agree with your point, but we havent really seen Ishida's speed once he gets his Quinchi powers back, but then again we havent seen Ichigo's speed once hes mastered his Hollow.

I've read the manga; I've seen both.

Hollow Ichigo
07-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Ogihci is faster.

lordrellik8
07-31-2007, 05:16 PM
I agree with your point, but we havent really seen Ishida's speed once he gets his Quinchi powers back, but then again we havent seen Ichigo's speed once hes mastered his Hollow.

i also agree with you.

bankai
08-01-2007, 01:16 AM
ichigo Vaizard...very fast... remember when hollow ichigo fought byakuya...yep very fast

Elvore
08-01-2007, 08:26 AM
hes the star of course

Serenith Youkai
08-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Ichigo of course ^^

tomoyo_daidouji
08-02-2007, 10:26 AM
since ishida's speed relies not on his physical abilities but rather on the quincy ability of spirit particle manipulation (i think it was called flying curtain legs, where a quincy rides spirit particles under his feet to boost his speed as explained by mayuri) his speed would vary mainly on the amount of spirit particles in the surroundings, so his speed in the real world would not be so great (since the real world contains less spirit particles)

ichigo on the other hand has speed honed by experience (going against urahara, and his bankai training) so his speed is mainly based on his physical abilities, simply said, ichigo's speed would not vary whether he is in a place where there are few spirit particles or not.

in conclusion I'd say that ichigo has the upper hand in the speed category

DarkMoonPrince
08-02-2007, 10:35 AM
They're both pretty fast, It's a very hard choice. But I would choose ichigo

Rasengan John
08-02-2007, 11:14 AM
I voted Ishida.

hokiboshi
08-02-2007, 11:53 AM
since ishida's speed relies not on his physical abilities but rather on the quincy ability of spirit particle manipulation (i think it was called flying curtain legs, where a quincy rides spirit particles under his feet to boost his speed as explained by mayuri) his speed would vary mainly on the amount of spirit particles in the surroundings, so his speed in the real world would not be so great (since the real world contains less spirit particles)

ichigo on the other hand has speed honed by experience (going against urahara, and his bankai training) so his speed is mainly based on his physical abilities, simply said, ichigo's speed would not vary whether he is in a place where there are few spirit particles or not.

good analysis sis! i would've said those words too

Devious KG
08-04-2007, 05:12 PM

Couldn`t have said it better myself (:

Miss Tsukkii
08-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Well, there's not much left to explain...So I'll just say :
Since Ichigo in Bankai form is faster he has the advantage, cause Ishida doesn't have something like the bankai.

Tenchi Masaki
08-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Ishida doesn't have something like the bankai.

Well we can't be too certain that he doesn't have a "bankai-like" transformation. Perhaps he has yet to reveal a hidden ace up his sleeve against his current fight in the manga right now ^^.

Even though I'm an Ishida Fanboy, I have to give my kudos to Ichigo in terms of speed. Ishida has mastered his speed through training alone while Ichigo was nurtured by tutors such as Uruhara, Yourichi, and Zangetsu himself. So his Bankai form would probably dance circles around Ishida.

It's okay though Ishida wins in wits, which can be a valuable tool in a deciding bout.

AHQ
08-17-2007, 12:51 AM
Yup Ichigos the winner.He's just too damn fast :D Maybe if Ishida becomes more powerful than he was in Soul Society he could get even faster but Ichigos hollow power would still pwn

hokiboshi
08-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Well, there's not much left to explain...So I'll just say :
Since Ichigo in Bankai form is faster he has the advantage, cause Ishida doesn't have something like the bankai.

Ishida DOES have a bankai-like transformation, although it was only shown (and used) for a brief period of time (remember the time when Ishida fought mayuri? he removed the gauntlet given to him by his "sensei" and was instantly transformed into a cooler looking archer, complete with that amazing looking bow. his overall capabilities including power and speed rose to the point where even a captain class shinigami cant even keep up and even a captains bankai wasn't able to stop him). if he was able to transform to this form at will (like ichigo with his bankai) then ishida would have a speed comparable to that of ichigo (if they were to battle, i'd give my money to ishida since he's more adept at long distance combat)

Bragi
08-19-2007, 06:26 AM
Ichigo ofcors, especially when he's in bankai.

Opacus
08-20-2007, 09:53 AM

Well, I'm not entirelly sure about that too be honest. It has been said that Shinigami in the real world have their power reduced greatly also. (I think it was something around 3 times or 4 times weaker in the real world?)
And since Ichigo's strength is basicly compressed into speed, wouldn't it be logical that he is also around x3/x4 faster in the spirit world?

hokiboshi
08-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Well, I'm not entirelly sure about that too be honest. It has been said that Shinigami in the real world have their power reduced greatly also. (I think it was something around 3 times or 4 times weaker in the real world?)
And since Ichigo's strength is basicly compressed into speed, wouldn't it be logical that he is also around x3/x4 faster in the spirit world?

well as far as i know ichigo is NOT an officer of soul society (he's not even an "official" death god but just a representative) so he is not really included in the 80% power reduction imposed by soul society over captain and lieutenant level shinigami. besides, he's also not binded by the rules of soul society meaning his powers are always in full blast whether he likes it or not (it was because of his overwhelming spirit force that gave chad, inoue and tatsuki special abilities)

Marshmallow Fluff
08-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Personally, I think Ichigo's faster.

hoshima haruna
10-02-2007, 08:22 PM
i dunno i guess ichigo...

dark wrath
10-17-2007, 12:06 AM
ichigo for his flash step